romney Just Announced He Doesn't Want To Win

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
I don't know about anyone else but from what I've seen, the republicans hate anyone who acknowledges global climate change. Here's romney announcing he does believe it and it's a big challenge. He criticized Obama for not doing enough to combat climate change.

He also said the education system needs help and that teachers should be paid a higher wage.

He just lost the race before it even started.

Romney calls climate change a big challenge for US, says it needs global solutions | Fox Business

SALT LAKE CITY – Mitt Romney says one of the biggest challenges facing the country is climate change and that global solutions are needed to combat it.

In a speech to an investment management conference Wednesday night in Salt Lake City, the Republican nominee for president in 2012 said that more needs to be done to deal with poverty in America. He told about 3,000 people that the education system needs help too, and that teacher pay should be higher.

Romney said last week that he's seriously considering running a third time for president. He didn't talk about a potential campaign in 2016 during his Salt Lake City remarks, but he did use his appearance to criticize President Barack Obama and other leaders in Washington for not doing enough about climate change and education.

It's why we sat home instead of voting for Obama-White (Aka:Romney)

Are you going to stay home again if he gets the nomination?

I don't think you have anything to worry about. The man just broke one of your cardinal rules.

He spoke the truth. For once.

If I were Mitt I would tell Jeb...be my Veep...I will only serve one term..then it's yours. Having said that I still wait for the man with fire in his eye and blood on his lips....

Mitt had to announce that he was "considering" a run because if he waited any longer, Bush would have already snatched up a lot of the money, donors, and the best GOP campaign people.

But in the end, I think he will back out. I think that ship has sailed.

It's why we sat home instead of voting for Obama-White (Aka:Romney)

Are you going to stay home again if he gets the nomination?

I don't think you have anything to worry about. The man just broke one of your cardinal rules.

He spoke the truth. For once.

What's the "truth" that humans are altering Earth's climate?

That global climate change is real, it's here now and humans need to do something about it.

Forum List

Back