Romney is failing rapidly in the polls.

And yet when Rasmussen has Obama ahead you guys plaster the board with it. Strange how it's credible then. You folks really ought to make up your minds.

No one said that they were credible. The point being, even a alleged biased poll such as rasmussen having Obama up shows how bad things are for Romney. If Rasmussen says Obama has a slight lead, then reality would say the lead is even bigger than that. The bias is still there.

Prove the bias.

Sure. Tell me which poll is the outlier in this group. Even Fox News has Obama up by 5. Do you still want to try and claim that Rasmussen might not be just a tad biased?

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - General Election: Romney vs. Obama

Last edited:
No matter what is shown now, won't matter until after the debates. If reliance on opinion before the debates determined the outcome, we'd have nominee Rick Perry.

No one said that they were credible. The point being, even a alleged biased poll such as rasmussen having Obama up shows how bad things are for Romney. If Rasmussen says Obama has a slight lead, then reality would say the lead is even bigger than that. The bias is still there.

Prove the bias.

Sure. Tell me which poll is the outlier in this group. Even Fox News has Obama up by 5. Do you still want to try and claim that Rasmussen might not be just a tad biased?

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - General Election: Romney vs. Obama

Rasmussen samples likely voters while most other pollsters do not. That is the reason for the difference most of the time. That does not a constitute a bias. As I already pointed out to you in another thread, they were the most accurate pollster in the 2008 election and nailed it for Obama right on the head.

Forum List

Back