Romney in Panama city Beach: Will cut waste in DOD to pay for Obamacare

Cut the privateers out of the military.

Let the troops cook their own food like they always did in the past.
Don't we still have cooks in the ilitary or have they been outsourced?

obamacare is going to really hurt alot of us. I pray to God someone gets rid of it somehow. I hope that Allen West will be asked to run for VP and maybe things will get put on the right direction.

That really says it all. Minus most.
It's amazing you believe the word of Rush/Beck/Fox/Pubs over every neutral expert in the world. Absolute idiocy.

Romney in Panama City Beach: Will Cut Waste in DOD "to Pay For ObamaCare"
YouTube ^ | January 28, 2012 | YouTube

video-2012-01-28-14-28-52.mp4 - YouTube

Appearing in Panama City Beach, Florida Mitt revealed he has no intention of repealing Obamacare and will cut "waste in the Department of Defense" to pay for ObamaCare! The crowd shouts, "No!"

It's a short video clip, but cut to the 1:13 mark to hear the real Mitt.

Mitt Romney supports OBAMA CARE!

Are you rdean?

Cut the privateers out of the military.

Let the troops cook their own food like they always did in the past.
Don't we still have cooks in the ilitary or have they been outsourced?

Hell even the KP's have been outsourced....... Can't even punish a dirtbag private by sending him to clean the grease pit any more.....

He said "I'm not gonna take that waste and use it to pay for ObamaCare, I'm gonna use it to help modernize our military and give our veterans the care they deserve."

When he says "I'm not gonna take that waste and use it to pay for ObamaCare.." some of the crowd shout 'no', in agreement with him.

You are a liar.

He didn't say NOT. At least I didn't hear that.

A person yelled just about that time so its hard to make out.

But I have a feeling that if he actually did say that, it will make the news, especially Drudge and with any assistance Newts people can give it.

As to all the name-calling going on about the guy posting this; Matthew isnt being stupid. He is simply aware of what a lying fraud Romney is. I know the GOP neocons and desperate ABO voters really want Romney to mean what he says while he runs, but that is simply wishful thinking.

Like some girl who really wants to believe the school quarterback really does like her personality, instead of just wanting to get in her pants, the conservatives supporting Romney are closing their eyes and trying to ignore the FACT that judging from Romney's record he is more liberal than Obama. Romney put abortion on the tax-payer funding by failing to prevent it by law. Romney is the only GOP candidate that passed gan grabbing legilsation with his stupid 'assault weapon' ban. Romney completely failed to stop gay marriage and had voiced support for it prior to deciding to run for President.

Romney is an arrogant liar and a fraud, who will say or do anything to get elected and conservative Floriduh GOP voters are being fools to believe him about anything.

Thomas Jefferson said "Question with boldness, even the very existence of God" Wise words. Learn to listen, and think for yourself.... then you'll realize that Romney is so much smarter than Newt that you'll be embarrassed for not realizing it.

Except the video had been audited to make it sound like Romney did say exactly what Matthew said it did. The moderator pulled the video just for that reason.

So how did you not hear the editing saying he would pay for Obamacare?

Conservatives can squeeze their eyes shut tight and concentrate really hard wishing that this lying liberal from Massachussettes is really speaking truthfully about his conversion on all these social issues about the time he decided to run for President, but really, get real and stop lying to yourself.

This guy is worse than Nixon and by 2014 you will be wishing you had voted for Obama.

Last edited:
He said "I'm not gonna take that waste and use it to pay for ObamaCare, I'm gonna use it to help modernize our military and give our veterans the care they deserve."

When he says "I'm not gonna take that waste and use it to pay for ObamaCare.." some of the crowd shout 'no', in agreement with him.

You are a liar.

It,s hard to hear but man does he plan to spend tons on military spending and his response reflects like he is confirming what his campaign advisor No

He said "not" dumbass.

I couldn't hear it that well--but I think that by Mitt Romney stating that he is not going to cut the DOD to pay for Obamacare--is indicating what his campaign advisor stated last week.

Former Senator Norm Coleman joined the Mitt Rom campaign in September, but hasn’t made an impact until now — and Romney may have wished he hadn’t. In an interview Sunday for BioCentury, a health-industry roundtable forum, Coleman said that ObamaCare won’t ever be repealed “in its entirety,” and that “you can’t whole cloth throw it out.”
Romney advisor: Come on, ObamaCare won’t ever be repealed in its entirety « Hot Air

zLOudIsdTFK3JVabdibnmw.jpeg

Last edited:
Now, now--certainly Mitt knows the ACA is already paid for.

Not according to the CBO.

link?

Do I look like Google? There is a search function on this forum, you should learn to use it. I have posted plenty of threads about the CBO saying Obamacare will not cut costs, why do you think none of the people who have been here challenge me on it.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/healt...obamacare-a-failure-at-controlling-costs.html

He said "not" dumbass.

I couldn't hear it that well--but I think that by Mitt Romney stating that he is not going to cut the DOD to pay for Obamacare--is indicating what his campaign advisor stated last week.

Former Senator Norm Coleman joined the Mitt Rom campaign in September, but hasn’t made an impact until now — and Romney may have wished he hadn’t. In an interview Sunday for BioCentury, a health-industry roundtable forum, Coleman said that ObamaCare won’t ever be repealed “in its entirety,” and that “you can’t whole cloth throw it out.”
Romney advisor: Come on, ObamaCare won’t ever be repealed in its entirety « Hot Air

Bingo!

While Romney spins his lies and hypocrisy, his advisers are in full swing prepping to do what they really plan to do: take the GOP so far to the left it wont last another decade or two at the most. Why do we need two liberal parties?

Do I look like Google? There is a search function on this forum, you should learn to use it. I have posted plenty of threads about the CBO saying Obamacare will not cut costs, why do you think none of the people who have been here challenge me on it.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/healt...obamacare-a-failure-at-controlling-costs.html

Who could've predicted you'd produce a link that has nothing to do with paying for the ACA? I certainly didn't see that coming. :lol:

He said "not" dumbass.

Bingo!

While Romney spins his lies and hypocrisy, his advisers are in full swing prepping to do what they really plan to do: take the GOP so far to the left it wont last another decade or two at the most. Why do we need two liberal parties?

Those of us who are capable of rational thought, instead of hyperbole, know full well that the best way to deal with ObamaCare is to review the whole thing, line by line, and get rid of the shit and keep the parts that will help Americans.

Anyone who says they'll throw the whole thing out is pandering for votes. It's not practical or logical to just throw it out.... it needs to be reviewed in a calm and rational manner.

Romney in Panama City Beach: Will Cut Waste in DOD "to Pay For ObamaCare"
YouTube ^ | January 28, 2012 | YouTube

video-2012-01-28-14-28-52.mp4 - YouTube

Appearing in Panama City Beach, Florida Mitt revealed he has no intention of repealing Obamacare and will cut "waste in the Department of Defense" to pay for ObamaCare! The crowd shouts, "No!"

It's a short video clip, but cut to the 1:13 mark to hear the real Mitt.

Mitt Romney supports OBAMA CARE!
Uh Oh, there goes those $500 toilet seats!

Any who support BHO on the left or Newt on the right really do not care about America's tremendous needs right now, for the people and the nation.

Shameful.

Forum List

Back