Romney in Panama city Beach: Will cut waste in DOD to pay for Obamacare

Matthew is wrong. OP fail. Move along, nothing to see here.

And Newt is fail as well.

It's seriously weird... it's like he just hears what he wants to hear. Romney is absolutely clear about cutting waste from the DoD (which I completely support) and clearly outlines how he'll use that saving to build the 'big green machine' and help our vets. Both great things to do. And Matthew is such a partisan little shit that he'll lie - and is dumb enough to link to demonstrate that lie.

Very weird.

Um, Matthew. You are wrong.............

He said he was not going to use it for Obamacare...... The Noise from the crowd covered the word not....... either that or the editing did.....

Honestly to goodness didn't catch any NOT. Sorry if I'm mistaken.

Is it a hearing problem with you, Matthew? If so, I apologize, but that is not what you think Obama said.

Someone yelled at about the time the "Not" would be said, so you guys maybe right. I took this off of FR to repost.

Last edited:
Obama?

You mean Romney, right?

I do. Nice catch. Matthew confuses me right along when he confuses himself.

Well, sometimes you confuse me. You claim to be a Republican, and yet you defend every utterance from the Messiah. :eusa_angel:

Nope, I don't, and you don't, so that makes you a deliberate liar, but . . . you are what you are.

I am voting for Romney if he is the candidate.

I will be in the same boat as you if it is Newt, pulling out my hair.

I do. Nice catch. Matthew confuses me right along when he confuses himself.

Well, sometimes you confuse me. You claim to be a Republican, and yet you defend every utterance from the Messiah. :eusa_angel:

Nope, I don't, and you don't, so that makes you a deliberate liar, but . . . you are what you are.

Just callin' it as I see it... that's not a 'lie' Jokey, it's an opinion. You do know the difference, right?

I won't be pulling my hair out, I'll do what I always do when the GOP put up an incompetent. I won't vote for them. Easy.

Just callin' it as I see it... that's not a 'lie' Jokey, it's an opinion. You do know the difference, right?

I won't be pulling my hair out, I'll do what I always do when the GOP put up an incompetent. I won't vote for them. Easy.

When you state an opinion as if it were a fact, then it is a deliberate falsification.

I know the difference, and so do you. I thought you had outgrown such behavior.

Forum List

Back