Romney: "I don’t really care what you tell your adopted daughter..."

Article 15

Dr. House slayer
Jul 4, 2008
Marriage is a religious ceremony between a man and a woman, have you thought about a civil union?

GOODRIDGE: Governor Romney, tell me — what would you suggest I say to my 8 year-old daughter about why her mommy and her ma can’t get married because you, the governor of her state, are going to block our marriage?

ROMNEY: I don’t really care what you tell your adopted daughter. Why don’t you just tell her the same thing you’ve been telling her the last eight years.

Romney's Insensitivity To LGBT People: 'I Didn't Know You Had Families' | ThinkProgress

Insensitive? No. Realistic and practical? Yes. Sorry it made you clutch your pearls Art. :lol:

Wow...The left using a doe-eyed little child as a political prop in a shameless appeal to emotion.

Now, there's something we don't see every day! :rolleyes:

yes indeed, those shifty, lefty Log Cabiners are sure a dead give away for the abuse of children.

something that we all don't deal with everyday! eyes roll, heads spin and farts blow.

He probably didn't say it. Since it's from Think Progress the chances are that he never did. But if he did, he was absolutely correct.

Wow...The left using a doe-eyed little child as a political prop in a shameless appeal to emotion.

yes indeed, those shifty, lefty Log Cabiners are sure a dead give away for the abuse of children.

something that we all don't deal with everyday! eyes roll, heads spin and farts blow.
Nobody said anything about Log Cabiners, junior.

But thanks for playing...Johnny has a case of Bardahl for you, as a parting gift.

But thanks for playing...Johnny has a case of Bardahl for you, as a parting gift.

Nobody has to say anything about how you feal that politics comes before love.

Speaking of made up stuff, what ever happened with David Shusters imaginary "feed the animals" incident anyway?

You made me puke in my mouth.

GOODRIDGE: Governor Romney, tell me — what would you suggest I say to my 8 year-old daughter about why her mommy and her ma can’t get married because you, the governor of her state, are going to block our marriage?

ROMNEY: I don’t really care what you tell your adopted daughter. Why don’t you just tell her the same thing you’ve been telling her the last eight years.

Romney's Insensitivity To LGBT People: 'I Didn't Know You Had Families' | ThinkProgress

I don't suppose you have any corroborating witnesses? Any recording? Something other than a biased source with an agenda?

Romney's 'capacity for empathy' has been shown repeatedly throughout his life and career. Most recently when he went to the storm ravaged New Orleans area, BEFORE Obama did.

I call bullshit.

Marriage is a religious ceremony between a man and a woman, have you thought about a civil union?
Nope, a marriage can take place in a court house, or on a beach.
The person performing the ceremony always says by the power invested in me by the state of _, or something similar. Marriage is a legal procedure...you need a license.

Last edited:

You can love the hole in a wall with a woman painted around it, but why does the gubmint have to sanction it for you?

I don't suppose you have any corroborating witnesses? Any recording? Something other than a biased source with an agenda?

Romney's 'capacity for empathy' has been shown repeatedly throughout his life and career. Most recently when he went to the storm ravaged New Orleans area, BEFORE Obama did.

I call bullshit.

"Go home and call 211" Mitten's advice to a homeless woman.

Forum List

Back