Romney has no plans/no message/no direction

WHAT IS WITH THE STUPID DUMB FUCKING HATE THREADS FROM BOTH SIDES THESE DAYS?

This shit needs to be moved to a sticky somewhere named "Threads made by Mindless, Useless, Trolling Hack Fucks who can’t Think for themselves."

Remove your head from Obama's ass, clean the shit out of your ears, and you might hear something other than the voices in your own head.

You're (of course) referring to.....​

.....Florida REPUBLICANS.....

"Late Wednesday night and into Thursday came the news that the campaign asked Florida Gov. Rick Scott (R) to stop talking up economic improvements in his state because of a view among Team Romney that good news about the economy from a swing-state Republican governor would damage their cause and potentially boost Obama."

......correct?

:eusa_eh:

Romney has no plans/no message/no direction

....And, really should consider ditching his "blue"-uniform!!!

277.gif
277.gif
277.gif
277.gif

I'm right.

You're wrong. Obama is hemorrhaging support with Hispanics and Independent voters... this was nothing more than a desperate ploy to grab the initiative away from a bipartisan attempt to solve the issue. You may find that acceptable.... I don't. Playing politics is one thing... but manipulating minorities is fucking racist.

Blah blah blah..

Yea... I'm not surprised you have no response. You excuse Obama's racism, that's sick.

Sarah, it's not a Bill and it can be recinded...it's an election year ploy.
It could have been passed through a bipartisan Bill that Rubio WAS working on. What in the heck was the rush?

Meister, I'm talking about the Dream Act. Rubio was working on an election year ploy, you're right about that.

The Dream Act? Not happening, but could have. The executuve order is what is happening. I think Cali is on to the fact as to why there was an executive order and not an actual Bill. Don't want the republican fingerprints on something like this....during an election cycle.

The Dream Act was an actual bill. It had solid majority support and the GOP minority in the Senate blocked it.

Remove your head from Obama's ass, clean the shit out of your ears, and you might hear something other than the voices in your own head.

Then you tell us where and how much Romney plans to cut domestic non-defense spending in order to pay for the cost of increasing military spending and the cost of the revenue loss from the tax cuts he's advocating,

in order to balance the budget, which he is promising.

Be specific.

Romney ventures outside the Foxnews cocoon ONCE,

and does an interview with the profoundly benign (but not rightwing) Bob Schieffer, and Romney cannot answer the simplest of questions,

would he or would he not reverse Obama's executive perogative on the immigration issue.

The simplest of questions.

Unless you're nothing more than an anyone-but-Obama nut, how can you support this moron?

Romney needs to surround himself with a controlled environment. He is okay when he has a prepared statement, but off the cuff he has problems. His "billionaire club" thinking begins the creep into his conversation. You know, how he knows NASCAR owners. He likes to fire people. He begins to say things just to appear normal. Like, "I like trees." "I like lakes."

Funny guy trying to connect to middle America!

Romney is a man who achieved one peculiar variety of the American dream, i.e.,

to get rich enough so that you can put a comfortable distance between you and ordinary Americans.

Romney wants to be president because he views America as a corporation, in fact, the ultimate corporation,

and the president's job as the ultimate CEO.

Why else would he tout his work in a corporation so much more than he ever mentions his work as a governor?

You'd love Gov. Romney if he wasn't so damn whte with such a damn good looking white wife. you libtards are just racist to your core.

He's got plenty of attack messages but zip when it comes to explanations of his own ideas.

Really, Because I was looking at his web site and My Thought was that he has far to many Plans, and is simply not good and explaining them all.

I swear you are such a Hypocrite. Barrack Obama was Elected with Nothing But Platitudes and Vague Descriptions of Grandiose Plans. Yet now you claim Romney has no Plans. It's just hilarious. I Hope you realize that the only People you have credibility at all with on this board, already agree with you on everything, so you are wasting your time.

Romney wants to be president because he views America as a corporation, in fact, the ultimate corporation,

Why else would he tout his work in a corporation so much more than he ever mentions his work as a governor?

Because the Focus Groups say that is what the People want to hear of course.

Why did Obama Pretend to be a Moderate, Fiscally Conservative Democrat? lol

He's a manufactured liar, Charles. All there is to it.

He's a manufactured liar, Charles. All there is to it.

They all are. So is Romney. However I still think he will do less Damage, so what can I say. lol

Forum List

Back