Romney has no plans/no message/no direction

Most Americans? Not really. Some Republicans maybe. Rubio cannot create policy, that is the advantage of the president, he is also a part of the checks and balances.

Republicans and independents, Sarah....plus a whole lot of democrats see it...don't care, but they do see it.

Yes, checks and balances is still a good thing in American politics. Especially with something this important.

Independents are aware of GOP obstruction according to recent polling. They blame GOP in congress for this stalled economy.

Really? Obama has been losing independents.

Why didn't Obama's Congress get it done while they had the opportunity??

They always had the opportunity, Obama and the Democrats in the senate wanted to do it by going through congress but it was blocked by the same old bullshit minority Rs. He has the opportunity to get something done now and he did it. The President shouldn't have to wait until we have a super majority for congress to do the right thing, you know?

Sarah, it's not a Bill and it can be recinded...it's an election year ploy.
It could have been passed through a bipartisan Bill that Rubio WAS working on. What in the heck was the rush?

Meister, I'm talking about the Dream Act. Rubio was working on an election year ploy, you're right about that.

They always had the opportunity, Obama and the Democrats in the senate wanted to do it by going through congress but it was blocked by the same old bullshit minority Rs. He has the opportunity to get something done now and he did it. The President shouldn't have to wait until we have a super majority for congress to do the right thing, you know?

It could have been passed through a bipartisan Bill that Rubio WAS working on. What in the heck was the rush?

The 'rush' was to stop it being a bipartisan Bill so that the hack left can lie that the GOP didn't want to work with them. They have, again, shamelessly manipulated minorities as a political weapon. Frankly, I am amazed that the left don't think anyone will notice. Sickening racism.

Meister, I'm talking about the Dream Act. Rubio was working on an election year ploy, you're right about that.

:lmao:

Such hypocrisy, G. Shame on you.

Republicans and independents, Sarah....plus a whole lot of democrats see it...don't care, but they do see it.

Yes, checks and balances is still a good thing in American politics. Especially with something this important.

Independents are aware of GOP obstruction according to recent polling. They blame GOP in congress for this stalled economy.

Really? Obama has been losing independents.

No, he really hasn't.

That argument doesn't work because Rubio wants to do the same thing only to make it permanent. Do you think Rubio is trying to get the Latino vote for Romney?

Please explain the so-called "opportunity" that "Obama's Congress" had. You may wish to read the following link before you answer...

President Obama DID NOT control Congress for Two Years! | The Pragmatic Pundit

NOTE: Plus, the above link neglects to mention the Blue Dog Democrats (DINOs) like Senator Ben Nelson that Obama had to contend with.

It lasted 7 months...they had a filibuster proof Senate from July 2009, when Al Franken was sworn in, and Scott Brown wasn't sworn in until February, 2010. Don't blame Republicans for the Blue Dogs...they still belong to the left.

Poll: Independents wary of Obama's economic plans

Independent voters are largely skeptical of President Obama's plans on the economy, a new poll finds.

A new ABC poll finds that only 38 percent of independents have a favorable impression of Obama's economic policies, while 54 percent have an unfavorable impression — a 16 point margin.
Poll: Independents wary of Obama's economic plans - POLITICO.com

(Reuters) - With President Barack Obama and Republican challenger Mitt Romney delivering dueling visions for the U.S. economy in speeches on Thursday, a majority of independents said that Obama's policies have made it harder for Americans to gain employment, a Reuters/Ipsos poll showed on Friday.

Fifty-two percent of independents said they agreed with the idea that the president has not helped create more jobs in America, an argument central to Romney's campaign.

Obama appears to have trouble convincing some members of his own party that his administration has been good for jobs: 29 percent of Democrats said they agreed with the claim that he has not been a job creator.
Independents say Obama hurts job creation | Reuters

Romney polling well with independents as Obama campaign kicks off

(CBS News) WASHINGTON - A new Politico-George Washington University poll shows Mitt Romney leading President Obama by one point, 48 to 47 percent.

In that poll, independent voters prefered Romney by a ten-point margin.
Romney polling well with independents as Obama campaign kicks off - CBS News

The Dream Act? Not happening, but could have. The executuve order is what is happening. I think Cali is on to the fact as to why there was an executive order and not an actual Bill. Don't want the republican fingerprints on something like this....during an election cycle.

He's got plenty of attack messages but zip when it comes to explanations of his own ideas.

According to you. According to anyone that is willing to listen, and not just keep their heads up Obama's Ass, He has lots of Ideas, and Plans. You may not agree with them, but he clearly has them.

What's Obama got? It's Not my Fault? We need to spend more? Give me 4 more? Please. Stop projecting your Failure Candidates shortcomings on his Rival.

Please explain the so-called "opportunity" that "Obama's Congress" had. You may wish to read the following link before you answer...

NOTE: Plus, the above link neglects to mention the Blue Dog Democrats (DINOs) like Senator Ben Nelson that Obama had to contend with.

It lasted 7 months...they had a filibuster proof Senate from July 2009, when Al Franken was sworn in, and Scott Brown wasn't sworn in until February, 2010. Don't blame Republicans for the Blue Dogs...they still belong to the left.

Yes, technically it lasted for about 6-7 months...

Morning D’oh! Chris Christie Falsely Claims President Obama Had Filibuster-Proof Majority For 2 Years | Mediaite

The Democrats’ Filibuster-Proof Majority & Other Wingnut Myths | Southern Beale

Did The Democrats Ever Really Have 60 Votes In The Senate, And For How Long?

Americans Still Blame Bush More Than Obama for Bad Economy

About half of Republicans blame Bush

by Frank Newport

PRINCETON, NJ -- Americans continue to place more blame for the nation's economic problems on George W. Bush than on Barack Obama, even though Bush left office more than three years ago. The relative economic blame given to Bush versus Obama today is virtually the same as it was last September.

Independents are substantially more likely to blame Bush (67%) than to blame Obama (51%) for the nation's economic problems, a finding that no doubt provides some comfort to the Obama re-election campaign. And fewer independents blame Obama now than did so last September (60%).

by Frank Newport

PRINCETON, NJ -- Americans continue to place more blame for the nation's economic problems on George W. Bush than on Barack Obama, even though Bush left office more than three years ago. The relative economic blame given to Bush versus Obama today is virtually the same as it was last September.

Independents are substantially more likely to blame Bush (67%) than to blame Obama (51%) for the nation's economic problems, a finding that no doubt provides some comfort to the Obama re-election campaign. And fewer independents blame Obama now than did so last September (60%).

I'm sorry, I was confused on our discussion. I thought we were talking about Romney and Obama. :redface:

by Frank Newport

I'm sorry, I was confused on our discussion. I thought we were talking about Romney and Obama. :redface:

You were saying Indes no longer supported Obama.

Yes, technically it lasted for about 6-7 months...

Morning D’oh! Chris Christie Falsely Claims President Obama Had Filibuster-Proof Majority For 2 Years | Mediaite

The Democrats’ Filibuster-Proof Majority & Other Wingnut Myths | Southern Beale

Did The Democrats Ever Really Have 60 Votes In The Senate, And For How Long?

We both know that where there's a will, there's a way...Kennedy would have come for a vote if it would have made the difference.

by Frank Newport

You were saying Indes no longer supported Obama.

I'm saying that he is losing the independent vote and the polls are showing that. He does not have the independent votes like he had in 2008. Not even close, and they do not like his economic policies and they aren't blaming the republicans.

I'm right.

You're wrong. Obama is hemorrhaging support with Hispanics and Independent voters... this was nothing more than a desperate ploy to grab the initiative away from a bipartisan attempt to solve the issue. You may find that acceptable.... I don't. Playing politics is one thing... but manipulating minorities is fucking racist.

I'm right.

You're wrong. Obama is hemorrhaging support with Hispanics and Independent voters... this was nothing more than a desperate ploy to grab the initiative away from a bipartisan attempt to solve the issue. You may find that acceptable.... I don't. Playing politics is one thing... but manipulating minorities is fucking racist.

Blah blah blah..

Romney has no plans/no message/no direction

June 19, 2012

"Mitt Romney’s “Every Town Counts” bus tour brought the presumptive Republican presidential nominee across southern Wisconsin and into Iowa Monday and Tuesday.

But the towns didn’t count enough for him to learn their real histories and their real needs. And the tour scrupulously avoided towns where Romney’s Bain Capital continues to put the hurt on American workers.

In Janesville, Wisconsin, where a sprawling General Motors plant closed three years ago, socking the town with one of the highest unemployment rates in the region, Romney failed during his stop to discuss the plant or GM. He couldn’t exactly rip into his November opponent, Barack Obama, for not doing eneough to reopen the plant—a credible gripe—since Obama worked during his first term to save GM while Romney talked up the idea of letting the company go bankrupt."

:eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back