Romney Goes Anti-Women

Unless Planned Parenthood is a fully government program, then our broke ass government doesn't need to be funding it. We have county health departments in this area to provide those same services to low income women.

The Federal Government also funds disaster relief and rebuilding efforts even though private donations can be easily come by. If a candidate were to say they were in favour of cutting all funding for all disaster relief, it would hurt them politically, right?

Same applies here.

i think the term is..... flip flopper

President Romney looks pretty good to me !!!
this would look good to you.

19.jpg
How immature, we expect nothing less from the left leaning gay marriage supporting folks that you are. Very mature of you to post a picture that is derogatory to the very people that you claim to support. Hypocrites, and you prove it daily, hopefully gays will see you for what you are. The gay bashing "Hoping to gain the votes until the day you can slaughter them for not being normal" democrats. You left wing fucking assholes would slaughter gays as soon as you knew you would have complete control. Hitler was no different, the ends justify the means. And you are a bunch of sick fuckers who could care less about civil rights, your hatred towards jews proves as much. And for those who think different, wake the fuck up. Watch msnbc and cnn for proof for the lefts hatred towards jews, you can see it nightly, as long as you know what to look for. Dont be a part of the problem, be a part of the solution, fucking idiots.

Last edited:
Unless Planned Parenthood is a fully government program, then our broke ass government doesn't need to be funding it. We have county health departments in this area to provide those same services to low income women.

The Federal Government also funds disaster relief and rebuilding efforts even though private donations can be easily come by. If a candidate were to say they were in favour of cutting all funding for all disaster relief, it would hurt them politically, right?

Same applies here.

No.. it is not even close to the same. The services that Planned Parenthood offer are duplications of services already being provided by taxpayers in most locals. If more services are required then let's add the money that the government is giving to the private group PP, to the strapped coffers of state and county health departments.

President Romney looks pretty good to me !!!
this would look good to you.

19.jpg
How immature, we expect nothing less from the left leaning gay marriage supporting folks that you are. Very mature of you to post a picture that is derogatory to the very people that you claim to support. Hypocrites, and you prove it daily, hopefully gays will see you for what you are. The gay bashing "Hoping to gain the votes until the day you can slaughter them for not being normal" democrats. You left wing fucking assholes would slaughter gays as soon as you knew you would have complete control. Hitler was no different, the ends justify the means. And you are a bunch of sick fuckers who could care less about civil rights, your hatred towards jews proves as much. And for those who think different, wake the fuck up. Watch msnbc and cnn for proof for the lefts hatred towards jews, you can see it nightly, as long as you know what to look for. Dont be a part of the problem, be a part of the solution, fucking idiots.
how cute.... a homophobic rant from the right... and the rest is total bullshit. thanks for showing your hatred and ignorance.

Same applies here.

No.. it is not even close to the same. The services that Planned Parenthood offer are duplications of services already being provided by taxpayers in most locals. If more services are required then let's add the money that the government is giving to the private group PP, to the strapped coffers of state and county health departments.

My example is spot on. Local and state levels have disaster relief services too. So you would be in favour of cutting all Federal funding and just relying on state and local levels? That's ridiculous and you know it. Worse, it would be idiotic for a candidate to say that's what he wanted to do.

Now, if you think these services Planned Parenthood provides are better provided at local levels, then you disagree with Romney. He is talking about de-funding. He's not talking about moving the money or changing who gets it. Cuts. Period. End of story.

Same applies here.

My example is spot on. Local and state levels have disaster relief services too. So you would be in favour of cutting all Federal funding and just relying on state and local levels? That's ridiculous and you know it. Worse, it would be idiotic for a candidate to say that's what he wanted to do.

Now, if you think these services Planned Parenthood provides are better provided at local levels, then you disagree with Romney. He is talking about de-funding. He's not talking about moving the money or changing who gets it. Cuts. Period. End of story.

What part of "It's not the job of the Federal government" are you unable to comprehend? And I would love for the federal government to leave those things to the state. Do you understand that our government doesn't have the money to spend? They have to BORROW it.

Last edited:
Mitt Romney On Planned Parenthood: We Will 'Get Rid' Of It

"Of course you get rid of Obamacare, that's the easy one, but there are others," he said. "Planned Parenthood, we're going to get rid of that."
Ok. I would expect Romney to say something about not funding abortions or some such statement. But to completely de-fund Planned Parenthood is just a stupid move politically. Just because a woman is against abortion, doesn't mean she is also against prenatal care and cancer screenings.

I don't think this will play well at all.
He certainly expects it will play well with Republicans or he wouldn't have said it. The statements the candidate makes in a primary says more about the beliefs of his supporters than it does about himself.

Rush Limbaugh says it's Obama who is losing women in polls after he phoned the slut.
“It wasn’t a big winner for them. Didn’t work out the way they had all envisioned, Didn’t and hasn’t worked out the way they had all hoped,” he said. “The excitement, the thrill, the anticipation. [They had said], ‘Limbaugh’s finished, we’ve got the women back, we’re marching on the victory. It’s a done deal.‘”

The conservative radio host who had found himself in the middle of a national controversy after calling Fluke a “slut” and a “prostitute” for testifying about contraception coverage on Capitol Hill, was especially amused Tuesday the numbers in the CBS/New York Times poll that showed that the president’s approval rating among women had fallen.

“Obama lost ground with women. I can’t begin to tell you the dismay and the shock and probably panic that exists in the White House and in the salons of the elites of the Democratic Party over this,” he said. “They didn’t even consider this a possibility. This never entered their mind. This was going to be the end — not just of me, folks … the end of talk radio.”

"Of course you get rid of Obamacare, that's the easy one, but there are others," he said. "Planned Parenthood, we're going to get rid of that."
Ok. I would expect Romney to say something about not funding abortions or some such statement. But to completely de-fund Planned Parenthood is just a stupid move politically. Just because a woman is against abortion, doesn't mean she is also against prenatal care and cancer screenings.

For someone with the name "Dontbestupid" you sure are one stupid motherfucker.

I'll not go hating on the OP because I do understand the premise.

But... and that's a big butt... if Romney had proposed de-funding the abortion services of PP but keeping its other services then yeah I could dig that.

the left is trying to make this out to be a GOP against woman election

No. I'm not. I'm merely pointing out a very bad political move on the part of Romney.
So, apparently, you haven't heard the GOP over the last decade. They've been asking that PP be defunded for at least that long. And, don't be alarmed, but a hell of a lot of women are part of the GOP and will applaud Romney for saying exactly what they want. PP has been corrupt for too long on the People's dime.

How so? All he said was that it was stupid of Romney to take the approach he did. And he's 100% correct.

Have you forgotten what happened when the Susan Komen talked about pulling their funding from Planned Parenthood? And how quickly they reversed themselves?

Do you know that according to statistics 1 in 5 women have used Planned Parenthood? And that Planned Parenthood has saved literally thousands of lives?

So yes. This will come back to haunt Mitt Romney.

He will change his mind in a month or two.

How so? All he said was that it was stupid of Romney to take the approach he did. And he's 100% correct.

Have you forgotten what happened when the Susan Komen talked about pulling their funding from Planned Parenthood? And how quickly they reversed themselves?

Do you know that according to statistics 1 in 5 women have used Planned Parenthood? And that Planned Parenthood has saved literally thousands of lives?

So, why fund a group that is doing what Obamacare already does or will do? Tell me why the government should pay twice for the same services?

So, why fund a group that is doing what Obamacare already does or will do? Tell me why the government should pay twice for the same services?

They won't.

You seem stuck on this idea that Obamacare will provide free services to everyone, everywhere. It won't.

They won't.

You seem stuck on this idea that Obamacare will provide free services to everyone, everywhere. It won't.
Medicare under Obamacare is significantly expanded to cove higher incomes, and lower income persons making over the new higher income limit for medicare have their healthcare subsidized.

So, again, why would we pay for the same services twice?

They won't.

Medicare under Obamacare is significantly expanded to cove higher incomes, and lower income persons making over the new higher income limit for medicare have their healthcare subsidized.

So, again, why would we pay for the same services twice?

Because subsidized does not mean free.

Economy recovering.....check

Al Qaeda destroyed.....check

GM rebuilt.......check

What will the Republicans run on?

Anticontraception????

Check.

Forum List

Back