Romney Gains In Third Debate

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BTYYICPspWg]CBS Poll: Obama won Debate 53% to 23% - YouTube[/ame]

:eusa_whistle:

You should know all about that sows ear there cheddarmelt.

Barry sure didn't do much smiling last night. Romney on the other hand smiled all night.

Guess he and not Barry had something to smile about.

Barry sure didn't do much smiling last night. Romney on the other hand smiled all night.

that fixed grin was nothing to be happy about.

When I read threads like this I wonder how many of the words the candidates used Sniper actually understood.

I imagine her sitting there thinking "Ships? Like potato ships?" and "Iraq? Is that Kansas?"

Sure it was, Barry looked petulant and sour and frankly, came off as very small last night.

That's plenty to smile about.

Sure it was, Barry looked petulant and sour and frankly, came off as very small last night.

thumbs-up-smiley_17-1218174614.jpg

Yup and he did a lot of interrupting as well.

He did look small and I think he's watching his second turn head down the drain.

Obama Tanking on intrade, Romney breaking all types of resistance.

Yup and he did a lot of interrupting as well.

He did look small and I think he's watching his second turn head down the drain.

The narcissist thinks he already won. He told Russia's Booten Pooten after the election he'll can be more flexible.

He's gonna eat those words and Booten Pooten is gonna shit his pants!

Forum List

Back