Romney Gains In Third Debate

WOW.

Swing State tracking soars for Romney!

Daily Swing State Tracking Poll
Swing State Tracking: Romney 50%, Obama 45%

Daily Swing State Tracking Poll - Rasmussen Reports™

Wins debate with Ohio focus group:

[youtube]6URuvgL2CKA[/youtube]

Obama was up by about 6 in Ohio in the beginning of October. RCP has that down to 1.9 now... before this debate is reflected in the polls. Should be interesting to see where Ohio goes in the next few days.

Dick Morris has a unique perspective in that he worked and advised one of the best politicians of our generation and then switched sides.

Besides he gets paid to do what we all do daily on here. Stop being jealous libs

You should know all about that sows ear there cheddarmelt.

Barry sure didn't do much smiling last night. Romney on the other hand smiled all night.

Guess he and not Barry had something to smile about.

that fixed grin was nothing to be happy about.

Sure it was, Barry looked petulant and sour and frankly, came off as very small last night.

That's plenty to smile about.

That sums it up quite well. obama came across as small and petty. Romney was there to talk about the big issues.

I didn't catch the debate, I was talking to my mil, who watched, and is still undecided. She said she was disappointed in Romney, "he was rude, and he rolled his eyes a lot".

I had hoped after the last debate that the President would have learned not to continually interrupt Romney when it wasn't his turn to speak.

I was disappointed. The President interrupted Romney on several occasions, talking over him. On one occasion, Romney had to look directly at Obama and say 'I'm still speaking...", and the President backed off.

I didn't catch the debate, I was talking to my mil, who watched, and is still undecided. She said she was disappointed in Romney, "he was rude, and he rolled his eyes a lot".

I had hoped after the last debate that the President would have learned not to continually interrupt Romney when it wasn't his turn to speak.

I was disappointed. The President interrupted Romney on several occasions, talking over him. On one occasion, Romney had to look directly at Obama and say 'I'm still speaking...", and the President backed off.
well either way debate last night won,t make a difference either way.

obama just keep going even when faced with negative news from intrade , ram to gallup. just keep going .

Pack it up and go home Republicans.

Romney couldn't even find Syria on a map.

I read some of the debate thread, it sounded like they were both more subdued than last time. I suppose I have a higher tolerance for a bit of rudeness, but eye-rolling is a big no no for my mil, not that it made her want to vote for Obama.:tongue:

That sums it up quite well. obama came across as small and petty. Romney was there to talk about the big issues.

So is that way he lost, do you think?

Or is it that, as is so often the case - you are trolling?

Romney was there to prove that he is a credible commander. He did that. obama was his normal crass and petulant self. obama is a small minded community organizer who proved last night that even when he has all the facts, his personality gets in his way.

Romney won the presidential debate by looking presidential. Obama had a painful case of Biden's smile – Telegraph Blogs

We also have to judge this debate as part of the narrative arc of this season. Romney won the first debate by a mile. Because Romney’s win was so decisive, it sparked an image change: Americans started to think of him as presidential material. That’s why Obama winning the second debate by an inch made little impact – people were watching Romney not to see him land punches but to see how well he could take them. He won the third debate because, by the end of the night, his and Obama’s positions in the narrative arc had switched. Romney now looks like the President and Obama looks like the challenger.

When Romney spoke Obama cringed to a point he looked like a Manichean.
He had no idea who he was or should be. So confused and pissed.

Last edited:
obama went into the debate with an agenda. Romney was an unlikeable warmonger. obama failed. Instead it was obama who became more unlikeable.

Romney was there to prove that he is a credible commander. He did that. obama was his normal crass and petulant self. obama is a small minded community organizer who proved last night that even when he has all the facts, his personality gets in his way.

Then surprising that Obama won, isn't it?

Jesus wept...

When Romney spoke Obama cringed to a point he looked like a Manichean.
He had no idea who he was or should be. So confused and pissed.

I really enjoyed that. All the big failed numbers made Obama visibly wince - and Romney said them over and over. Obama clearly wanted to go under the table.

that was great! :badgrin:

Forum List

Back