Romney favorably rating jumps thru the roof

Yeah....I began to fall in love with Romney when I saw him take credit for bailing out GM.

What was your Romney-love moment?

That great smile!!! He just makes me want to have his babies. Oh wait. I'm a dude.

but I digress...

And won't it be fantastic to have a bright, charming and graceful First Lady again!?

Ann-Romney.jpg

What's wrong with the First Lady we have right now??

Klingon.jpg

:dunno:

Racist much

must be a low roof
Emus should draw in the neck when they see a low roof. Right now, the American public is worried sick about Obama selling America down the river to lesser nations because he doesn't like this one's history, and he wants to give Rev. Wright a present and damn America to the dust of atomic weaponry Iran would have us eat for the duration. He told the Russian president to be patient, that he would deliver America to him by disarming our defenses.

Obama has to go. He's lost his marbles.

Yeah....I began to fall in love with Romney when I saw him take credit for bailing out GM.

What was your Romney-love moment?

That great smile!!! He just makes me want to have his babies. Oh wait. I'm a dude.

but I digress...

And won't it be fantastic to have a bright, charming and graceful First Lady again!?

Ann-Romney.jpg

What's wrong with the First Lady we have right now??

Klingon.jpg

:dunno:

Worf does not have an orc jaw. Can't you find an orc? Can you photoshop an orc jaw on that face?

I just remember Romney before politics (we're talking Mitt here because I really admired his father as being a Governor of a real tough state Michigan when it was prosperous).

Mitt was sent in to save the Olympics. And he did. Romney should play this up more. He truly spun the Olympics around and made it work.

That's all I need to know about his resume. I watched the man in action in less than a few months he turned disaster into success.

Romney didn't whine, he didn't blame his predecessor, he just came in and did the job. And it was awesome and something to behold. I want this man to be President.

Last edited:
From the Fact Check Desk — Did the Energy Department Inspector General Testify that Energy Loans Had Been Steered to Friends and Family? - ABC News

Yesterday in California, Mitt Romney stood in front of the failed Solyndra factory and said “an independent inspector general looked at this investment and concluded that the administration had steered money to friends and family, to campaign contributors.”
In a TV ad focused on Solyndra, the Romney campaign makes a similar claim, saying the “Inspector General said that contracts were steered to friends and family.”
This isn’t true.

In the CNN-ORC poll on favorability, Romney has jumped an incredible 40% in favorability rating since just February.

As people get to know him, they are falling in love with him and getting thrills up their legs.

How's that Bain capital assault workin out for ya, Leftists?

:lol::lol::lol:

Romney sees jump in voters who hold positive view of him - The Hill's Blog Briefing Room

This poll shows why I predict Romney will capture a large majority of the Independent vote. More voters view Obama as Extreme then they do Romney.

Sunday, June 03, 2012

Most voters now see Mitt Romney as politically mainstream, but they're evenly divided over whether President Obama’s political views are mainstream or extreme.

A new Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey of Likely U.S. Voters finds that 52% say it’s more accurate to describe the putative Republican nominee’s views as mainstream, while 30% regard them as extreme. Eighteen percent (18%) are undecided.

When it comes to the president's political views, 45% of voters say they're in the mainstream, but an identical 45% say it's more accurate to describe them as extreme. (To see survey question wording, click here.)

What results as Governor of Mass. do you think he is most proud of?

He's good? That just says it all, doesn't it?

You forgot to mention your #1 reason for liking him. Why is that?

You mean that he's a decent human being? A skilled leader and gets results? No. Im pretty sure I covered my number 1 reasons for liking him.

You are not being honest.

Because I have such a big reason to lie about what I think. Seriously?

Wut?

I thought the more people got to know Romney, the less they liked him?

I liked him a lot more in 2008. Getting to know him has proven he has no backbone. He will agree with you on just about anything, so long as you agree to vote for him. Not the kind of person I want leading this country.

Forum List

Back