Save America Impeach Biden

I don't watch the tumble dryer. I go to the café and come back at the appropriate time.
You honestly believe your clothes will dry. You can’t answer if you honestly believe Biden will be impeached. One thing will happen. The other thing won’t. Kind of a big difference.

I didn't and I don't. It's your country, not mine.
Yet you still want him to be impeached. And he won’t be impeached. You’re not going to get what you want. Therefore, sucks for you.

You honestly believe your clothes will dry. You can’t answer if you honestly believe Biden will be impeached. One thing will happen. The other thing won’t. Kind of a big difference.

Yet you still want him to be impeached. And he won’t be impeached. You’re not going to get what you want. Therefore, sucks for you.
You must be an orphan with no family to cherish and no one who cares about you - so you don't understand what it feels like to lament over the well-being of others. So sad. Continue your spinning: :spinner:

You must be an orphan with no family to cherish and no one who cares about you -
You must be an idiot incapable of forming an opinion that can be logically supported with evidence.
so you don't understand what it feels like to lament over the well-being of others. So sad. Continue your spinning: :spinner:
So it sucks for you that something you want will not happen. And you expect me to feel bad for you? Sorry, I don’t. Sucks for you. :itsok:

The liberal media just doesn't get it.

We need to save America. We need to find a reason to impeach Biden. America's future depends on it.

---The US House of Representatives has voted to formalise its impeachment inquiry into President Joe Biden---

‘The House impeachment inquiry into President Joe Biden is at a crossroad, lacking the political appetite from within the Republican ranks to go forward with an actual impeachment, but facing political pressure to deliver after months of work.

[…]

The committee’s top Democrat, Rep. Jamie Raskin of Maryland, said in his own opening remarks at the hearing that a “comedy of errors” of the Biden impeachment inquiry is finally “crashing to an end.”

The White House has called the inquiry a “charade” and told Republicans to “move on.”’

An ‘inquiry’ devoid of merit – pathetic, partisan, and ridiculous; yet further proof that Republicans are incapable of responsible governance, that Republicans have contempt for responsible governance.

If Biden is re-elected and the Regime remains in power, then America continues it's slide into Totalitarianism.
Please tell me that I am over-reacting but I fear that if the Deep State manages to keep Biden in the White House then the only way America can save itself will be by armed revolution but I am not going to sit here and encourage that so it means that I have no faith at all in America ever pulling itself out of the black hole it has already stepped into. Biden's coerced regime has blocked Democratic principles so thoroughly that I cannot see another man with Trump's savvy and earnestness getting a chance to reverse the damage that has already been done and the damage that is now around every corner. America is resembling everything we feared about the Sovjet Union. Trump could very well be America's last opportunity to "drain the swamp".

Not going to happen.

Democrats called your bluff.

The Democrat's have shown themselves to be exactly what they've been associated with, and that's the total destruction of Donald Trump. They have no shame in those hearings when they expose themselves for who they are, and what games they are playing.

Forum List

Back