Romney as Republican Nominee?

At this time in 2008, Obama had already declared his candidacy. Who do the Republicans have other than Huck and Romney?

I see you still can't name a more credible candidate

Sigh....

RW, how about you play for your "own team."

Conservatives don't want Mitt, we don't care if that means we are unintelligent according to you. For many people it's becoming about voting for the right things VS voting for someone just because they can, possible, might, maybe win. Mitt winning is a loss for conservatives, as was McCain.

All of this does not mean that conservatives want Palin as president either. Oddly enough polls show as we move closer and closer to the elections that Palin stands VERY little chance of winning the Rep nomination. This is because polls early on could be wrong as not many people paid much attention to them. As we get closer to elections if a poll says OMFGZ PALIN AT 76%, this means that poll better be close or no one will trust it later when the primaries actually happen.

Once again RW... To use your logic, Obama stood NO chance of winning being he didn't even run in 2004. So how did he become president, and why can't the Reps/Dems BOTH have "unknowns" show up in 10 months that both manage to win the primaries?

Oh, and one more thing... HUCK WILL NEVER BECOME PRESIDENT EVER, NEVER... EVER... He was a the big "FUCK YOU" to McCain after Mitt dropped out as most conservatives hated McCain. The media pushed Huck and blah blah blah...

Why do we have to have so many ”liberal” politically challenged people make threads on who the Republican challenger will be?

At this time in 2008, Obama had already declared his candidacy. Who do the Republicans have other than Huck and Romney?

Sigh....

Conservatives don't want Mitt, we don't care if that means we are unintelligent according to you. For many people it's becoming about voting for the right things VS voting for someone just because they can, possible, might, maybe win. Mitt winning is a loss for conservatives, as was McCain.

All of this does not mean that conservatives want Palin as president either. Oddly enough polls show as we move closer and closer to the elections that Palin stands VERY little chance of winning the Rep nomination. This is because polls early on could be wrong as not many people paid much attention to them. As we get closer to elections if a poll says OMFGZ PALIN AT 76%, this means that poll better be close or no one will trust it later when the primaries actually happen.

Once again RW... To use your logic, Obama stood NO chance of winning being he didn't even run in 2004. So how did he become president, and why can't the Reps/Dems BOTH have "unknowns" show up in 10 months that both manage to win the primaries?

Oh, and one more thing... HUCK WILL NEVER BECOME PRESIDENT EVER, NEVER... EVER... He was a the big "FUCK YOU" to McCain after Mitt dropped out as most conservatives hated McCain. The media pushed Huck and blah blah blah...

Why do we have to have so many ”liberal” politically challenged people make threads on who the Republican challenger will be?

Given your own inability to name a single candidate you support and has a chance of winning...

It is obvious that the Party of NO has NO Presidential Candidates

No Palin
No Romney
No Huckabee

You praying for an unknown? I got news for ya.....Dems will run a political unknown
Repubs are conservative and only run the tried and true

Romney is the only candidate and he will lose

Last edited:

Sigh....

Given your own inability to name a single candidate you support and has a chance of winning...

No Palin
No Romney
No Huckabee

You praying for an unknown? I got news for ya.....Dems will run a political unknown
Repubs are conservative nad only run the tried and true

If you're wrong will you spare us all and never post on any political boards under any username ever again?

I don't pray for anything. I'm just not simple minded enough to think I know the future, are you? Does everything that ever happens have to follow some kind of past scenario?

I'm not even trying to push Ron Paul here but do you even understand what it would mean if he ran for the GOP? In 2008 RP was an unknown, media blackout and the GOP hated him. Today RP is one of the most popular politicians in the US... Ron would be raising more money to rival the GOP or DNC, would the GOP want that happening in their own party?

Again, I ain't pushing Paul as he has not even said he is or would run again... I'm simply pointing out that things can happen that would destroy your “lacking” assessment of the current political atmosphere.

The SIMPLE fact that Mitt has to convince a HUGE amount of his own party to not HATE him as a candidate is a mighty big road bloack you might want to look at. Not that you seem to have much of a clue, I mean Huck? Really, Huck??? Yeah RW, you so know whats up...

Sigh....

No Palin
No Romney
No Huckabee

If you're wrong will you spare us all and never post on any political boards under any username ever again?

I don't pray for anything. I'm just not simple minded enough to think I know the future, are you? Does everything that ever happens have to follow some kind of past scenario?

I'm not even trying to push Ron Paul here but do you even understand what it would mean if he ran for the GOP? In 2008 RP was an unknown, media blackout and the GOP hated him. Today RP is one of the most popular politicians in the US... Ron would be raising more money to rival the GOP or DNC, would the GOP want that happening in their own party?

Again, I ain't pushing Paul as he has not even said he is or would run again... I'm simply pointing out that things can happen that would destroy your “lacking” assessment of the current political atmosphere.

The SIMPLE fact that Mitt has to convince a HUGE amount of his own party to not HATE him as a candidate is a mighty big road bloack you might want to look at. Not that you seem to have much of a clue, I mean Huck? Really, Huck??? Yeah RW, you so know whats up...

it is patently obvious that you lack the balls to name a single candidate you would like to see get the nomination. But the key point is you are no different than the majority of the Republican voting block

The lack of enthusiasm is underwhelming...does not bode well for the GOP

No Palin
No Romney
No Huckabee

it is patently obvious that you lack the balls to name a single candidate you would like to see get the nomination. But the key point is you are no different than the majority of the Republican voting block

Uhh... Really?

I lack balls hahaha...

Ok, I'd like to see Ron Paul run again. Of course until he says he will, I'll keep my eyes pealed for someone that IS to vote for, if I vote.

Haha... Oh god, I keep feeding the Troll I know...

SOooo, RW... can you give me a list of people that have announced they are running for President, for the Dems and Reps?

Last edited:

Uhh... Really?

I lack balls hahaha...

Ok, I'd like to see Ron Paul run again. Of course until he says he will, I'll keep my eyes pealed for someone that IS to vote for, if I vote.

SOooo, RW... can you give me a list of people that have announced they are running for President, for the Dems and Reps?

If Ron Paul is your GOP candidate of choice it shows your political naivete. Paul is a fringe candidate who will not win a single primary.

Clock is ticking Republicans....time to bring out your big guns

Problem is....you don't have any

Uhh... Really?

I lack balls hahaha...

If Ron Paul is your GOP candidate of choice it shows your political naivete. Paul is a fringe candidate who will not win a single primary.

As I said, a Troll haha...

Where is that list RW!!!! CLOCK IS TICKING RW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RW, I couldn't find ClintonZ or ObamaZ 2012 web page!! I need Yo help mang! I figure you must know being you have the uber l33t infoZ on the Republicans main pain comin in 2012!!!

I'm almost think of just mailing you my ballot so you can vote Mitt or hahaha even Huck for 2012 RW!!

Uhh... Really?

I lack balls hahaha...

We'll have a good candidate when the election comes. Or we won't. Either way we'll have a candidate. Anyway, why would you care? I remember you telling us "wingnuts" and "tea baggers" that we weren't going to have enough seats to win back the house, yet, somehow we did. Elections matter, just ask Nancy Pelosi.

At any rate, it is a fools errand to prognosticate at this early juncture. Even more foolish is a progressive leftist like you telling conservatives who they should support. Stick to licking Obama's arsehole , it is really what you do best. :lol:

Uhh... Really?

I lack balls hahaha...

We'll have a good candidate when the election comes. Or we won't. Either way we'll have a candidate. Anyway, why would you care? I remember you telling us "wingnuts" and "tea baggers" that we weren't going to have enough seats to win back the house, yet, somehow we did. Elections matter, just ask Nancy Pelosi.

At any rate, it is a fools errand to prognosticate at this early juncture. Even more foolish is a progressive leftist like you telling conservatives who they should support. Stick to licking Obama's arsehole , it is really what you do best. :lol:

No doubt the Republicans will have a candidate. But the cupboard is bare in terms of quality Republicans that the diverse party will rally around. The extreme right will insist on doctrinal purity that will alienate moderate voters.

The lack of enthusiasm for any Republican will make it very difficult to beat an incumbent president. You should have two or three prospective candidates that you like by now...and yet you can't name one

Looks like most Republicans will lay low and wait until 2016 when they have a better chance

if ron paul is your gop candidate of choice it shows your political naivete. Paul is a fringe candidate who will not win a single primary.

Clock is ticking republicans....time to bring out your big guns

problem is....you don't have any

we'll have a good candidate when the election comes. Or we won't. Either way we'll have a candidate. Anyway, why would you care? I remember you telling us "wingnuts" and "tea baggers" that we weren't going to have enough seats to win back the house, yet, somehow we did. Elections matter, just ask nancy pelosi.

At any rate, it is a fools errand to prognosticate at this early juncture. Even more foolish is a progressive leftist like you telling conservatives who they should support. Stick to licking obama's arsehole , it is really what you do best. :lol:

no doubt the republicans will have a candidate. But the cupboard is bare in terms of quality republicans that the diverse party will rally around. The extreme right will insist on doctrinal purity that will alienate moderate voters.

The lack of enthusiasm for any republican will make it very difficult to beat an incumbent president. You should have two or three prospective candidates that you like by now...and yet you can't name one

looks like most republicans will lay low and wait until 2016 when they have a better chance

we need you to catch us up on who is running rw'er!!! We need you inside scoop of what's going on in the gopz!!!

We! Need! A! List!

Uhh... Really?

I lack balls hahaha...

My list is already in

Obama will defeat Mitt Romney in 2012

Your lack of ability to enthusiastically support anyone is representative of the lethargic GOP when it comes to the Presidential election. With a lack of credible candidates...Romney wins by default, just like McCain did

Romney will crush him if he gets the nod, and he is in a very strong position to do so.

Palin is not going to be nominated and she will not run.

Romney will crush Obama only if the economy is still sour. If the recovery is strong, the race will be close, and I am hoping Romney will be the GOP candidate. Right now he is the only one with a hope beating Obama.

My list is already in

Obama will defeat Mitt Romney in 2012

Your lack of ability to enthusiastically support anyone is representative of the lethargic GOP when it comes to the Presidential election. With a lack of credible candidates...Romney wins by default, just like McCain did

Your list is 2 people.... HEY Troll, I mean clown, I mean... whatever... Can you direct me to Mitts 2012 site, and Obama's?

Obama's press secretary is leaving to start raising money for the Obama re-election committee as a consultant. That isn't 100% official yet, but that is the word on the street. I expect you'll see more of his staff migrate to the re-election committee in a couple of months. I don't expect any internal challenges despite the fervent dreams of the GOP so that is the DNC field.

No official announcements are out there yet, but you're seeing Jindal fundraising in Iowa however the fact he is up for reelection in Louisiana soon might kill his bid this cycle. Pawlenty and Daniels are making motions through proxies.

As far as I have seen Palin is still non committal, and Huckabee has given no sign of running at all. Huckabee worked to lose weight before his last run, but he isn't even doing that right now. Newt will probably make his usual rumblings in an attempt to stay relevant, but he has too many skeletons to run.

As far as I know, Mitt hasn't made any overt motions for the run, but smart money is he will.

So the GOP field looks right now to be Pawlenty, Daniels, Romney, with Palin and Jindal as possible candidates. You'll see a few of the usual outliers (think folks like Tancredo and Hunter in 2008).

That is the smart money right now, but again, it's still a ways to Iowa so it is all up in the air still.

Last edited:

Obama's press secretary is leaving to start raising money for the Obama re-election committee as a consultant. That isn't 100% official yet, but that is the word on the street. I expect you'll see more of his staff migrate to the re-election committee in a couple of months. I don't expect any internal challenges despite the fervent dreams of the GOP so that is the DNC field.

No official announcements are out there yet, but you're seeing Jindal fundraising in Iowa however the fact he is up for reelection in Louisiana soon might kill his bid this cycle. Pawlenty and Daniels are making motions through proxies.

As far as I have seen Palin is still non committal, and Huckabee has given no sign of running at all. Huckabee worked to lose weight before his last run, but he isn't even doing that right now. Newt will probably make his usual rumblings in an attempt to stay relevant, but he has too many skeletons to run.

As far as I know, Mitt hasn't made any overt motions for the run, but smart money is he will.

So the GOP field looks right now to be Pawlenty, Daniels, Romney, with Palin and Jindal as possible candidates. You'll see a few of the usual outliers (think folks like Tancredo and Hunter in 2008).

That is the smart money right now, but again, it's still a ways to Iowa so it is all up in the air still.

Thats about it

There are no dark horses to run for the GOP except for the usual lunatic fringe

Palin will run becasue she wants the attention. But in the end, the quitter will prevail. Romney will get the nomination by default

RW, I couldn't find ClintonZ or ObamaZ 2012 web page!! I need Yo help mang! I figure you must know being you have the uber l33t infoZ on the Republicans main pain comin in 2012!!!

I'm almost think of just mailing you my ballot so you can vote Mitt or hahaha even Huck for 2012 RW!!

This is a political message board and we discuss....are you ready?

Politics

You don't need to have formal declarations to discuss the possible candidacies and political futures of potential candidates. If you are not comfortable discussing the 2012 election until the candidates are formally selected, you are welcome to wait another year until posting

Thats about it

Palin will run becasue she wants the attention. But in the end, the quitter will prevail. Romney will get the nomination by default

I think ultimately Jindal will not run and Pawlenty is too centrist. Daniels is the only real dark horse that could derail Mitt and Palin. If I were a betting man I'd put those three at the top of the heap.

Thats about it

I think ultimately Jindal will not run and Pawlenty is too centrist. Daniels is the only real dark horse that could derail Mitt and Palin. If I were a betting man I'd put those three at the top of the heap.

Palin can't take the heat of unscripted interviews from non friendly sources. She will quickly drop out and blame the Liberal Lamestream Media for her defeat.

Romney/Daniels ticket?

Could happen

Forum List

Back