Romney as Republican Nominee?

RW, I couldn't find ClintonZ or ObamaZ 2012 web page!! I need Yo help mang! I figure you must know being you have the uber l33t infoZ on the Republicans main pain comin in 2012!!!

I'm almost think of just mailing you my ballot so you can vote Mitt or hahaha even Huck for 2012 RW!!

This is a political message board and we discuss....are you ready?

Politics

You don't need to have formal declarations to discuss the possible candidacies and political futures of potential candidates. If you are not comfortable discussing the 2012 election until the candidates are formally selected, you are welcome to wait another year until posting

But... You said, and keep saying who is running, yet you can't provide a single link to any persons running yet. Go ahead RW, discuss... when you start discussing maybe you can look into stop making claims on absolutes.

No need to get all butt hurt because someone asked you to back up your claims to a reality that still has not even happened.

So RW, when you’re ready, and take your time… get me a list of people running, unless you forgot YOU made these claims and all I care to do is discuss YOUR claims on these political discussion boards...

=D

RW, I couldn't find ClintonZ or ObamaZ 2012 web page!! I need Yo help mang! I figure you must know being you have the uber l33t infoZ on the Republicans main pain comin in 2012!!!

I'm almost think of just mailing you my ballot so you can vote Mitt or hahaha even Huck for 2012 RW!!

Politics

You don't need to have formal declarations to discuss the possible candidacies and political futures of potential candidates. If you are not comfortable discussing the 2012 election until the candidates are formally selected, you are welcome to wait another year until posting

But... You said, and keep saying who is running, yet you can't provide a single link to any persons running yet. Go ahead RW, discuss... when you start discussing maybe you can look into stop making claims on absolutes.

No need to get all butt hurt because someone asked you to back up your claims to a reality that still has not even happened.

So RW, when you’re ready, and take your time… get me a list of people running, unless you forgot YOU made these claims and all I care to do is discuss YOUR claims on these political discussion boards...

=D

If you choose to not participate in political discussions there are plenty of other threads availble to you. This particular one is on Mitt Romney and his chances in 2012.

If you do not have the guts to speak about specific Republican candidates and their presidential prospects...i really can't blame you

Very few of your fellow republicans are enthusiastic about any potential candidates

Politics

=D

If you choose to not participate in political discussions there are plenty of other threads availble to you. This particular one is on Mitt Romney and his chances in 2012.

If you do not have the guts to speak about specific Republican candidates and their presidential prospects...i really can't blame you

Very few of your fellow republicans are enthusiastic about any potential candidates

If you turn to quickly you might roll out of your chair hahaha.... An overfed Troll you in fact are =D.

Stop trolling, avorysuds. who do you support in the party? i support Romney.

Avory is declaring that nobody is allowed to discuss possible Republican candidates until everyone has filed......

Of course there are very few Republicans on this board who are enthusiastic about anyone except "Obama must lose"

Hard to do when you lack a credible contender

(1) Herman Cain - This is the economic (and math) and business genius charismatic character the US needs. I pray he wins!

(2) Mitch Daniels - His success as Indiana Governor is UNDENIABLE. My kind of candidate, a fiscal conservative that de-emphasizes social issues.

(3) Mitt Romney - As much of an economic and business genius as Cain. However, MA Romney Care is going to sink him. It's what Obamacare was based on.

(4) Chris Christie - This guy is going into liberal NJ and changing things for the better. He is saying to hell with the Unions and Special Interests and cutting spending like it needs to be done.

(5) Tim Pawlenty - He came into office witha $4.3 Billion Deficit and he balanced the budget without raising taxes!

Really, your going to ask that after I said Ron Paul... Really? Both of you are Trolls that lack the simple ability to pay attention.

Everyone, just mail Jake and RW your ballots because bothe the liberals support Mitt...

Avory is declaring that nobody is allowed to discuss possible Republican candidates until everyone has filed......

Of course there are very few Republicans on this board who are enthusiastic about anyone except "Obama must lose"

Hard to do when you lack a credible contender

Give us the list of the people running RW.

According to you, Huck and Mitt are the only 2 people running so far for republicans AND the only people worth voting for... Then YOU say,
My list is already in

Obama will defeat Mitt Romney in 2012

Your lack of ability to enthusiastically support anyone is representative of the lethargic GOP when it comes to the Presidential election. With a lack of credible candidates...Romney wins by default, just like McCain did

So not only do you pick the guy to run for Republicans, then you admit he will lose hahaha.

You also keep repeating that us/we/me Republicans (Or conservatives) are not enthusiastic... So I keep asking you for a list of people running... You know, so I can get all happy pants for an election that ain't even started yet.

You must be awesome to watch implode in person.

These are your claims in this discussion so far...

So... We have: Reps are not enthusiastic so they will lose! - Over an election that has not even started... (Omg, just like your claims about the 2010 elections!) wait…

We also have: VOTE for MITT! He's the only good candidate Reps have despite most the party hating him! Best part is, he'll lose!

But hey RW… You have Jake coming to the rescue to announce me as a troll be cause I have not said who I want to run… To bad I have, multiple times in this thread alone… Maybe Truthmatters will come and agree with you Mitt is the only hope for the GOP, to lose…

=D

Its a speculation thread. I'm getting kinda curious what you're even doing in this thread.

Facts are, a lot of folks are starting to move into position to run. Yes, there are no official announcements and right now there are no official websites (but there are plenty of domain names registered for future use). However anyone that doubts that Daniels, Jindal, Pawlenty, Palin, and Mitt are making rumblings isn't paying attention to what's happening. Jindal himself seems to spend every other weekend in Iowa fundraising.

And yes, Obama's gearing up for a re-election too.

So this thread is all valid. Now, not everyone making motions right now will run. Evan Bayh was forming committees and fundraising in 2007 and opted to not run when he saw Hillary and Obama gearing up. Jindal is spending a lot of time on preliminary type stuff, but he's up for re-election back him in 2011 and it'll be really tough for him to keep his governorship if he's actively making a play for the Oval Office.

At this point it's all speculation. That's what we're here to engage in.

For the record: I'm sympathetic to the Ron Paul supporters. Paul has some ideas I could get on board with. The problem is that Ron Paul is pretty much blacklisted in the GOP and the Media right now. He couldn't get coverage if he set himself on fire on the 50 yard line at the Superbowl. When he was running in 2008 about the highest profile interview he could land was with Stephen Colbert (which BTW, was an awesome interview that had me opening my wallet for Ron). And he can forget the GOP letting him anywhere near the nomination.

=D

Its a speculation thread. I'm getting kinda curious what you're even doing in this thread.

Facts are, a lot of folks are starting to move into position to run. Yes, there are no official announcements and right now there are no official websites (but there are plenty of domain names registered for future use). However anyone that doubts that Daniels, Jindal, Pawlenty, Palin, and Mitt are making rumblings isn't paying attention to what's happening. Jindal himself seems to spend every other weekend in Iowa fundraising.

So this thread is all valid. Now, not everyone making motions right now will run. Evan Bayh was forming committees and fundraising in 2007 and opted to not run when he saw Hillary and Obama gearing up. Jindal is spending a lot of time on preliminary type stuff, but he's up for re-election back him in 2011 and it'll be really tough for him to keep his governorship if he's actively making a play for the Oval Office.

For the record: I'm sympathetic to the Ron Paul supporters. Paul has some ideas I could get on board with. The problem is that Ron Paul is pretty much blacklisted in the GOP and the Media right now. He couldn't get coverage if he set himself on fire on the 50 yard line at the Superbowl. When he was running in 2008 about the highest profile interview he could land was with Stephen Colbert (which BTW, was an awesome interview that had me opening my wallet for Ron). And he can forget the GOP letting him anywhere near the nomination.

It's not speculation when people make claims of absolutes... RW says Rep ONLY have Mitt and Huck, then annouces Mitt would lose, that's not speculation. Election season has not even started... It's Has Not Even Started. There will be 8-12ish "main" heads running and RW couldn't honestly even tell us that Huck or Mitt will be in that list.

On the Ron Paul thing. RP gets more media attention than most politicians these days. Just getting RP to say he is running on air is a huge deal for all media, that's why they keep asking him. Their ratings jump massively when he is on and so I don't honestly know what would happen if Ron ran again, he might be everywhere.

I'm not a Ron Paulite, I just like his voting record and so on. If he does not run that's fine, he is like 74 or something. Maybe he will endorse someone, which would be HUGE for anyone running.

Who knows what will happen. RW was right there telling us all the TP was 10 people, al whom are racist and hate everything. He said that the TPM couldn’t win any elections and yet here we are, sweeping losses for the DNC. RW is bitter, full of shit and has no credibility. RW is a closed minded bigot, this is why I taunt him... and all I have to do is point out very basic reality.

RW: “Obama is the most accomplished president since FDR!” Hahaha… Yet you average liberal couldn’t give you a list of 5 things Obama has done. Lots could give a list of policies he grew that were Bush’s and they are upset about though haha.

=D

It's not speculation when people make claims of absolutes... RW says Rep ONLY have Mitt and Huck, then annouces Mitt would lose, that's not speculation. Election season has not even started... It's Has Not Even Started. There will be 8-12ish "main" heads running and RW couldn't honestly even tell us that Huck or Mitt will be in that list.

On the Ron Paul thing. RP gets more media attention than most politicians these days. Just getting RP to say he is running on air is a huge deal for all media, that's why they keep asking him. Their ratings jump massively when he is on and so I don't honestly know what would happen if Ron ran again, he might be everywhere.

I'm not a Ron Paulite, I just like his voting record and so on. If he does not run that's fine, he is like 74 or something. Maybe he will endorse someone, which would be HUGE for anyone running.

Who knows what will happen. RW was right there telling us all the TP was 10 people, al whom are racist and hate everything. He said that the TPM couldn’t win any elections and yet here we are, sweeping losses for the DNC. RW is bitter, full of shit and has no credibility. RW is a closed minded bigot, this is why I taunt him... and all I have to do is point out very basic reality.

RW: “Obama is the most accomplished president since FDR!” Hahaha… Yet you average liberal couldn’t give you a list of 5 things Obama has done. Lots could give a list of policies he grew that were Bush’s and they are upset about though haha.

Do you understand the concept of speculation?

That is one of the reasons we frequent this website. Nobody has announced yet. So what? When they all do announce we can speculate again and keep on speculating right up through election day.

If you want to speculate Ron Paul will win the GOP Nomination, you are free to do so...I will speculate otherwise

If I want to speculate that Mitt Romney will win the GOP nomination and get beaten by Obama...I am free do do so

If I am wrong...so what?

Won't be the first time...nor the last

Do you understand the concept of speculation?

That is one of the reasons we frequent this website. Nobody has announced yet. So what? When they all do announce we can speculate again and keep on speculating right up through election day.

If you want to speculate Ron Paul will win the GOP Nomination, you are free to do so...I will speculate otherwise

If I want to speculate that Mitt Romney will win the GOP nomination and get beaten by Obama...I am free do do so

If I am wrong...so what?

Won't be the first time...nor the last

Man, it's a sad time for them Dems... No energy, no enthusiasm... I see no signs in lawns for 2012... This is all speculation of course, based of logic that would make me look like a fucking moron, so why do you do it RW?

Avorysuds is feeling picked on again.

My speculation: Romney cleans up in Iowa, New Hampshire, splits SC with Huckabee, co-opts Huckabee with the veep candidacy, then the GOP goes on to victory.

My speculation: Romney cleans up in Iowa, New Hampshire, splits SC with Huckabee, co-opts Huckabee with the veep candidacy, then the GOP goes on to victory.

IF he wins iowa, he'll be nominated, cause NH is all but in the bag. I just don't see him winning Iowa.

I've seen zero indication that Huckabee will run. I think it's actually more likely he'll keep his tv show and make his living there.

IF he wins iowa, he'll be nominated, cause NH is all but in the bag. I just don't see him winning Iowa.

He may have real problems in Iowa, for sure, but I am counting on Michelle or Sarah to destroy their candidacies with some of their more loony comments. My concern is NH. I have colleagues there that tell me the Tea Party has some serious traction. Time will tell.

That's my thinking too. I think that Iowa is likely Palin's easily, or if not her Jindal should he run.

I think that Palin's got a strong support base that could clinch the title, especially when the early races are likely to be 5-8 candidates splitting the ballots. It turns out to win the GOP nomination you don't have to win by 50% in the early states, you just have to win. Once you get past the first few states, you're in.

Prediction:
Cain takes a surprise 2nd Place in IW with Romney winning
WY goes with Huck
NH does another shockers and goes with Cain
MI goes with Cain also and with Romneycare too hard to get over
NV goes with Romney or Huck
SC goes with Cain
FL with Cain
ME with Romney
Super Tuesday - Cain is the big winner with Romney out of the race again

Cain comes out on top nabbing Romney as his VP!

Cain then takes ever state from Obama except CA, WA, OR, MA, NY and IL!!!

He may have real problems in Iowa, for sure, but I am counting on Michelle or Sarah to destroy their candidacies with some of their more loony comments. My concern is NH. I have colleagues there that tell me the Tea Party has some serious traction. Time will tell.

i was thinking Huckabee would win Iowa again.

Prediction:
Cain takes a surprise 2nd Place in IW with Romney winning
WY goes with Huck
NH does another shockers and goes with Cain
MI goes with Cain also and with Romneycare too hard to get over
NV goes with Romney or Huck
SC goes with Cain
FL with Cain
ME with Romney
Super Tuesday - Cain is the big winner with Romney out of the race again

Cain comes out on top nabbing Romney as his VP!

Cain then takes ever state from Obama except CA, WA, OR, MA, NY and IL!!!

:clap2:

Glad to see someone enthusiastic about a Republican candidate. We need more of that

Forum List

Back