Trump plans to get tough with migrants

lennypartiv

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2019
It's about frigging time. Trump has well thought out plans to solve this problem. These camps seem like a great idea.

---Former U.S. President Donald Trump, if re-elected in 2024, would expand his first-term immigration crackdown---

It's about frigging time. Trump has well thought out plans to solve this problem. These camps seem like a great idea.

---Former U.S. President Donald Trump, if re-elected in 2024, would expand his first-term immigration crackdown---

Yes, yes tough guy donny. He used to hire illegal aliens as hired household help.

Actually no. He didn't. It's doubtful he ever met or knew the names of the household or grounds help.
If they work for you in your house, you see them. You are responsible. Anything else is a cop out.

so now that youve expressed your TDS what do you think about the millions of illegals biden let in the country??
what would you do??
I have said here, many times, Joe Fkd up the border on day 2 and has made no improvement, since he basically said come one, come all and apply for asylum. Even though he had no plan for actually processing, or even adequately vetting, they were not criminals. My understanding is, they are often shipped around the country before getting a court date, and most do not show up. Once in a "sanctuary city" they are basically out from under federal regulation, yet recieving government money. It is also strange, what while allowing them in, they do not get a short term work visa, so they get used to being on the government dole, as they cannot legally work. The only employers are those that do not look closely at the legality of the help. People such as Donny and other management, that uses the excuse "They were hired by personnel. I had no idea they were illegal." This is a major problem with illegal employment. Management is always responsible. Management should face hard jail time. Then, they might handle their responsibility better.

I have said here, many times, Joe Fkd up the border on day 2 and has made no improvement, since he basically said come one, come all and apply for asylum. Even though he had no plan for actually processing, or even adequately vetting, they were not criminals. My understanding is, they are often shipped around the country before getting a court date, and most do not show up. Once in a "sanctuary city" they are basically out from under federal regulation, yet recieving government money. It is also strange, what while allowing them in, they do not get a short term work visa, so they get used to being on the government dole, as they cannot legally work. The only employers are those that do not look closely at the legality of the help. People such as Donny and other management, that uses the excuse "They were hired by personnel. I had no idea they were illegal." This is a major problem with illegal employment. Management is always responsible. Management should face hard jail time. Then, they might handle their responsibility better.
so you agree with trumps plan???

How do you know he saw them ?
People like you are the reason there is so much illegal employment of illegal aliens. You are always ready with an excuse to let management off the hook. You don't blame management for being irresponsible, you blame illegals for wanting to eat. If there was no employment for them, they would not come. Yet, you probably bitch louder about Joe's dumb ass policy at the border than business owners and management for hiring them.

People like you are the reason there is so much illegal employment of illegal aliens. You are always ready with an excuse to let management off the hook. You don't blame management for being irresponsible, you blame illegals for wanting to eat. If there was no employment for them, they would not come. Yet, you probably bitch louder about Joe's dumb ass policy at the border than business owners and management for hiring them.

Wow...you got that out of my answer ?

You really are a stereotyper. You know nothing about me and what I do.

But you think you do........a true left-wing approach to things.

If you don't know it (which is usually the case), you make it up and call it fact.

Trump doesn't hire the household help.
What part of MANAGEMENT IS RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL ACTIVITIES IN AN ORGANIZATION do you not understand?

If you slip on water on the floor at a store hiring illegal aliens to clean and suffer a concussion and can't work while in the hospital or permanently disabled? Do you sue the illegal alien employee, or do you sue the store?

MANAGEMENT IS RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL ACTIVITIES IN AN ORGANIZATION. This includes hiring.

Wow...you got that out of my answer ?

You really are a stereotyper. You know nothing about me and what I do.

But you think you do........a true left-wing approach to things.

If you don't know it (which is usually the case), you make it up and call it fact.
I got you making excuses for people management that hires illegal. That is what you are doing here, tonight. Whether management sees all the people hired or not makes no difference, they are responsible. MANAGEMENT IS RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL ACTIVITIES IN AN ORGANIZATION

This kind of blows that bullshit theory all to hell doesn’t it….The brown cockroaches come for the free shit and everybody not rooted in Mexico knows it.

Forum List

Back