Romney Advisers: We're Losing

Romney knows he's losing. So does every other Republican with a functional brain.

It is unfortunate that you were dropped on your head a child.

How would you know what constitutes a functional brain ?

Now shut up and hold still while someone changes your diaper.

When are you going to admit your thread title is a lie, and that the OP doesn't say what your thread title does?

Ball licking-khota is not going to even make the connection. You'll get a more intelligent response from his Nancy Pelosi blow up doll.

Hope is not a strategy....to bad our asshole-in-chief hasn't figured that out yet. He needs four more years....to realize how bad he's screwed up. :lol: :lol:

http://hotair.com/archives/2012/09/12/is-this-1979/

Last edited:
It's interesting that certain NaziCons are toooooo dumb to interpret the OP. They're just scared...and stoopid...

BTW, the title to this thread is what HuffPo had on their main page when I copied the article. I think it's a fine title - and very appropriate. The content speaks for itself.

It's interesting that certain NaziCons are toooooo dumb to interpret the OP. They're just scared...and stoopid...

BTW, the title to this thread is what HuffPo had on their main page when I copied the article. I think it's a fine title - and very appropriate. The content speaks for itself.

so, you lied because HuffPo told you to. Big surprise.

Actually, you just lied again, as the article in the OP is from POLITICO.COM, not HuffPo

Last edited:
Obama_Romney-forward.jpg

Let's see.....

Obama now has the death of one ambassador to his credit !

Great work.

Next !

bud-gregg-state-farm-insurance-mandeville-louisiana-obama-billboard.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back