Romney Advisers: We're Losing

Some voters are stupid all of the time; some voters are stupid some of the time; however, I seriously doubt there will be enough voters stupid at the same time to put Romney in the White House.

Never underestimate the people who put George W. Bush there twice.

Especially when added to the enormous bucks being spent to buy some votes while suppressing others.

The GObP is more crooked and more corrupt than at any other time in our history.

I'm prepared but I am not better off now than I was 4 years ago, nor are millions of Americans.

Then get off your butt.
Get some money from daddy.
Pull yourself up by your own bootstraps.
Take responsibility for yourself and quit expecting the gumt to hold your hand.

Some voters are stupid all of the time; some voters are stupid some of the time; however, I seriously doubt there will be enough voters stupid at the same time to put Romney in the White House.

Especially when added to the enormous bucks being spent to buy some votes while suppressing others.

The GObP is more crooked and more corrupt than at any other time in our history.

Is there any way you'll let go of David Axelrod's dick long enough to think for yourself ?

Exactly!!!!

Is there any way you'll let go of David Axelrod's dick long enough to think for yourself ?

Wow, and to think some day you'll be a Mormon God on your own planet.

Then get off your butt.
Get some money from daddy.
Pull yourself up by your own bootstraps.
Take responsibility for yourself and quit expecting the gumt to hold your hand.

Excuse me? You have me confused with someone else maybe you're thinking of yourself.

Wow, and to think some day you'll be a Mormon God on your own planet.

I certainly don't hold you against most Native Americans I know.

Obama wins....I leave the board.

That's what lushbo said and we're all still waiting.

Don't make promises you KNOW you will renege on.

Are you up to taking the bet ?

We will get a mod to agree to kill the losers account if you like ?

What say you....Mr. Mouth ?

Don't be ridiculous.

You said you would leave the board if Obama wins.

I don't care much one way or another but, fact is, you won't leave any more than blow hard lushbo did.

But, it IS interesting that you believe a mod here would "kill an account" on your say so.

Karl Rove's superpac just pulled their ads from Wisconsin, Michigan, and Pennsylvania.

To quote Joseph Conrad.........Mistah Romney, he dead.

That's what lushbo said and we're all still waiting.

Don't make promises you KNOW you will renege on.

Are you up to taking the bet ?

We will get a mod to agree to kill the losers account if you like ?

What say you....Mr. Mouth ?

Don't be ridiculous.

You said you would leave the board if Obama wins.

I don't care much one way or another but, fact is, you won't leave any more than blow hard lushbo did.

But, it IS interesting that you believe a mod here would "kill an account" on your say so.

So you are telling us what we already know.

You have no integrity, but you can't admit it.

romney%20requires%20participation.jpg

So, does anyone think Shitting Bull will ever own up to the fact that the thread title is a complete lie, and that the OP article doesn't even remotely state that?

Anyone? Anyone?

I voted for Bush twice, but won't vote for Romney.

Bush was more likable, I think he had a decent streak to him that Romney lacks. And his opponents were just awful.

So, does anyone think Shitting Bull will ever own up to the fact that the thread title is a complete lie, and that the OP article doesn't even remotely state that?

Anyone? Anyone?

no, and they don't care about the dishonesty they dump here..no one should take the little troll seriously

By JIM VANDEHEI and MIKE ALLEN

President Barack Obama heads out of the national political conventions with a much clearer path to winning, top advisers to Mitt Romney privately concede.

The Romney campaign, while pleasantly surprised by Obama’s lackluster prime-time performance, said the post-convention bounce they hoped for fell well short of expectations and privately lament that state-by-state polling numbers — most glaringly in Ohio — are working in the president’s favor.

“Their map has many more routes to victory,” said a top Republican official. Two officials intimately involved in the GOP campaign said Ohio leans clearly in Obama’s favor now, with a high single-digit edge, based on their internal tracking numbers of conservative groups. Romney can still win the presidency if he loses Ohio, but it’s extremely difficult.

The Obama and Romney campaigns anticipate little movement in national polls before the first debate on Oct. 3, which both see as the most important day of this campaign. They also see eye-to-eye on their belief the election will come down to whether Romney can persuade voters he understands the problems of ordinary people and that his solutions are at least marginally better for turning things around economically.

More: State of the race: Advantage, Obama - Jim VandeHei and Mike Allen - POLITICO.com

His advisors have a keen sense of the obvious.

By JIM VANDEHEI and MIKE ALLEN

President Barack Obama heads out of the national political conventions with a much clearer path to winning, top advisers to Mitt Romney privately concede.

The Romney campaign, while pleasantly surprised by Obama’s lackluster prime-time performance, said the post-convention bounce they hoped for fell well short of expectations and privately lament that state-by-state polling numbers — most glaringly in Ohio — are working in the president’s favor.

“Their map has many more routes to victory,” said a top Republican official. Two officials intimately involved in the GOP campaign said Ohio leans clearly in Obama’s favor now, with a high single-digit edge, based on their internal tracking numbers of conservative groups. Romney can still win the presidency if he loses Ohio, but it’s extremely difficult.

The Obama and Romney campaigns anticipate little movement in national polls before the first debate on Oct. 3, which both see as the most important day of this campaign. They also see eye-to-eye on their belief the election will come down to whether Romney can persuade voters he understands the problems of ordinary people and that his solutions are at least marginally better for turning things around economically.

More: State of the race: Advantage, Obama - Jim VandeHei and Mike Allen - POLITICO.com

His advisors have a keen sense of the obvious.

Oh dear, Politico crowing for Obama, say it ain't so

Forum List

Back