Romney Advisers: We're Losing

o-slight-bounce.jpg

Joe Scarborough's Dark Warning For Mitt Romney

By Alana Horowitz

Ouch.

MSNBC's Joe Scarborough offered some harsh words for Mitt Romney via Twitter on Saturday night.

"Romney will lose if he doesn't dramatically change his strategy," he said. "Negative ads won't substitute for conservative ideas."

The 'Morning Joe' host continued: "The Romney campaign is not conservative. It is just as cynical and risk-averse as Team Obama. A real conservative would be winning now."

More: Joe Scarborough Slams Mitt Romney: 'A Real Conservative Would Be Winning'

Who the hell listens to Joe Scarborough but liberal elites?! Old Joe, with the dead intern in his office that it is rumored he had an affair with, the very incident which made him to decide to leave Congress is nothing but a flaming liberal. I've not seen any true conservative mention him much less admit his existence.

Well, at least they're not charging people to listen to their lies.

LOL

Really? What volumes does it say?
At Obama rallies they dont need them because every member is hand picked by Obama's staff and vetted and coached to spew only accolades on Dear Leader.

Oh they do? You got proof of that?

Oh that's right, you're feeling bitter, so you have to say stuff like that, don't you.

There, there...:)

OMG, Toooooo rich!! I couldn't choreogrpah the stupidity of the Leftist twit squad if I had to... Quoting and showing a cartoon joke featuring the President who LIED to all of America wagging his finger, cigar, and a few other things.. who was impeached for perjury as the standard bearer on lying??????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cuckoo::lol:

If Romney thinks he's losing now - just wait until after the debates. Romney's shuck and jive routine won't work against Obama's command of facts in live debates.

You were just asked to prove what you said and instead...you repeat it. You should be banned from here just on the basis of sheer stupidity and chronic lying.

we could only WISH
he/she is dragging this board down into the gutter...shame really

The fake Indian and Truth Matters make this place unbearable.

You were just asked to prove what you said and instead...you repeat it. You should be banned from here just on the basis of sheer stupidity and chronic lying.

we could only WISH
he/she is dragging this board down into the gutter...shame really

The fake Indian and Truth Matters make this place unbearable.

yep, I've been here since the board began and this is the worst I've seen it..

Forum List

Back