Romney Advisers: We're Losing

A new one on me. I know that if ryan/romney get in office, the hillbilly teabillies will be screaming before too long when the food stamps and medicare get phased out. They don't realize which party invented the safety nets, and that the repubs they're foolish enough to vote for hate working class to have anything, much less safety nets. And the southern red states DO rely heavily on safety nets courtesy of the government they've been taught to hate.

reb, your retarded southern teabilly fuckstick shit won't put Romney in the White House.

A new one on me. I know that if ryan/romney get in office, the hillbilly teabillies will be screaming before too long when the food stamps and medicare get phased out. They don't realize which party invented the safety nets, and that the repubs they're foolish enough to vote for hate working class to have anything, much less safety nets. And the southern red states DO rely heavily on safety nets courtesy of the government they've been taught to hate.

reb, your retarded southern teabilly fuckstick shit won't put Romney in the White House.

Son, you need some remedial education before you can post coherently in here.

Are you Jrunk?

Top 10 Hourly Wage Equivalent Welfare States in U.S.

State Hourly Wage Equivalent
Hawaii $17.50
Alaska $15.48
Massachusetts $14.66
Connecticut $14.23
Washington, D.C. $13.99
New York $13.13
New Jersey $12.55
Rhode Island $12.55
California $11.59
Virginia $11.11

Statistic Verification
Source: US Department of Health and Human Services, U.S. Department of Commerce, CATO Institute
Date Verified: 7.26.2012
Welfare is the organized public or private social services for the assistance of disadvantaged groups. Aid could include general Welfare payments, health care through Medicaid, food stamps, special payments for pregnant women and young mothers, and federal and state housing benefits. The Welfare system in the United States began in the 1930s, during the Great Depression. Opponents of Welfare argue that it affects work incentives.
Welfare Statistics | Statistic Brain

Romney_Ryan_Munsters1.jpg

This is the best that Republicans could produce? Damn...

Haaaaa :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Are you Jrunk?

Top 10 Hourly Wage Equivalent Welfare States in U.S.

State Hourly Wage Equivalent
Hawaii $17.50
Alaska $15.48
Massachusetts $14.66
Connecticut $14.23
Washington, D.C. $13.99
New York $13.13
New Jersey $12.55
Rhode Island $12.55
California $11.59
Virginia $11.11

Statistic Verification
Source: US Department of Health and Human Services, U.S. Department of Commerce, CATO Institute
Date Verified: 7.26.2012
Welfare is the organized public or private social services for the assistance of disadvantaged groups. Aid could include general Welfare payments, health care through Medicaid, food stamps, special payments for pregnant women and young mothers, and federal and state housing benefits. The Welfare system in the United States began in the 1930s, during the Great Depression. Opponents of Welfare argue that it affects work incentives.
Welfare Statistics | Statistic Brain

Welfare Statistics
Total number of American’s on welfare 15,000,000
Percent of the US population on welfare 4.1 %
Total government spending on welfare annually (not including food stamps or unemployment) $131.9 billion
Percent of recipients who are white 38.8 %
Percent of recipients who are black 39.8 %
Percent of recipients who are hispanic 15.7 %
Percent of recipients who are Asian 2.4 %
Percent of recipients who are Other 3.3 %

This is all the Dems have: clever slogans and cute cartoons. Out of ideas, out of time, and out of here.

I am so enjoying this.

The left running around screaming about victory in the hopes they can hold onto their welfare checks.

Still betting on Romney.

Any takers.

Obama wins....I leave the board.

Romney wins....you leave the board.

Let's see how confident you butt-nuggets really are.

Some voters are stupid all of the time; some voters are stupid some of the time; however, I seriously doubt there will be enough voters stupid at the same time to put Romney in the White House.

Never underestimate the people who put George W. Bush there twice.

I am so enjoying this.

The left running around screaming about victory in the hopes they can hold onto their welfare checks.

Still betting on Romney.

Any takers.

As I said on the other thread I would hate to see you leave ,as much as we all disagree, we all contribute. It is stupid to leave the board over it.

BTW: Obama is going to kick Romney's ass....:meow:

Holy shit, no wonder they're losing...

UPDATE: 8:45 p.m. -- A Romney aide told the National Review that he does not support the Affordable Care Act's ban on discriminating against people with pre-existing conditions, despite suggesting on "Meet the Press" that he supported that part of the law.

Instead, the aide added, there has been no change in the Republican nominee's position. "n a competitive environment, the marketplace will make available plans that include coverage for what there is demand for," the aide said. "He was not proposing a federal mandate to require insurance plans to offer those particular features."

By Sam Stein: Mitt Romney On Obamacare: 'I'm Not Getting Rid Of All Of Health Care Reform' (VIDEO) [UPDATED]

Romney-StopMeWhenYouHearSomethingYouLike.jpg

I am so enjoying this.

Still betting on Romney.

Any takers.

As I said on the other thread I would hate to see you leave ,as much as we all disagree, we all contribute. It is stupid to leave the board over it.

BTW: Obama is going to kick Romney's ass....:meow:

Seeing some of you leave would be well worth it.

Like you said.....we disagree on much.

It's obvious they know they're losing because they are desperately, finally, making a stampede leftward.

Romney's now saying he likes much of what is in so-called Obamacare. He's saying now he won't cut taxes for the Rich. Ryan is saying the ten to one spending to tax hikes ratio, the one Romney rejected during the primaries,

might be a go.

lol, they tossing the tea partiers overboard to try to lighten the load in their sinking boat.

By JIM VANDEHEI and MIKE ALLEN

President Barack Obama heads out of the national political conventions with a much clearer path to winning, top advisers to Mitt Romney privately concede.

The Romney campaign, while pleasantly surprised by Obama’s lackluster prime-time performance, said the post-convention bounce they hoped for fell well short of expectations and privately lament that state-by-state polling numbers — most glaringly in Ohio — are working in the president’s favor.

“Their map has many more routes to victory,” said a top Republican official. Two officials intimately involved in the GOP campaign said Ohio leans clearly in Obama’s favor now, with a high single-digit edge, based on their internal tracking numbers of conservative groups. Romney can still win the presidency if he loses Ohio, but it’s extremely difficult.

The Obama and Romney campaigns anticipate little movement in national polls before the first debate on Oct. 3, which both see as the most important day of this campaign. They also see eye-to-eye on their belief the election will come down to whether Romney can persuade voters he understands the problems of ordinary people and that his solutions are at least marginally better for turning things around economically.

More: State of the race: Advantage, Obama - Jim VandeHei and Mike Allen - POLITICO.com

A high single digit lead ? So is that anything higher then five, but lower then ten ?

Forum List

Back