Romney 2020 ?

I would have had a lot more respect for Mr. Romney if he would have sought the Senate seat in Massachusetts against Pocahontas.

To have him run in Utah, where there are any number of solid conservatives was really a kick in the ass to the GOP. If he had the Massachusetts seat, a place where he has run and won statewide, then it would have been a positive.

Romney had his chance in 2012. An election he should have won in a landslide. But he refused to push back at Obama's blatant lies because he was afraid of being called "racist". He absolutely destroyed Obama in the first debate, then wouldn't push the advantage he obviously had gained.

If somehow Mr. Romney were to win the GOP nomination, the Democrat Party would crucify him again. Mitt would be described as Literally Hitler with his women in binders. Someone who doesn't pay their taxes and isn't in touch with the people. They'll bring some old black lady who will say she was a neighbor of Mitt's back in the day, and he didn't say a word when someone called her an "n". And that will be that, Romney will get schlonged by Pete Butt or whoever else the Dems nominate

Romney really looks like he could play the part in a movie about the President. Tall guy, sturdy look, neat haircut, his suit fits him.

But as far as actual policies and actual fighting to impose his political will, he's just lacking.

Ok, hear me out.

Likely you've heard today the remarks Romney has made about Trump.

What if Romney spent much of this year really slamming Trump, and at the same time telling Americans how much better we can do.
What if he also spent time saying how we need to stop illegal immigration and how we must get our border secured ?

What if he also talked a lot about jobs and the economy and how we need to keep what we've got right now going ?

In short, what if he talked about many of the things Trump has talked about, but without all the drama, immorality, snarkiness, etc.

Then, what if he announced early next year that he was going to challenge Trump in the primary ? Think he would have a chance ?
Screen-Shot-2019-04-19-at-19.36.07.png

So is it my imagination that it's looking more and more like the answer to my question is beginning to steer more toward the direction of "NO" ?

Romney's a decent and civilized human being unlike trump, so yeah, I can see why a lot of trumpbots can't stand him.

Romney's a decent and civilized human being unlike trump, so yeah, I can see why a lot of trumpbots can't stand him.

Libs wouldn't agree with that analysis, jason.

I remember when he ran in 2012, and liberals saw Mr. Romney as Nazi, racist, religious hypocrite wearing Mormon undergarments.

Indeed, most liberals felt that Romney was Literally Hitler himself

I’d love to see the debate with Mittens, Weld and the annoying orange. It will be the funniest show of the decade. When Trump is done tearing them new assholes neither will ever be able to raise a nickel from Goldman Sachs ever again.

Mitt Romney was the perfect presidential candidate.
He is smart, well educated, ultra clean and very mainstream.
But the Press and Hollywood destroyed him when he ran.
It doesn't matter what the GOP candidate's character is, the Left is still going to destroy them.
The great thing about President Trump is that he fights back against the Left Wing Hate Machine.

"Before beginning the drive, Mitt put Seamus, the family’s hulking Irish setter, in a dog carrier and attached it to the station wagon’s roof rack. He had improvised a windshield for the carrier to make the ride more comfortable for the dog."

Hell of a guy!

Ok, hear me out.

What if Romney spent much of this year really slamming Trump, and at the same time telling Americans how much better we can do.
What if he also spent time saying how we need to stop illegal immigration and how we must get our border secured ?

What if he also talked a lot about jobs and the economy and how we need to keep what we've got right now going ?

In short, what if he talked about many of the things Trump has talked about, but without all the drama, immorality, snarkiness, etc.

Then, what if he announced early next year that he was going to challenge Trump in the primary ? Think he would have a chance ?

He has no chance.

Ok, hear me out.

Soulless Romney is a progressive though and through... In other words a pretender

Forum List

Back