Romantic Movies for Valentines day....that guys won't hate....

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Top movies for Valentines day that are deeply romantic but actually entertaining for men.......

1. Terminator
2. Braveheart
3. Lady Hawke
4. Mr. and Mrs. Smith ( I saw this one listed at National Review)
5. Romancing the Stone ( National review list)

Any more...and they should have a deep romantic story to them, not just a chic in the movie.....

Top movies for Valentines day that are deeply romantic but actually entertaining for men.......

1. Terminator
2. Braveheart
3. Lady Hawke

Any more...and they should have a deep romantic story to them, not just a chic in the movie.....

How about "The Texas Chainsaw Massacre"? :eek-52: :crybaby:

1. Terminator
2. Braveheart
3. Lady Hawke

How about "The Texas Chainsaw Massacre"? :eek-52: :crybaby:

Lucy...did you actually think about the movies I posted...the first 3 in Paricular.....they are some of the most romantic movies out there......

Why did Kyle Reese travel back in time on a no win mission to try to stop the terminator?

What was the motivating action to Braveheart?

What was the core of the movie Ladyhawke?

Die Hard....the guy runs through broken glass in his bare feet to save the woman he loves

Oh.....and I just saw it last night....

Deadpool...........not quite the same quality as Terminator, Braveheart or Ladyhawke...but a romance none the less.....

Oh.....and I just saw it last night....

Deadpool...........not quite the same quality as Terminator, Braveheart or Ladyhawke...but a romance none the less.....

Nope...I saw Deadpool last night.....it was funny..... and romance was a prime motivator for the story.....

1. Terminator
2. Braveheart
3. Lady Hawke

:thup:

1. Terminator
2. Braveheart
3. Lady Hawke

I wouldn't agree about Terminator- but the others are fairly solid.

I would put "Last of the Mohicans" in there, along with "Bull Durham"

1. Terminator
2. Braveheart
3. Lady Hawke

I wouldn't agree about Terminator- but the others are fairly solid.

I would put "Last of the Mohicans" in there, along with "Bull Durham"

The Terminator is one of the best of them......

1. Terminator
2. Braveheart
3. Lady Hawke

3 & 4, I haven't seen or remember if I had.

2 & 5 are easy, yep romantic thought my favorite part of Braveheart is when the army moons the other side. & 'Let's go pick a fight' or whatever he said.

1 Terminator is really stretching it for romance. Even if that was our first movie date, but romantic? Not when sitting in the front row & you hear a weird sound over the blare of the stereo sound system to discover your date is snoring. :lmao:and I still married him. Go figure.

I would consider Jaws more romantic by the scare factor.

Forum List

Back