Votes: 2 16.7%
  • No

Votes: 8 66.7%
  • Other

Votes: 2 16.7%

• Total voters
tumblr_nx5fhz2pKt1tuaz2oo1_500.gif

We're addicted. lol

I like message boards and find posting on just one works best for me. I was gone twice for more than three months once and nine months the other. A perfect one would have enough members to converse without thirty minute or longer delays, because of the small size. Games are nice too, where you can compete for particular games or total games won.

I like Trivia. I went to look at the Trivia game on Facebook but forget why I didn't play it. Maybe you have to d/l an app? I don't want people seeing that I'm playing games on Facebook. I'm always actively looking for jobs, plus, I don't want people knowing when I'm goofing off :)

At one point I made multiple violations in individual threads and they let me stay. Teflon Cat...

Have You Ever Tried To Quit USMB....?

I make too much money here to ever quit

When I get frustrated or bored with the same o same o...yeah. I tried. But I was followed (stalked) at one, and wound up leaving due to that and because the board owner was a dweeb. Other ones..I just didn't feel like I fit in. New boards, new person (me) feeling out of the loop, so to speak. Uncomfortable. So..I didn't stay. Or...not enough people to keep a convo going and the owner not caring the board died or was dying. If I wanted to talk to myself, I'd start a blog.
So...usmb is home to me...along with Pinterest, Twitter, WeHeartIt and SurvivorSucks. And I do wander other boards often, but I just read. Here is where I "chitchat".

Hotel California, that's what this place is. You can check out but never leave. :lol:

Arcade games on message boards are the kiss of death. People will come to play them, but not really talk or post.

I left for a year but I get more news here than I do from sucky Apps like CNN News.

USMB is addictive. My computer was in the shop for four days and I was having withdrawal symptoms within 24 hours.

No because there are no other message boards like it lol

Forum List

Back