Roma Gypsy Same Sex Marriage

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Kings of Con
I follow Lucie Bikarova she is a gypsy, but i didnt know she is a lesbian, now i see something like a marriage with another woman, so i thought she is a lesbian. I think she is from czech republic or slovakia.. and she is a gypsy.... I think they are hot though

367696128_1183633609257039_6700757360246213255_n.jpg

What do you mean , "You follow"? What have a couple of soppy adolescents got to sensibly offer someone like you? If you want to follow women, try Catherine Austin Fitts and Caitlin Johnstone. Quickly you will be better informed that 90% here and full of sparkling useful knowledge. Come on Mortuary .Your days of being a Plebeian follower of social platform dimwits must end .

I'm not too sure about Caitlin, her arguments are not always coherent. I'll check out the other.

I'm not too sure about Caitlin, her arguments are not always coherent. I'll check out the other.
You surprise me -- CJ usually writes very coherently . CAF is as clever a woman as you will come across with a lot of very high placed connections . A lot of her output is finance related as she served in the US Treasury at one time , from memory. Skip that, if uninterested .But outside of that she is ultra knowledgeable with no political bias , except probable contempt for all of them !

What do you mean , "You follow"? What have a couple of soppy adolescents got to sensibly offer someone like you? If you want to follow women, try Catherine Austin Fitts and Caitlin Johnstone. Quickly you will be better informed that 90% here and full of sparkling useful knowledge. Come on Mortuary .Your days of being a Plebeian follower of social platform dimwits must end .
But are their tits as nice as those in the picture?

As conceptualized by most men, Lesbians do not exist. There are no females that feel the same sexual attraction to other females as males do to the object of their affections, male or female.

It is a whole different phenomenon. Like comparing people who like hamburgers with people who like exotic flowers.

As conceptualized by most men, Lesbians do not exist. There are no females that feel the same sexual attraction to other females as males do to the object of their affections, male or female.

It is a whole different phenomenon. Like comparing people who like hamburgers with people who like exotic flowers.
People forget that lesbians are still women and gay men are still men. And sex drive, attraction and emotions are still largely determined by sex, regardless of sexual orientation.

People wonder why lesbians seem more interested in emotional connections than straight couples…. It’s because they’re women.

People wonder why gay men seem to never stop having sex with each other… it’s because they’re men.

Forum List

Back