ROLL TIDE!

I think the playoff panel has their work cut out for them though. Are they going to put Ohio State in despite them not winning their CSG? And what about the B1G Champs? Do they get left out? :dunno:

The way I see it.. .Bama is in... Clemson is in... Washington is in. (Providing Clemson wins)

I think it's hard to send the conference champs home in B1G and take #2 OSU.

I think the playoff panel has their work cut out for them though. Are they going to put Ohio State in despite them not winning their CSG? And what about the B1G Champs? Do they get left out? :dunno:

The way I see it.. .Bama is in... Clemson is in... Washington is in. (Providing Clemson wins)

Does it really matter who the sacrificial lamb will be for Bama?

I don't take anybody for granted. You don't get to this point without being talented. These are still 20-yr-old young men and anything can happen. Bama has had a lot of distractions this week.. we lost our OC and two more QBs. Our OL is getting thin as well as our DBs. Just looking at the teams on paper, Clemson looks like the only team who can compete with us but again... anything can happen. We took OSU for granted a couple years ago and they got us.

It is SO hard to get the team up week after week, win after win. Especially when you are Alabama and every team you play, it's their biggest game of the year and maybe in school history. You look at a team like Washington... how often do they get a chance to win a Natty? Then you have Clemson who came so close last year... you know they are literally playing for the opportunity for another crack at it. This is one of the reason's I'm not a big fan of expanding the playoffs... it just gets TOO freaking hard to go all the way. But if any season makes the case for it, this one is it... Poor PSU... they did everything they could to get in and got left out.

I don't take anybody for granted. You don't get to this point without being talented. These are still 20-yr-old young men and anything can happen. Bama has had a lot of distractions this week.. we lost our OC and two more QBs. Our OL is getting thin as well as our DBs. Just looking at the teams on paper, Clemson looks like the only team who can compete with us but again... anything can happen. We took OSU for granted a couple years ago and they got us.

It is SO hard to get the team up week after week, win after win. Especially when you are Alabama and every team you play, it's their biggest game of the year and maybe in school history. You look at a team like Washington... how often do they get a chance to win a Natty? Then you have Clemson who came so close last year... you know they are literally playing for the opportunity for another crack at it. This is one of the reason's I'm not a big fan of expanding the playoffs... it just gets TOO freaking hard to go all the way. But if any season makes the case for it, this one is it... Poor PSU... they did everything they could to get in and got left out.

The lack of backup QB could be a problem. But I have no doubt Saban is prepared.

As for Lane Kiffin leaving, I think that is less of an issue. Steve Sarkasian is already on the staff. He can add a new wrinkle that the teams have no prepared for.

Well I think we can adjust but it worries me because it is a distraction. Not to mention the layoff... I hate that part of the deal. The team gets in a rhythm and that holiday break messes it up.

Well I think we can adjust but it worries me because it is a distraction. Not to mention the layoff... I hate that part of the deal. The team gets in a rhythm and that holiday break messes it up.

More time for practice and more time to prepare.

The lack of backup QB could be a problem. But I have no doubt Saban is prepared.

As for Lane Kiffin leaving, I think that is less of an issue. Steve Sarkasian is already on the staff. He can add a new wrinkle that the teams have no prepared for.

Well that Trumps OSU who does not have much of a QB in the first place.

Conversely, the QB you faced last time had a cannon for an arm.

All Bama has to do is load the box to stop OSU, assuming they get passed Clemson.

Washington will be more of a scrimmage than a test.

Hope you don't run the score up on those poor boys.

Well that Trumps OSU who does not have much of a QB in the first place.

Conversely, the QB you faced last time had a cannon for an arm.

All Bama has to do is load the box to stop OSU, assuming they get passed Clemson.

Yeah, and we had only seen him play one game. But you play who you play.

I think we can take any of the other 3 teams. I'd rather not play Clemson again. If Watson is on, he is amazing. He single handedly gave us fits last year.

Washington will be more of a scrimmage than a test.

Hope you don't run the score up on those poor boys.

They live and die by the pass. USC shut down their QB. We can do that if USC can do it. This Alabama defense is as good as I have seen since the '92 unit.

Alabama-meme16.jpg

One WEEK!!! The college football playoffs are one week away.

Which means the Washington Huskies have 7 days to bask in the glory of their season. Then it ends. And then they will know the true meaning of DEFENSE!!

One WEEK!!! The college football playoffs are one week away.

Which means the Washington Huskies have 7 days to bask in the glory of their season. Then it ends. And then they will know the true meaning of DEFENSE!!

I am actually excited to see what Sarkisian is going to do with the offense and play calling. I never have been sold on Kiffen's play calling ability. He's a good coach and he doesn't do bad but he frustrates the piss out of me trying to pass all the time. Sarkisian, I believe, will be more strategic minded than Kiffen. This is his chance to shine. I would like for him to get back to a more 'run-establishes-pass' kinda thing like we're known for. We've got a fucking stable!

I would love to see us go out there and run the shit out of the ball and only pass if we had to... or when they're least expecting us to. Then, between Ridley, Stewart and Deiter... and OJ Howard.. it's over. Lights Out!

I am more concerned about out kicker than anyone. He has been suffering from a shoulder injury and this is having a serious affect on his kicking. I hope the break gave him a chance to heal up and he's fine now... just worried... per usual. ;)

Someone needs to come up with a term like "Hail Mary" but to describe when a team is forced to go to a desperation RUN play! I swear, I was hoarse from screaming at Lane Kiffin. Just RUN THE DAMN BALL!

My buddy said... Well, Stewart and Ridley must not be at 100%... you know your WRs have to be healthy for Lane's running game!

I'm glad we're Tampa bound but we seriously need to run more!

Wow, what a great play off it's been so far. (Yawn)

Instead of watching the NCG, maybe I will watch my grass grow instead.

Wow, what a great play off it's been so far. (Yawn)

Instead of watching the NCG, maybe I will watch my grass grow instead.

There was no high flying offense, this is true. But there was plenty of excellent defense. I actually prefer that to a game with scores that look like basketball instead of football.

Lane Kiffin is no longer the OC at Alabama. Steve Sarkasian has assumed that roll. Just as good at the game and probably much easier to work with Saban. And he likes to run the ball too.

Now Clemson has to worry about what a new mind will change.

Lane Kiffin is no longer the OC at Alabama. Steve Sarkasian has assumed that roll. Just as good at the game and probably much easier to work with Saban. And he likes to run the ball too.

Now Clemson has to worry about what a new mind will change.

LOL. Sarah Palin shooting heroin could call the plays and still win with Bama

Yawn.

Forum List

Back