Rogers Centre security tackles children who ran on field (with video)

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
Authorities in Canada showing who is boss as two 11 year olds run onto the field and one is tackled to the ground. I'm sure the fans watching at home in Texas were impressed with this act of bravery.

This guy may find himself at the top of the list of police recruiters as the Ontario police like them young and poor.

A couple of young Jays fans found that out the hard way recently when they decided to rush onto the field during a game against the Houston Astros.

It happened last Friday, when a couple of kids, believed to be approximately 11 years old, somehow got away from their parents in the sixth inning.

Security quickly tracked them down and even laid out one of the kids with an NFL-worthy tackle.

Authorities in Canada showing who is boss as two 11 year olds run onto the field and one is tackled to the ground. I'm sure the fans watching at home in Texas were impressed with this act of bravery.

This guy may find himself at the top of the list of police recruiters as the Ontario police like them young and poor.

A couple of young Jays fans found that out the hard way recently when they decided to rush onto the field during a game against the Houston Astros.

It happened last Friday, when a couple of kids, believed to be approximately 11 years old, somehow got away from their parents in the sixth inning.

Security quickly tracked them down and even laid out one of the kids with an NFL-worthy tackle.
Just might persuade them not to do even dumber (and serious) shit later.

Just might persuade them not to do even dumber (and serious) shit later.

Or maybe they remember this tackle as they get older and rebel. Worse, they become a "target" of the Creepy Ones who manufacture threats knowing that the press will say "this bad guy was also a bad kid". Cops love that narrative, your comment embodies it somewhat.

He should have walked over and grabbed the kid. "Let's go", it would have worked better and been more efficient than tackling in front of thousands of fans and an International audience.

If I were to guess he is probably either pursuing a career in law enforcement or his dad is a cop.

Good for security. The stupid little shits should know better.

You have a real problem with authority and seem to think rules/laws don’t have to be followed.

Good for security. The stupid little shits should know better.

You have a real problem with authority and seem to think rules/laws don’t have to be followed.

No, I have a problem with bullies, abusers of power, pedophiles and predators. Many of which exist in the Canadian Security Industrial Complex as I can attest to (and have to MANY American and European leaders and police forces).

In Canada, those who happily support the unaccountable iron fist of power are usually benefactors, or, have lineage who are the worst scumbags in the population.

No, I have a problem with bullies, abusers of power, pedophiles and predators. Many of which exist in the Canadian Security Industrial Complex as I can attest to (and have to MANY American and European leaders and police forces).

In Canada, those who happily support the unaccountable iron fist of power are usually benefactors, or, have lineage who are the worst scumbags in the population.

I have a problem with liars and those who pretend to be something they’re not and
you’re not a Canadian.

I have a problem with liars and those who pretend to be something they’re not and
you’re not a Canadian.

Your methodology has been tried on here and other forums, you guys need a new shtick. Your gaslighting can be easily ignored, but, I like to put people in their place.

I am not concerned with your defense of the cult, I know how the cult members operate which is why Canada is failing and will continue to lose our place with our allies. Cowardly characters and self serving rats. The first to join the police, last to join the military.

Be it when I reached out to Japan, S Korea, the E.U or Americans, to the point I invited them to investigate my past and interactions, I have been an open book and quite honest.

How ironic that you call me a liar considering what I have experienced...

Last edited:
Your methodology has been tried on here and other forums, you guys need a new shtick. Your gaslighting can be easily ignored, but, I like to put people in their place.

I am not concerned with your defense of the cult, I know how the cult members operate which is why Canada is failing and will continue to lose our place with our allies. Cowardly characters and self serving rats. The first to join the police, last to join the military.

Be it when I reached out to Japan, S Korea, the E.U or Americans, to the point I invited them to investigate my past and interactions, I have been an open book and quite honest.

How ironic that you call me a liar considering what I have experienced...

Once again you make vague accusations and meaningless innuenndo with nothing to back it up.

Your ignorance of life in Canada is astounding, and well documented in this forum. And your stories of abuse at the hands of CSIS are laughably unbelievable.

Forum List

Back