Truckers Were Right: Freedom Convoy protest was legal, judge says, and Ottawa is now being sued

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Those responsible should be swinging from lamp posts.

The Soy Boy Prime Minister really screwed up this time. Hey where is Donald H on this one?

ever notice how globalist America hater trollboy Bodecca always trys to laugh off facts he cannot refute?

:thankusmile: amen to that,thats an understatement.The military white hats need to round up everyone of these criminal politicians and policemen who enforced these human right violations and have then hung starting with Traudue.

Last edited:
The Soy Boy Prime Minister really screwed up this time. Hey where is Donald H on this one?
Sorry for being late to the topic but i'm here now.

So where to start?? Trudeau screwed up?
Some more explanation of that charge is required. It appears to be suggesting that the govenment didn't have the right to enact 'special' laws to handle the situation.

And so all i can say without more explanation is that the enactment of the war measures act by Pierre Trudeau was much more extreme measures than the son's government actions to prevent violence.

Great topic for discussion at this particular time.

I only have to say that I won't entertain spam, undue profanity, or childish behaviour. Those who have a valid point to debate will be answered and welcomed by me.

Sorry for being late to the topic but i'm here now.

So where to start?? Trudeau screwed up?
Some more explanation of that charge is required. It appears to be suggesting that the govenment didn't have the right to enact 'special' laws to handle the situation.

And so all i can say without more explanation is that the enactment of the war measures act by Pierre Trudeau was much more extreme measures than the son's government actions to prevent violence.

Great topic for discussion at this particular time.

I only have to say that I won't entertain spam, undue profanity, or childish behaviour. Those who have a valid point to debate will be answered and welcomed by me.
All I can say is the ChiCom’s don’t treat their citizens as poorly as the Peoples Republic of Kanadastan does.

Ottawa should defend its actions to the hilt..."national security', "destroying Canada's economy", "blocking bridges and highways breaks the law", anything...drag those suing thru the courts for years.

Last edited:
UnripeThoroughHalibut-max-1mb.gif

Do you even read the opinion pieces you post? Your link was to an opinion piece written by a lawyer. No judge has ruled anything was unconstitutional.

The conservative premier of Newfoundland is going to sue the government of Canada for not allowing Canadians to leave the country during. Where were they going to go? All the borders were closed.

All of this is simply right wing propaganda.

Forum List

Back