High School football players suspended for carrying flags honoring fallen police officers and firefighters onto field before game on September 11th.

It seems that some high school football players requested permission from school officials to carry blue colored flags honoring fallen police officers and red flags honoring fallen firefighters onto the field before a high school football game on September 11th. The school officials thought it too offensive and denied them permission. The kids did it anyhow and have been suspended indefinitely.

"An Ohio high school has indefinitely suspended two football players for defying orders from the administration and taking “Thin Blue Line” and “Thin Red Line” flags onto the field, as part of a 9/11 tribute.

Ahead of their Sept. 11 game, cornerback Brady Williams and linebacker Jared Bentley, who played on the Little Miami High School’s football team, ran out onto the field carrying the pro-police flags they were told not to display."

So no political displays during school events only applies to some people while others are excempt?

The kids protested, went against school policy and were suspended. When you exercise your free speech right peacefully, there is a price you may pay.

I am all for peaceful protest but it sometimes comes with a price and you need to be willing to pay it and shut up about it. These two need to be quiet and let their stand speak for them. That is what Kaep failed to do, he made a stand and then cried.

Ended up they didnt pay a price.
The school admins did.

It seems that some high school football players requested permission from school officials to carry blue colored flags honoring fallen police officers and red flags honoring fallen firefighters onto the field before a high school football game on September 11th. The school officials thought it too offensive and denied them permission. The kids did it anyhow and have been suspended indefinitely.

"An Ohio high school has indefinitely suspended two football players for defying orders from the administration and taking “Thin Blue Line” and “Thin Red Line” flags onto the field, as part of a 9/11 tribute.

Ahead of their Sept. 11 game, cornerback Brady Williams and linebacker Jared Bentley, who played on the Little Miami High School’s football team, ran out onto the field carrying the pro-police flags they were told not to display."

So no political displays during school events only applies to some people while others are excempt?

Honoring policemen and firefighters is not a political act. Policemen, firefighters, and soldiers are not politicians. Additionally, unlike teachers, most are not political activists either.

They need to file a lawsuit against the school admin.
educators whose agenda is to bring down this country/TRUE Christianity
No. The police and firefighters unions with their "Thin Blue Line" flag simply need to fuck off the property and away from the children. There is no "TRUE Christianity" of any sort in the vice which is so progressively compelled and promoted by the militant wing of the Democratic Party.

What exactly are you talking about? You're all over the place.

More and more these days it seems that things have gone a** backwards of what you would expect in a productive society. When I was a kid, we were told to stand for the national anthem and to pay respect to heroes that gave their lives for their fellow countrymen and we considered ourselves rebels if we predictably acted like immature jerk offs instead. Now it seems like any kids who actually want to pay attention and honor heroic men and women who gave their lives in service of their country, have somehow become the rebels in some bizarro universe. "Screw you teachers and authority figures, I'm going to stand for the national anthem with my hand on my heart in honor of the heroic men who gave their lives for my freedom and you can't stop me!" Teachers stand there dismayed crying out "Where did we go wrong?".

1600216728067.png

Forum List

Back