Roger Stone asks for a new trial

He was convicted by an Obama judge, the Obama prosecutors, and an Obama-loving lead juror. It's time to straighten out this mess or even dismissed the with prejudice and bias.

"Attorneys for Roger Stone on Friday requested a new trial, just a day after saying they were looking at potential bias by a juror who voted to convict the longtime Trump aide of lying to Congress and witness tampering..."

Roger Stone asks for new trial

Doesn't work that way sunshine.

If Stone's lawyers make a motion for a new trial, and the Trump DOJ doesn't object, there will be a new trial.

Or alternatively, President Trump can just give Stone a Pardon, no questions asked. Like he did with the tremendous veteran, Joe Arpaio, who was wrongfully convicted a few years ago. BTW, that worked out fine, Arpaio has not re-offended since his pardon

Not a chance. A pardon maybe, but no new trial. Overturning a verdict jury as long reaching ramifications. You're right, the criminal Arpaio was pardoned, but soundly rejected by people in his district for another public office.

It makes one wonder what maggot world is going to do when individual maggot-1 is arrested and tried on state charges, where he cannot be pardoned.

I'm sure there will be groupies like you that will pitch tents outside of the prison where he will be housed, to be hold rituals with misspelled signs. Amirite?
You're babbling like a brain-damaged moron. Your post is virtually unintelligible.

Who has Trump sentenced to a long prison term, moron? Only Mueller's victims have received one.
Makes you wonder about our ex-Communist Party/ CIA director under Obama--- John Brennan's
FSB connections, doesn't it ?. .... And what about all those agents killed and captured in China we also never hear about ?

[The immediate predecessor of the FSB was the Federal Counterintelligence Service (FSK) of Russia, itself a successor to the KGB: on 12 April 1995, Russian president Boris Yeltsin signed a law mandating a reorganization of the FSK, which resulted in the creation of the FSB.]

He was convicted by an Obama judge, the Obama prosecutors, and an Obama-loving lead juror. It's time to straighten out this mess or even dismissed the with prejudice and bias.

"Attorneys for Roger Stone on Friday requested a new trial, just a day after saying they were looking at potential bias by a juror who voted to convict the longtime Trump aide of lying to Congress and witness tampering..."

If Stone's lawyers make a motion for a new trial, and the Trump DOJ doesn't object, there will be a new trial.

Or alternatively, President Trump can just give Stone a Pardon, no questions asked. Like he did with the tremendous veteran, Joe Arpaio, who was wrongfully convicted a few years ago. BTW, that worked out fine, Arpaio has not re-offended since his pardon

Not a chance. A pardon maybe, but no new trial. Overturning a verdict jury as long reaching ramifications. You're right, the criminal Arpaio was pardoned, but soundly rejected by people in his district for another public office.

It makes one wonder what maggot world is going to do when individual maggot-1 is arrested and tried on state charges, where he cannot be pardoned.

I'm sure there will be groupies like you that will pitch tents outside of the prison where he will be housed, to be hold rituals with misspelled signs. Amirite?

Suprise cockfag! Stone isn't running for a public office, so he won't be "soundly rejected" by anyone but you.

Bet he's a regular on FOX News, after his pardon.

You're babbling like a brain-damaged moron. Your post is virtually unintelligible.

That is Orwellian newspeak for "I hate Trump. I do not know why.
Only Big Brother knows."

I understood him perfectly. Maybe you need a course in reading comprehension. I understand trumpers are not high academics, but you can improve yourself if you try.

I understood him perfectly. Maybe you need a course in reading comprehension. I understand trumpers are not high academics, but you can improve yourself if you try.
Brain damaged TDS morons can understand each other. The rest of us understand English.

Brain damaged TDS morons can understand each other. The rest of us understand English.

The real problem is that most Libtard types never tune into real newscasts, preferring to have their brains gently washed with the Fake News broadcasts at CNN and MSNBC. As a result, they really don't have a clue as to what is really going on, and that's why they are so dumbstruck when the Mueller Report exonerated their President and when the Senate declared him to be as Innocent as a Newborn Babe in the big trial. They get the idea that guys like Fredo and Rachel Madcow are somehow middle of the road and everyone hates the Presidency, and Trump has one foot out the door. And when he is still around,still talking, still tweeting, still have a great time serving as our President, they don't know what to think.

I doubt, you understand your 6th grade English teacher. Good luck in class Monday, kid.

The real problem is that most Libtard types never tune into real newscasts, preferring to have their brains gently washed with the Fake News broadcasts at CNN and MSNBC. As a result, they really don't have a clue as to what is really going on, and that's why they are so dumbstruck when the Mueller Report exonerated their President and when the Senate declared him to be as Innocent as a Newborn Babe in the big trial. They get the idea that guys like Fredo and Rachel Madcow are somehow middle of the road and everyone hates the Presidency, and Trump has one foot out the door. And when he is still around,still talking, still tweeting, still have a great time serving as our President, they don't know what to think.

You nailed it. There's a reason we call them "low-information voters", "sheeple", and "Kool-Aid drinkers."

You people sure do like to lie a lot.

Stone wasn't convicted by any judge. He was convicted by a jury of his peers.

Politics had nothing to do with it. You seem to think that those who support the president will automatically rule him innocent and those who don't support the president will automatically rule him guilty but that's not how our system works.

I know you're in russia and a troll at the russian troll factories working hard to get trump reelected but our system here in America isn't like the one in russia and other banana republics. Yet. Even though trump and people like you are working hard to turn us into one.

Here in America juries take their jobs seriously. What politician a person supports has no influence on whether someone is guilty or not. The subject isn't even brought up when the jury is picked.

You're going to have to provide some proof that anyone was biased against stone.

I won't be surprised if his request is denied.

Politics had nothing to do with it. You seem to think that those who support the president will automatically rule him innocent and those who don't support the president will automatically rule him guilty but that's not how our system works.

I know you're in russia and a troll at the russian troll factories working hard to get trump reelected but our system here in America isn't like the one in russia and other banana republics. Yet. Even though trump and people like you are working hard to turn us into one.

Here in America juries take their jobs seriously. What politician a person supports has no influence on whether someone is guilty or not. The subject isn't even brought up when the jury is picked.

You're going to have to provide some proof that anyone was biased against stone.

You know I'm in Russia and a troll at the Russian troll factories working hard to get Trump reelected?

:21:

You're plumb ate up with it today, aren't you? Trump must have done one helluva job on your head.

:21::auiqs.jpg::laugh::laughing0301::lmao::lol:

LOL. We'll see who's babbling when the Russian asset is perp walked on national television.

Actually, Politics had everything to do with it. The multi-year Mueller Probe itself was a Fake Investigation which found Zero collusion between Trump and Uncle Pooty.

The purpose of the investigation was as an Insurance Policy to take out Trump if Hillary's plot to rig the election failed.

Sure, Stone may have lied. But he lied during an investigation that was a lie in instead, so it doesn't seem very serious what Stone is alleged to have did.

If Stone would had just pulled a Hillary and said “I don’t recall” a hundred times he wouldn’t be in this mess. He tried to do the right thing and answer to the best of his recollection and now he is facing jail time.
What are you stupid? He tried to do the right thing! AHAHAH!!!

You will believe any crap Foxnews tells you to believe, you are a sheep.

The evidence is crystal clear, and overwhelming he lied, AND threatened the witness. When you break the law you go to jail.

I know you are a partisan hack and have a different set of rules for the GOP, but don't do the crime if you can't do the time.

He didn't just threaten a witness. He also threatened the judge.

He put a photo of her with a crossshairs on her up on his instagram account.

He threatened two people. Not just one.

LOL. We'll see who's babbling when the Russian asset is perp walked on national television.
Stone was already perp-walked on National television, dumb fuck. That was the whole point of prosecuting him.

Make stone work a$10 per hoyr job and force him to survive on those wages. That would be a fair sentence. Upon having to work he'd have a meltdown.

Forget $10 an hour. People like stone believe that's too high.

He should work at the federal minimum wage, like so many millions of Americans do. That is $7.25 an hour.

Force him to live on what people like him force so many millions of Americans to live on.

If Stone would had just pulled a Hillary and said “I don’t recall” a hundred times he wouldn’t be in this mess. He tried to do the right thing and answer to the best of his recollection and now he is facing jail time.
What are you stupid? He tried to do the right thing! AHAHAH!!!

You will believe any crap Foxnews tells you to believe, you are a sheep.

The evidence is crystal clear, and overwhelming he lied, AND threatened the witness. When you break the law you go to jail.

I know you are a partisan hack and have a different set of rules for the GOP, but don't do the crime if you can't do the time.

He didn't just threaten a witness. He also threatened the judge.

He put a photo of her with a crossshairs on her up on his instagram account.

He threatened two people. Not just one.
That isn't a prosecutable threat, moron.

Make stone work a$10 per hoyr job and force him to survive on those wages. That would be a fair sentence. Upon having to work he'd have a meltdown.

Forget $10 an hour. People like stone believe that's too high.

He should work at the federal minimum wage, like so many millions of Americans do. That is $7.25 an hour.

Force him to live on what people like him force so many millions of Americans to live on.
He doesn't force any Americans to live on any specified wage, moron. If you don't want to work for minimum wage, then you are free to take a job that pays more.

Forum List

Back