Roger Stone asks for a new trial

I see that some people are claiming that Stone was wrongly convicted and was innocent of the charges against him of lying to Congress, witness tampering, and obstructing a Congressional investigation. I wonder where they are getting their information. Are they privy to some secret information?
Now you're talking.
Let's just cut all the shit out and
subpoena Julian Assange to testify.

Or will he be deemed mentally unfit from 8 years of solitary confinement ?
He was convicted by an Obama judge, the Obama prosecutors, and an Obama-loving lead juror. It's time to straighten out this mess or even dismissed the with prejudice and bias.

"Attorneys for Roger Stone on Friday requested a new trial, just a day after saying they were looking at potential bias by a juror who voted to convict the longtime Trump aide of lying to Congress and witness tampering..."

Roger Stone asks for new trial
All the jurors were leftwingers. The judge blocked every attempt by the defense to get a fair jury. That needs to be looked at as well. The judge should be investigated. She's obviously an Obama hack.

I've posted a link as to how jury's are selected, and I'll post it again.
Jury Selection in Criminal Cases
Each side has several opportunities to strike potential jurors without stating a cause and every opportunity to strike a potential juror for cause.

There has to be a transcript of the trial. Stone's lawyers obviously will use it in preparing his appeal to point out flaws in the trial, citing portions of the transcript. Claims of bias against Stone are very premature. Let's see what his lawyers come up with.

I see that some people are claiming that Stone was wrongly convicted and was innocent of the charges against him of lying to Congress, witness tampering, and obstructing a Congressional investigation. I wonder where they are getting their information. Are they privy to some secret information?

That Stone was even called to testify is absurd. What did he do other than talk about some emails that Wikileaks published? His only crime was being a blowhard. Every member of Congress should be in prison if that's a crime.

Last edited:
Stone got a fair trial. For some reason Trumpers hate the rule of law. Trump and any politician or other influential Trump supporter believe there is a special kind of extraterritorial status that attaches to them. You know it is the same type of attitude they have in shit hole countries. One set of laws for the elites another for the masses. Dim witted Trumpers don’t realize they are part of the masses.

What were his actual crimes? He received information that WikiLeaks was going to release Hillary and DNC emails exposing their corruption, that was his crime. The “lies” he supposedly told Congress were inaccuracies with the details within those emails, exactly when he received them and what information was in each. Oh he got a date wrong, or didn’t remember what information was in which email, so he deserves 9 years in prison? It’s ridiculous.
While I don't think he should get 9 yrs, and he definitely will not get 9 yrs. He clearly lied and clearly threatened the witness. A jury clearly and quickly found him guilty. I know you hate facts, facts are kryptonite to a republican, but the evidence is overwhelming. Now man up and take the punishment like a man, and not a little faggot bitch.
I assure you Mr. Hawk did no crime and has never broken the law here.

He was convicted by an Obama judge, the Obama prosecutors, and an Obama-loving lead juror. It's time to straighten out this mess or even dismissed the with prejudice and bias.

"Attorneys for Roger Stone on Friday requested a new trial, just a day after saying they were looking at potential bias by a juror who voted to convict the longtime Trump aide of lying to Congress and witness tampering..."

Doesn't work that way sunshine.
What way is that, justice?

Next time give the pos the chair and have trump sit on his lap
Still mad because Hillawy wost.
Yes angelo I am and as anyone with a brain can see there was good reason Hes made a mockery of our justice system
Wrong. Dims and all their deep state allies are the ones who are making a mockery of our justice system. If we had an equitable justice system, then McCabe, Strozk, Brennan, Comey, Ohr, Yates and dozens of others would already be in prison.

The lying jury foreman should mean a mistrial....Let the Swamp goon squad go through the effort to demand another trial.
The leftist never fails to reveal his totalitarian cloven hoof.
Would you rather I lie bri,and not say I think this punk in the WH and his traitors in the senate deserve the worst?
Nothing you say can be believed, so what does it matter what you say? You just admitted you approve of Stalin's methods.

Yes angelo I am and as anyone with a brain can see there was good reason Hes made a mockery of our justice system
Wrong. Dims and all their deep state allies are the ones who are making a mockery of our justice system. If we had an equitable justice system, then McCabe, Strozk, Brennan, Comey, Ohr, Yates and dozens of others would already be in prison.
But pardons for stone flynn manafort giuliani and the pos in the seals etc etc is fine with you

The lying jury foreman should mean a mistrial....Let the Swamp goon squad go through the effort to demand another trial.
Would you rather I lie bri,and not say I think this punk in the WH and his traitors in the senate deserve the worst?
Nothing you say can be believed, so what does it matter what you say? You just admitted you approve of Stalin's methods.
And what's the difference between Trumps and Putins??

But pardons for stone flynn manafort giuliani and the pos in the seals etc etc is fine with you
Who is "in the seals?" Giuliani doesn't need a pardon. Flynn and Manafort should both get one.

And what's the difference between Trumps and Putins??
Who has Trump sentenced to a long prison term, moron? Only Mueller's victims have received one.

Who is "in the seals?" Giuliani doesn't need a pardon. Flynn and Manafort should both get one.
I thought the guy trump pardoned who was guilty of taking pictures with the kid he murdered was a seal Maybe he wasn't nbfd

I thought the guy trump pardoned who was guilty of taking pictures with the kid he murdered was a seal Maybe he wasn't nbfd
I am totally ignorant about who you are referring to.

Doesn't work that way sunshine.

If Stone's lawyers make a motion for a new trial, and the Trump DOJ doesn't object, there will be a new trial.

Or alternatively, President Trump can just give Stone a Pardon, no questions asked. Like he did with the tremendous veteran, Joe Arpaio, who was wrongfully convicted a few years ago. BTW, that worked out fine, Arpaio has not re-offended since his pardon

Not a chance. A pardon maybe, but no new trial. Overturning a verdict jury as long reaching ramifications. You're right, the criminal Arpaio was pardoned, but soundly rejected by people in his district for another public office.

It makes one wonder what maggot world is going to do when individual maggot-1 is arrested and tried on state charges, where he cannot be pardoned.

I'm sure there will be groupies like you that will pitch tents outside of the prison where he will be housed, to be hold rituals with misspelled signs. Amirite?

Bri do you get it yet?

We're slipping further into fascism as Trump indulges all his worst instincts, with the help of his toadies

About this website

SALON.COM

Can we stop tiptoeing around the fact that Trump is behaving like a dictator?
We're slipping further into fascism as Trump indulges all his worst instincts, with the help of his toadies
I get that you're a totally delusional partisan who believes all the propaganda the leftwing organs put out.

Name one thing Trump has done that makes him a dictator.

Forum List

Back