Roger Stone Admits To Spreading Lies On InfoWars Lawsuit Settlement

Good thing nobody on your team ever lies to your face, huh?
deflection_explained.jpg

Exactly. A/K/A Tu Quoque, a/k/a Pogo's Law.

And then after being called on it he came back and did the same thing AGAIN, apparently expecting different results.

Amazing the logical fog some wags intentionally swim in.

What they also don't seem to get about such deflection is that it's an implicit admission of the validity of the (your) original point, the object being "okay granted but let's retrain this spotlight somewhere else as soon as possible so we can sweep this under the rug".

:lame2:
again, what's the point of the OP but to give out information? stone lied, he's paying the price, good for him. Now can you say that to any of your demolosers like clinton bleach bitting devices while under subpoena? nope. Never, that is when true deflection is observed. Let's see you deflect on this one. this should be good.

Exactly. A/K/A Tu Quoque, a/k/a Pogo's Law.

And then after being called on it he came back and did the same thing AGAIN, apparently expecting different results.

Amazing the logical fog some wags intentionally swim in.
I gave up on politicians and their minions being truthful decades ago...Chumps like you not only act as though your team doesn't tell whoppers, you actively make excuses for them when they get caught.

The selective outrage is really quite dreary.
and they deflect like they do it often. Doh!!

Someone lies for political purposes....

Tell us something we don't already know genius.

I uh, think the story here is not that he "lied". As it says in the OP, something we already knew.'

The story is that he copped to it and now has to publicly apologize for it.

Also, per the image posted from the OP's second link, the sub-story is that Alex John Brinkley Jones rarely ever gets out into the daylight.

One would think that even the most moronic Trump cult members would AT LEAST admit that Trump surrounds himself with LIARS, CORRUPT scumbags, and CROOKS..

....and since one is who one surrounds himself with.........Let sane people judge.

I uh, think the story here is not that he "lied". As it says in the OP, something we already knew.'

Also, per the image posted from the OP's second link, the sub-story is that Alex John Brinkley Jones rarely ever gets out into the daylight.
I don't read conspiracy shit so it matters not to me

I don't read conspiracy shit so it matters not to me

Then why did you post here?

Forum List

Back