Roger Ails Resigns as CEO, FOX News

Wonder how much Ailes got to leave...The question that remains, will O'Reilly, Hannity AND Van Sustern stay and if so, for how long?

What happened? I didnt see any report on Fox about it?
It's breaking news on msnbc. It was sudden.

I'm all over Fox News and dont see anything about it, are you sure?
Rupert Murdoch is on vacation and will be returning to take over. They're saying Ails and some of the Fox hosts were at odds. They're kind of piecing things together right now. I wouldn't think it isn't true. That would be terrible for msnbc.

This may be the reason why.

"On Tuesday, the magazine said that popular Fox News anchor Megyn Kelly had told investigators hired by Fox that Ailes "made unwanted sexual advances toward her" about 10 years ago."
They mentioned another woman but I didn't get her name. I'm sure we'll hear it a thousand times today though. :)

He's the reason Foxettes have to wear sleeveless, short dresses with stripper shoes. It is supposedly mandatory except for Greta. There have been a couple of women who left Fox as soon as their first contract allowed for lame reasons, even though they were popular. My personal suspicion is that they didn't want to deal with him but didn't want to make a fuss.

His lawyer says he didn't sexually harass Megyn Kelly. According to sources during an investigation she claims he did.

I wasn't there, s I don't know who to believe.

However, if he is guilty of other molestations, I'd have to believe her

Forum List

Back