Rock Discovery: Alien {Dresser}

Abishai100

VIP Member
Sep 22, 2013
A pre-4th fanfiction of Apollo 18 (Gonzalo Lopez-Gallego). Thanks for reading,

:26:

====

Human female astronaut Shawna White is sent to the moon to follow-up on the confidential/controversial Apollo 18 mission which saw astronauts confronting what may've been some kind of 'supernatural' entity (or 'alien') hiding on Earth's moon, generating strange secret video-files about strange encounters. The moon missions ended following the strangeness of Apollo 18, and this follow-up flight to the moon this year, with Shawna White as the lone traveler, is meant to be more diplomatic and media-friendly.

rok3.jpg

EMERGENCY REPORT: The Apollo 18 mission can be now confirmed as truly an encounter with something dangerous and volatile and perhaps amorphous as I've found evidence of strange 'moving' rocks of Obsidian appearance which explode like flesh upon contact after otherwise sitting idly on the moon-surface, suggesting they'd been planted there as some kind of strange 'beacon' or communique from a certainly 'hostile alien' which seems to want us to declare the moon as a 'danger-ground' of human vanities, and perhaps I've to return to Earth and keep this record of this citing/citation as somehow...explosive.

rok4.jpg

Shawna White was admitted into the psychiatric facility at Wellness Center (Maryland), where she was treated with an art-approach to her post-traumatic condition(s) following Apollo 19, which was declared 'officially' in world-media (and by The Post) as a 'success-story' in space-exploration(s). Ms. White remained true to her horrific belief that the exploding fleshy Obsidian-like rock-substance was somehow some kind of planted/placed 'alien' substance, left on the moon by some hostile 'messenger' which wanted to scare the 'living-daylights' out of the human race! Shawna White's doctor commented to the public in a special 60-minutes interview, "We've given our valiant human woman from the moon special crystal rock-salt 'lucky-charms' for her to play with and make art(s) with as part of her 'creative' treatment for her apparent 'haunted' condition of thinking of that strange 'alien' substance on the moon as a personal 'threat' to her own person (certainly!)."

rok1.jpg

DIARY (Ms. White): After seeing the movie-adaptation (sci-fi horror!) of the Apollo-18 mission, I'm thinking (to myself) why stories improve IQ.

rok5.jpg

What we've learned from the breadth of human history regarding space-exploration oddities and wonder(s) is that any diary-like approach to the great ambitions of our fellow 'Earthlings' may be conveniently likened to the ramparts of the deep mysteries of the known universe. We can also deduce that Ms. White's experience, like those of the still-cryptic Apollo 18 mission voyagers, is nothing less than a 'footnote' in the history-texts recounting the potential 'dangers' of space-deformity.

====

"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

Forum List

Back