Robin DiAngelo: White people are still raised to be racially illiterate

Only two? Like I said. Low fertility. I have 4 kids myself.

No you don’t. Unless they were four virgin births. LMAO. Daddy will you throw a football with me? Sorry son. Daddy doesn’t know football. But I ll sow you a blanket. LMAO. This is the best.
Youre trying too hard because you admitted you feel like a female if you dont watch football. You'll never live this down.
laugh.gif

A sissy says what?
Why do you say "what"? I think you should focus on getting your man card back. See a real man doesnt have to watch football to be a man.

A sissy says what?
Why do you say "what"?

LMAO. This is the best. You call me fake Jew. I call You fake man. You Assfaceias are a disgrace and a sissy. Mehahahahhahahahahahahahahah
Youre fighting an insecurity complex. Only someone in the closet would claim that watching football makes you a man. :laugh:

Only a sissy would not watch football. LMAO. How is your sewing club. You’re weak ass. You’re the best your people got to stand up for em? Shit you make Kaep seem brave. LMAO. Too funny
Only a sissy with low testosterone would need to watch football to feel like a man. You should talk to someone about your overcompensation.
laugh.gif

The back pedaling is rich. Can you quilt and back pedal at the same time? He he he he. I discount all your posts now. I dont Take “men” who don’t watch football seriously.

You are a wimp and a disgrace.
Says the sissy that doesnt feel like a man unless he is watching men in tights tackle each other.
laugh.gif

A sissy says what?

No you don’t. Unless they were four virgin births. LMAO. Daddy will you throw a football with me? Sorry son. Daddy doesn’t know football. But I ll sow you a blanket. LMAO. This is the best.
Youre trying too hard because you admitted you feel like a female if you dont watch football. You'll never live this down.
laugh.gif

A sissy says what?
Why do you say "what"? I think you should focus on getting your man card back. See a real man doesnt have to watch football to be a man.

A sissy says what?
Why do you say "what"?

Exactly. LMAO.

laugh.gif

A sissy says what?

A sissy says what?
Why do you say "what"?

Exactly. LMAO.
Is the word "what" some sort of signal that you sissies use to let each other know you are posting?
laugh.gif

This thread is about an essay written by a psuedo intellectual with a suspect degree. Multicultural ecucation seems to be as useful as Medieval French Literature or Transgender Studies. I read a book in the 70s titled
Poverty is Where the Money Is. In the 21st century one titled Racism is Where the Money Is would be spot on.

Can you name the top 5 QBs? No. Because you don’t watch football. LMAO. Sissy boy. Are you watching reruns of Sex in the City?

He he he he

Dumbass primitive fool.
Why would I name the top 5 at any position if I dont watch football?

LMAO. This is the best. You call me fake Jew. I call You fake man. You Assfaceias are a disgrace and a sissy. Mehahahahhahahahahahahahahah
Youre fighting an insecurity complex. Only someone in the closet would claim that watching football makes you a man. :laugh:

Only a sissy would not watch football. LMAO. How is your sewing club. You’re weak ass. You’re the best your people got to stand up for em? Shit you make Kaep seem brave. LMAO. Too funny
Only a sissy with low testosterone would need to watch football to feel like a man. You should talk to someone about your overcompensation.
laugh.gif

Football is a woman's sport. Ever meet a woman who didnt like football? maybe a few of those rare creatures but not many. A few years back Cosmopolitan leaked an NFL memo about their move to recognize that women were the real fan base of their sport and a future of more overtly appealing to women.
They dress in pink on the field...hello.
But I have news for them. When women realize it is a female dominated sport they will abandon it in droves. And that is the line the NFL has to walk.

Women comprise nearly half of NFL audience, but more wanted | Reuters

They have been giving that 45% number since 2013. LINK while bragging about it growing. ??

Enjoy your male cheerleaders.

I think your character decides that.
I learned what it's like to be subjected to racism.
I also learned not to return the favor.
I wouldn't have the tme or energy to return the favor for all that I've experienced in my life. It's exhausting enough dealing adminsitratively with the more eregious situations but rest assured that it's still seen as "returning the favor" instead of the "protection of rights" that it is.

I don't ever expect to see this resolved, not during my lifetime.

Last edited:
I wouldn't have the tme or energy to return the favor for all that I've experienced in my life. It's exhausting enough dealing adminsitratively with the more eregious situations but rest assured that it's still seen as "returning the favor" instead of the "protection of rights" that it is.

My nephew, who is 1st generation Somali-American, told me that the US would never have a black president.
I told him we'd have one pretty soon. I told him this in 2005.
You have to have faith sometimes.

Really? As a former white person ( now undergoing racial reassignment surgery) and infamous international spy/art thief, I never knew about other races until this thread appeared. It's shocking. Slavery. Segregation, hell, I dropped my martini at the yacht club. boy, when I become black I am going to make "THE MAN" pay for his hate crimes!

Why would I name the top 5 at any position if I dont watch football?

laugh.gif

Football is a woman's sport. Ever meet a woman who didnt like football? maybe a few of those rare creatures but not many. A few years back Cosmopolitan leaked an NFL memo about their move to recognize that women were the real fan base of their sport and a future of more overtly appealing to women.
They dress in pink on the field...hello.
But I have news for them. When women realize it is a female dominated sport they will abandon it in droves. And that is the line the NFL has to walk.

Women comprise nearly half of NFL audience, but more wanted | Reuters

They have been giving that 45% number since 2013. LINK while bragging about it growing. ??

Enjoy your male cheerleaders.

You’ve got issues

Are you a victim, precious?

Who in the black community carries around a true inferiority complex like you're saying? Nobody. I read Wikipedia's article on 'integration' I really like, let me tell you why. It talked about TV Blacks performing integrated interactions with whites like I don't know hugging and being part of the crowd. See what TV did? I know mr friendly black guy. now there's 30 million Actual, black people, outside the economic, retail, and social spectrum out there, you didn't do anything since you were Master, and that's not a good place or person to be, and there was actual Martin Luther King Jr riot with non-violent put on the front of it, there was the Rodney King LA riot, there's gangs, race consciousness, I don't know what black lives Matter is anyway, which is weird.

#TheLargerIssue #Fatherlessness #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #SOLUTIONS

Robin DiAngelo, PhD.jpg

Hello. I am curious to learn if my concerned, caring American neighbor Dr. Robin DiAngelo, as well as my other responsible, caring American or foreign-born neighbors have a theory or a reasonably intelligent explanation for why significant numbers of perfectly healthy American newborns who begin life with a perfectly healthy, clean human hard drive mounted above their shoulders…

…mature into depressed, angry, frustrated, sometimes violent teen and adult citizens engaging in homicidal and suicidal behaviors *(May 18, 2015 - Rise in Suicide by Black Children Surprises Researchers - The New York Times)* that frequently harms or seriously impairs the Quality of Life for their peaceful neighbors and community?

VIDEO DEPICTING EMOTIONALLY ILL HOMICIDAL SUICIDAL YOUNG AMERICANS

In my opinion, the Americans appearing in this recording UNKNOWINGLY are providing a disturbing symbol for America’s Culture of African American Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect & Maltreatment evolving from America’s multi-generational, ignorant, once legal Culture of Racism.

Sadly, each of the apparent emotionally or mentally ill suicidal/homicidal thinking Americans appearing in this horrifying recording are exhibiting self, people and community harming behaviors that I, as well as a growing number of my responsible, caring American neighbors believe are impeding our responsible, peaceful, law abiding neighbors of African descent from fully experiencing the respect and equality all peaceful Americans have a right to enjoy.
__
Also, I am sincerely interested in learning if Dr. Robin DiAngelo, or anyone reading this writing have a theory or a reasonably intelligent explanation for why during the 50s, 60s, and 70s virtually ALL American musicians of African descent were showing off their skills, talent, peacefulness and generosity by composing and sharing with our world beautiful, soon-to-be CLASSIC American music art adulating, praising, adoring, wooing, lamenting, loving and respecting the MATERNAL HALF of our population…

…though in the 80s and beyond significant numbers of popular American urban story-TRUTH-tellers, music recording artists of African descent, including Mr. Barack “My Brother’s Keeper” Obama and Mrs. Michelle “Girl Power” Obama friends and White House guests, BEGAN composing HATEFUL American music art demeaning and disrespecting American teen girls and women as less than human *itches and ‘hoes’ unworthy of basic human respect?

Shawn Carter, Nasir Jones, Barack Obama.jpg

I am referring to admitted or apparent emotionally ill repeat Mr. “My Brother’s Keeper” Obama and Mrs. Michelle "Girl Power" Obama White House guests and friends, as well as Mrs. Hillary "Super Panderer" Clinton friends or political supporters, who compose and promote HATEFUL American music art vividly describing the "SUPER PREDATOR", VIOLENT, SUICIDAL/HOMICIDAL people and community harming behaviors they engaged in or witnessed their emotionally ill family members, friends or community members engaging in.

I look forward to reading your reply with hopes we can begin an honest, FACTUAL discussion about America’s current National HEALTH CRISIS *largely* created by a significant population of immature, irresponsible, SELFISH, emotionally or mentally ill American teen and adult PRIMARY MATERNAL CAREGIVERS apparently failing to recognize that placing the emotional well being of OUR NATION'S most cherished and precious assets ABOVE ALL ELSE, will most likely result with fairly or wonderfully happy American kids maturing into reasonably responsible teen and adult American citizens caring about their own well being, as well as the welfare of our peaceful or less fortunate American or foreign born neighbors.

I am referring to a Culture of Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect, Abandonment and Maltreatment responsible for popular American urban story-TRUTH-tellers the late Tupac Shakur (born 1971) and repeat Barack “My Brother’s Keeper” Obama White House guest Kendrick Lamar (born 1987) vividly describing in their American art and interviews the “T.H.U.G.L.I.F.E.” and “m.A.A.d. City” Child Abuse Cultures that THROUGH NO FAULT OF THEIR OWN, deprived these American men, their childhood friends, as well as many of their elementary and JHS classmates from experiencing a SAFE, fairly or wonderfully happy American kid childhood.

kendrick lamar tupac shakur lamenting.jpg

Sadly, the traumatic, potentially life-scarring Criminal Child Abuse and Emotional Abandonment each of these men speaks about experiencing during a critical period of human/childhood development, resulted with them maturing into emotionally ill adults revealing in public they’ve been experiencing acute depression as well as Suicidal Thoughts for most of their lives.

Unfortunately, before he discovered how to properly promote his #T_H_U_G_L_I_F_E Child Abuse *AWARENESS* concept, Tupac was brutally murdered by OTHER emotionally or mentally ill victims of America's Culture of African American Child Abuse, Neglect and Emotional Maltreatment evolving from America's multi-generational, ignorant Culture of Racism.

*"The Hate U Give Little Infants Fvvks EVERYONE"* ~Tupac Shakur

"We need more people who care; you know what I'm saying? We need more women, mothers, fathers, we need more of that..." ~Tupac Shakur

I write about and share evidence of America’s MUCH IGNORED, oppressive, potentially life scarring black or African American *MATERNAL CHILD CARE* #T_H_U_G_L_I_F_E HEALTH CRISIS that I, as well as a growing number of my reasonably responsible, caring, concerned American and foreign born neighbors believe is impeding our American neighbors of African descent from experiencing the equality and respect all peaceful, reasonably responsible Americans are entitled to enjoy.

Robin DiAngelo, Tim Wise, Pro-Black Hate.jpg

pro black HATE.jpg

Peace.
___
American *(Children's)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; End Our National Health Crisis; Child Abuse and Neglect; End Community Violence/Fear, Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations

Tagged: #JamylaBolden, #TyshawnLee, #KingstonFrazier, #AvaCastillo, #JulieDombo, #FredrikaAllen, #EthanAli, #LavontayWhite, #NovaMarieGallman, #AyannaAllen, #TrinityGay, #TakeAKnee, #FatherlessBoys, #FatherlessGirls, #FatherlessTeens, #FatherlessAdults, #Sadness, #Resentment, #T_H_U_G_L_I_F_E >>>REMEDY>>> #A_F_R_E_C_A_N

*"America’s Firm Resolve to End Childhood Abuse and Neglect”*

TYSHAWN LEE HOMICIDE.jpg

I hope anyone who reads the entire article does so with an open mind and not merely as a reaction to the title. She makes some very good points

Robin DiAngelo White people are still raised to be racially illiterate. If we don't recognize the system, our inaction will uphold it.

The question is not whether I have been shaped by and participate in the forces of racism, it's how I've been shaped by them.

Sep.16.2018 / 5:32 AM ET
180831-hbarczyk-racism-njs-1740_e8cde5d3f44d2fd6b3c274e3de3c174b.fit-760w.jpg

As a white person, I was raised to be racially illiterate. On the rare occasion in which race came up in school or professional development, we typically studied “them,” not “us.” I learned about their histories, struggles and triumphs. But consistently left off the table was the question: “Histories, struggles and triumphs in relation to whom?”

Take the Jackie Robinson story. Robinson is celebrated as the first African-American to break the so-called color line and play in Major League Baseball. While Robinson was certainly an exceptional baseball player, framing the story this way depicts him as racially special. The subtext is that Robinson was the first black athlete strong enough to overcome the barriers preventing blacks from competing with whites; no black athletes before him were skilled enough to do so. While this tagline elevates Robinson as an individual, it implicitly positions African-Americans overall as inferior. It also falsely propagates the belief that racism in sports ended with Robinson, implying that current struggles against racism in sports are unnecessary.

Narratives of racial exceptionality obscure the reality of ongoing institutional white control while reinforcing individualism and the illusion of meritocracy.

Such narratives of racial exceptionality obscure the reality of ongoing institutional white control while reinforcing individualism and the illusion of meritocracy. Importantly, these narratives do whites a disservice by promoting racial illiteracy, leaving us with simplistic explanations for racial inequality. By not naming what those barriers were, who put them there, and how they were removed, we are also denied much needed anti-racist role models. In Robinson’s case, these role models are the white people who actually changed the rules and opened professional sports leagues to African-American players.

Historical narratives of racial exceptionality also leave us unprepared to address current conditions. For example, they hide the role of race in the response to the opioid crisis versus the crack epidemic, the Parkland shooting versus the Black Lives Matter movement, gentrification versus Flint, Michigan, the Bundy Standoff versus Standing Rock. We are left without the analysis needed to engage with these deeply complex social dynamics.

Imagine instead, if the story of Jackie Robinson went something like this: “Jackie Robinson was the first black man whites allowed to play major-league baseball.” This telling acknowledges the role of white control. It simply wasn’t up to Robinson. Had he walked onto the field before being granted permission by white owners and policy makers, the police would have removed him. Critically, the real Jackie Robinson story is a story of the relationship between blacks and whites in this country, between this individual black man and a white institution. Reframing race in the Jackie Robinson story reveals white structures of power and the strategies used by those who contested that power, strategies that we can build upon today as we work for racial justice.

Continued
Right, and black and brown families teach their kids all about other races. Bullshit.
Many teach their children to hate or distrust other races, not the individuals who deserve it.

How can one be racially illiterate? LMAO.

More race baiting bs
White people are extremely racially illiterate. You clowns are fucking clueless.

So, what's being racially literate, in your book? Calling for White people to go extinct?
It seems some of the black posters are the racial illiterate. They have little knowledge of white people but like to pretend they know it all.

So, what's being racially literate, in your book? Calling for White people to go extinct?
That could be construed as racially literate. That would mean you understood the danger of having recessive people making decisions that affect the planet. However, I say racial literacy is an understand that every race has a way of doing things that bring something unique to the table.

You are inherently good at hoops
True but I dont like to brag. Why did you bring that up?

#1) I was ragging on the op you posted to me. Stalker.

#2) To show that all races have strengths and weaknesses.
I know. That how we all know you care. Youre still commenting on something you profess to not care about.

I guess white peoples strength is mud wrestling pigs?
So much denigrating on whites, yet when blacks say shit like this, they don't consider it racist.

Forum List

Back