Robet Reich thinks Romney will win debates

No matter what kind of debater obama was, he isn't anymore. His confidence is shaken, he tends to lash out when he's on the downside. He's had four years of the media lapping up all his piss. He won't give the same performance this time that he did last time.

agreed. And what will make it more interesting is NO teleprompters or canned questions from a purchased crowd.

Yeah! Its about time that Obama was forced to speak without a teleprompter. It is amazing to me that in 3-1/2 years as President, this guy has never been without one! Amazing.

No matter what kind of debater obama was, he isn't anymore. His confidence is shaken, he tends to lash out when he's on the downside. He's had four years of the media lapping up all his piss. He won't give the same performance this time that he did last time.

agreed. And what will make it more interesting is NO teleprompters or canned questions from a purchased crowd.

Yeah! Its about time that Obama was forced to speak without a teleprompter. It is amazing to me that in 3-1/2 years as President, this guy has never been without one! Amazing.

Did you happen to catch President Obama at the House Republican retreat in Baltimore in 2010?

Obama Goes To GOP Lions' Den -- And Mauls The Lions

MSNBC's Luke Russert, who was on the scene in Baltimore, relayed that a Republican official and other GOP aides had confided to him that allowing the "cameras to roll like that" was a "mistake."

So effective was the president that Fox News cut away from the broadcast 20 minutes before it ended.

more

How the hell we supposed to tell the difference on who wins? They support the same damn things...both support

NDAA
TARP
Auto Bailouts
Patriot Act
War in Afghanistan
Both think government can fix the economy..

Christ I can go on and on.

Yep, you sure can.... it's just sad that so little of it is based on reality and so much of it is drivel.

And yet you are either too lazy or to incompetent to prove me wrong...

I wish it was like baseball and Romney could have Newt do his debating. Obama would be crying after Newt was over with him. Although I think Romney will do ok .. Obama cant run on his record all he can do is spew hates and lies

Robert Reich: Romney Will Beat 'Wooden' Obama in Presidential Debates

Mitt Romney has turned into such a skilled debater that he could trounce President Barack Obama in their three head-to-head encounters in the run-up to the election, former Democratic Labor Secretary Robert Reich believes.

Romney “is going to be debating somebody who is not nearly as good a debater as his reputation,” Reich tells Atlantic Magazine in its September issue. He says that under live questioning, Obama “can seem kind of wooden” and “at a loss for words.”

Read more on Newsmax.com: Robert Reich: Romney Will Beat 'Wooden' Obama in Presidential Debates

Sounds like someone is making excuses... Just in case...

Forum List

Back