Robet Reich thinks Romney will win debates

Mitt Romney could kill kittens and eat babies live at the debates and Republican would vote for him because they hate the black guy that much. They are already practicing voter suppression. Something that destroys the very foundation of the country. And stop saying it's not true. Republican leaders have already admitted the truth.

No wonder the Iraqis threw shoes at Bush. They understood it wasn't about "freedom" and "patriotism". It was about "greed' and "power".

Yep.

They hate the tax breaks for small businesses and individuals. They hate the help for families. They hate all that the president has done for America.

I only wish they could commit suicide without taking the whole country down with them.

Mitt Romney could kill kittens and eat babies live at the debates and Republican would vote for him because they hate the black guy that much. They are already practicing voter suppression. Something that destroys the very foundation of the country. And stop saying it's not true. Republican leaders have already admitted the truth.

No wonder the Iraqis threw shoes at Bush. They understood it wasn't about "freedom" and "patriotism". It was about "greed' and "power".

Yep.

They hate the tax breaks for small businesses and individuals. They hate the help for families. They hate all that the president has done for America.

I only wish they could commit suicide without taking the whole country down with them.

I don't know which one of you loons are more unhinged, but it's quite entertaining.:D

No matter what kind of debater obama was, he isn't anymore. His confidence is shaken, he tends to lash out when he's on the downside. He's had four years of the media lapping up all his piss. He won't give the same performance this time that he did last time.

Reich is a reliable, hardcore lefty, so I have to wonder what his angle is here. Maybe it's a shot across the bow at Obama's team to make sure they're on their game.

Politics, ya can't believe a thing.

While I agree with Rech's analysis, Obama uses a teleprompter almost everytime for a reason, because if he doesnt he's says lots of stupid stuff, but I think Reich may be playing the expectations game and trying to lowere them for Obama

No matter what kind of debater obama was, he isn't anymore. His confidence is shaken, he tends to lash out when he's on the downside. He's had four years of the media lapping up all his piss. He won't give the same performance this time that he did last time.

Obama in '08 --> :D

Obama in '12 --> :mad:

Robert Reich: Romney Will Beat 'Wooden' Obama in Presidential Debates

Mitt Romney has turned into such a skilled debater that he could trounce President Barack Obama in their three head-to-head encounters in the run-up to the election, former Democratic Labor Secretary Robert Reich believes.

Romney “is going to be debating somebody who is not nearly as good a debater as his reputation,” Reich tells Atlantic Magazine in its September issue. He says that under live questioning, Obama “can seem kind of wooden” and “at a loss for words.”

Read more on Newsmax.com: Robert Reich: Romney Will Beat 'Wooden' Obama in Presidential Debates

I find this pretty funny considering Romney didn't fare so well against McCain in 2008, and McCain was not a good debater at all.

Mitt Romney has turned into such a skilled debater that he could trounce President Barack Obama in their three head-to-head encounters in the run-up to the election, former Democratic Labor Secretary Robert Reich believes.

Romney “is going to be debating somebody who is not nearly as good a debater as his reputation,” Reich tells Atlantic Magazine in its September issue. He says that under live questioning, Obama “can seem kind of wooden” and “at a loss for words.”

Read more on Newsmax.com: Robert Reich: Romney Will Beat 'Wooden' Obama in Presidential Debates

I find this pretty funny considering Romney didn't fare so well against McCain in 2008, and McCain was not a good debater at all.

Well Obama isnt that good either, but I think he's trying to set the bar lower for Obama......kinda like when they said his ums were because he's such a great and fast thinker he has to pause himself....

Obama will take romney's ass and wipe the floor with him and then throw him in the garbage bin. Putting it lightly. Kick his ass. Bet you people Obama will piss him off so badly that he will loose it and called him a n****. Romney cannot stand the heat in the kitchen and Obama is on fire.

ps. No one gives a shit how rich Romney is, it's how he got rich that pisses people off.

Last edited:
He's able to say out loud the things that his good buddy, Bill, are thinking.;)

Now there's a thought. I still believe Clinton doesn't care for Obama.

What I find interesting was Clinton and Nixon turned out to be very good friends and Nixon advised him on several issues.

Yep.

I don't know which one of you loons are more unhinged, but it's quite entertaining.:D

Obama will take romney's ass and wipe the floor with him and then throw him in the garbage bin. Putting it lightly. Kick his ass. Bet you people Obama will piss him off so badly that he will loose it and called him a n****. Romney cannot stand the heat in the kitchen and Obama is on fire.

ps. No one gives a shit how rich Romney is, it's how he got rich that pisses people off.

Alright, Curly...you get to join Moe and Larry.:lol:

Well Obama isnt that good either, but I think he's trying to set the bar lower for Obama......kinda like when they said his ums were because he's such a great and fast thinker he has to pause himself....

Obama is so good at debating and he has intelligence with him that if you give him a microphone he can sell you a bridge to nowhere.:badgrin:
Romney is use to talkin down to peons but Obama is not a peon.

Last edited:

Obama is so good at debating and he has intelligence with him that if you give him a microphone he can sell you a bridge to nowhere.:badgrin:
Romney is use to talkin down to peons but Obama is not a peon.

"...give him a microphone he can sell you a bridge to nowhere."

Exactly what he did to you lib loons the 1st time. Not likely to happen again.

How the hell we supposed to tell the difference on who wins? They support the same damn things...both support

NDAA
TARP
Auto Bailouts
Patriot Act
War in Afghanistan
Both think government can fix the economy..

Christ I can go on and on.

Yep, you sure can.... it's just sad that so little of it is based on reality and so much of it is drivel.

I do as well, but hope big an advantage that will give him remains to be seen.

At least to some undecided he will seem human . . . I am hoping.

Yea, because Jake is now convinced that we just need to give trickle down one more chance.

That will be interesting to watch.

The expectations are low for Romney. Seems you all forget that.

If he can come off doing well at all....he wins.

Obama's camp knows they are in a deep pile of s**t.

again, when was the last time a debate made a difference, exactly?

Quick, without looking it up, tell me what the key moment in the McCain/Obama debate was?

Fact is, the debates are so stage managed that these guys don't really challenge each other.

Everyone on the left will declare Obama the winner
Everyone on the right will declare Romney the winner
And any media outlet that disagrees is partisan and bias :)

Yep, very true. For whatever reason, of all the annoying partisan bullshit tossed out by both sides during "silly season", reaction to debates is the worst to me. "My guy won", as if (1) they're an objective observer and (2) there's a freakin' scoreboard somewhere. This is when the partisan shit storm is at Level 5.

Reich is a reliable, hardcore lefty, so I have to wonder what his angle is here. Maybe it's a shot across the bow at Obama's team to make sure they're on their game.

Politics, ya can't believe a thing.

While I agree with Rech's analysis, Obama uses a teleprompter almost everytime for a reason, because if he doesnt he's says lots of stupid stuff, but I think Reich may be playing the expectations game and trying to lower them for Obama

Good point, hadn't thought of that.

agreed. And what will make it more interesting is NO teleprompters or canned questions from a purchased crowd.

Forum List

Back