Robert Mueller should be investigated & locked up for his role in Crooked Hillary's Uraniumgate

9 Departments apparently signed-off on the UraniumOne deal, including Defense. Trump should verify those approvals. I have a hard time believing that the Joint Chiefs approved. If the approvals were "managed" or coerced, Trump should negate the deal and nationalize the mines.

Who investigates the investigator? The short answer is the media. How many people know that Mueller's committee members were political activists and donors to the Hillary campaign? Anybody think a former FBI director would indict another FBI director? If the media was honest and not a propaganda arm of the DNC Mueller would be laughed out of town.

...but fired only after making the case that he really needed to resign...(i.e. not just a political firing or get "obstruction" charges)

Crooked Mueller was FBI director when that deal happened.

LOCK. HIM. UP.
Politifact: "Hillary didn't have the power to accept or reject the he uranium deal".
Donald Trump's Mostly False claim on Hillary and uranium
You obviously haven't been following the Clintons over the years. My favorite is using the Clinton Foundation of Canada to hide "pay to play" payments. Hillary had a secret server too, laws never hindered their cash flow. Selling US uranium mines to Russia, now our deadly enemy, has to be considered treason. I'm also waiting to indict Debbie Wasserman Schultz for her misdeeds. Criminals all over the place.

9 Departments apparently signed-off on the UraniumOne deal, including Defense. Trump should verify those approvals. I have a hard time believing that the Joint Chiefs approved. If the approvals were "managed" or coerced, Trump should negate the deal and nationalize the mines.

First most of what you heard about Uranium One is bullshit.

First, how many agencies were involved:

April | 2015 | Resource Clips

The Canadian government as well as several U.S. agencies approved the deal,

How many agencies?

The Obama Administration’s Uranium One Scandal

a foreign entity would not be able to acquire rights to American uranium without the approval of the Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States. CFIUS is composed of the leaders of 14 U.S. government agencies involved in national security and commerce.

And what is Uranium One worth?

Claims of Clinton-Russia Uranium Collusion Are A Real Empty Barrel

Canadian mining company Uranium One to the Russian nuclear giant Rosatom, supposedly giving Moscow control of more than 20% of America’s uranium supply.

But here's the thing ― by 20%, we really mean almost zero.

Those U.S. facilities obtained by Russia produce almost nothing. The uranium deposits are of relatively poor grade and are too costly to compete on the uranium market.

Theoretically, they could process 20% of our ore, but that will never happen. Uranium One couldn’t give these facilities away.

Besides, Russia can’t export any uranium they produce in the U.S. They do not possess a Nuclear Regulatory Commission export license.

The real reason Russia wanted this deal was to give Rosatom’s subsidiary Uranium One's very profitable uranium mines in Kazakhstan ― the single largest producer of commercial uranium in the world.

Mueller, Holder, the Clintons, and Obama pulled off the largest collaborated case of treason and collusion in at least the modern era history of this country, as shown by the evidence already released.

There is no uranium scandal.
Then Mueller, Holder, and Obama hid the Russian crimes and withheld the information from the committee responsible for deviding whether the sake should go through or not until they approved the deal... FOR NO REASON...

Everytime the libs / snowflakes push their lies / stories they make less and less sense.

I can't wait until the FBI informant testifies ... unless he dissapears, suddenly ends up dead, or pleads the 5th...

Mueller, Holder, the Clintons, and Obama pulled off the largest collaborated case of treason and collusion in at least the modern era history of this country, as shown by the evidence already released.
and when u think of the thousands in jail in all 57 states,,,,most must be pissed over what Hillary keeps getting away with!

AG Session job is to fired Mueller when negative reports arises about Mueller. But why is Session is not doing anything about it.

Crooked Mueller was FBI director when that deal happened.

LOCK. HIM. UP.
Politifact: "Hillary didn't have the power to accept or reject the he uranium deal".
Donald Trump's Mostly False claim on Hillary and uranium
You obviously haven't been following the Clintons over the years. My favorite is using the Clinton Foundation of Canada to hide "pay to play" payments. Hillary had a secret server too, laws never hindered their cash flow. Selling US uranium mines to Russia, now our deadly enemy, has to be considered treason. I'm also waiting to indict Debbie Wasserman Schultz for her misdeeds. Criminals all over the place.
Your defense of the uranium thing is so weak that you had to switch to the email server . LMAO.

Forum List

Back