HORROR: 8 Illegals Found Dead At Walmart...

I heard the that it was Iowa plates. Perhaps they were intended for the packing houses up in Steve Kings district or some pig farms here. I seen some Mexico plates on trucks that seem somewhat lost out in the country near here before, plus West Des Moines area and Osceola has a shit loads of illegals (working at various places, cleaning, serving food, concrete work, manufacturers, etc..).

The plates are apportioned plates, Iowa is cheaper.

I heard the that it was Iowa plates. Perhaps they were intended for the packing houses up in Steve Kings district or some pig farms here. I seen some Mexico plates on trucks that seem somewhat lost out in the country near here before, plus West Des Moines area and Osceola has a shit loads of illegals (working at various places, cleaning, serving food, concrete work, manufacturers, etc..).

Do any of the articles say who he was leased to?

Do any of the articles say who he was leased to?

Yes, and it gets more interesting.

Iowa firm tied to truck deaths has history of legal problems

Pyle states it was his first load, but facebook shows the driver standing in front of his Pyle truck last December.

Probably intended to be new Walmart Employees. We know Walmart loves its slave labor. And how bad are things in Mexico that folks would do this to themselves to get outta there? Maybe it's time for Mexicans to stay in their country and change their Government? Maybe it's time for Revolution? But regardless, end Illegal Immigration now.

920x920.jpg

A request for water led to the discovery of eight bodies inside a tractor-trailer at a Southwest Side Walmart parking lot in what police are calling a "horrific tragedy." The driver of the truck has been identified.

"We're looking at a human-trafficking crime this evening," said San Antonio Police Chief William McManus in a video posted on the department's Facebook page. "Homeland Security is working with us."

The eight dead are believed to have died as a result of heat exposure/asphyxiation, according to an SAPD press release, but an official cause of death will be determined by the Bexar County Medical Examiner's Office.

Officials said about 30 more people were found inside the truck at 8535 S. Interstate 35 and Highway 16 and transferred to area hospitals for treatment...

8 found dead in trailer at San Antonio Walmart - Homeland Security working with SAPD
DRUDGE REPORT 2017®

They weren't intended to be Walmart employees, Walmart does have large parking lots though, that sometimes allow overnight parking for Trucks and Campers. Most likely Human traffickers were taking advantage of this.
So, you really believe Walmart ordered a shipment of illegals? please explain, you got some proof?

Walmart does not have slave labor, its probably easy to get a job at Walmart though as an entry level job. When employees feel its time to move on to something better, they are free to go.

I was just takin a shot at Walmart. It's been busted for hiring Illegals in the past. I was being facetious. I'm not blaming it for this awful incident. Read the whole OP.

Probably intended to be new Walmart Employees. We know Walmart loves its slave labor. And how bad are things in Mexico that folks would do this to themselves to get outta there? Maybe it's time for Mexicans to stay in their country and change their Government? Maybe it's time for Revolution? But regardless, end Illegal Immigration now.

920x920.jpg

A request for water led to the discovery of eight bodies inside a tractor-trailer at a Southwest Side Walmart parking lot in what police are calling a "horrific tragedy." The driver of the truck has been identified.

"We're looking at a human-trafficking crime this evening," said San Antonio Police Chief William McManus in a video posted on the department's Facebook page. "Homeland Security is working with us."

The eight dead are believed to have died as a result of heat exposure/asphyxiation, according to an SAPD press release, but an official cause of death will be determined by the Bexar County Medical Examiner's Office.

Officials said about 30 more people were found inside the truck at 8535 S. Interstate 35 and Highway 16 and transferred to area hospitals for treatment...

8 found dead in trailer at San Antonio Walmart - Homeland Security working with SAPD
DRUDGE REPORT 2017®

I think this starts by some Mexican wise ass **** telling his brothers in his home village, that they are only one truck frying away from making the big easy money and becoming the villages heros.

They need to stay in Mexico and help form a Revolution. Changing their Government is the solution. Running away isn't.

The problem with that is that Mexico has been in a continuous state of revolution for the past 80 years. It's single party Soviet style system too is called something like the revolutionary workers party or something. A hotbed of organized crime, like the USSR used to be. A new revolution would only change it in name. I think revolutions are started by those who gain totalitarian control with it.

They'll have to change their Government if they ever wanna experience real prosperity in their own country. Running away to the US isn't the solution.

The wall needs built now and all cargo coming in from Mexico needs to be inspected....if Ryan and McConnell don't have the guts then its time to replace them.
Nahh. TIs far cheaper to go after the employers.

920x920.jpg

DRUDGE REPORT 2017®

I think this starts by some Mexican wise ass **** telling his brothers in his home village, that they are only one truck frying away from making the big easy money and becoming the villages heros.

They need to stay in Mexico and help form a Revolution. Changing their Government is the solution. Running away isn't.
Ya got to have guns and ammunition to start a revolution. And our government is not going to supply any of that because they are in cahoots with the government of Mexico. By the way, I thought NAFTA was supposed to fix all those economic crises going on in Mexico.

920x920.jpg

DRUDGE REPORT 2017®

Ya got to have guns and ammunition to start a revolution. And our government is not going to supply any of that because they are in cahoots with the government of Mexico. By the way, I thought NAFTA was supposed to fix all those economic crises going on in Mexico.

Spot On. Excellent points. Thanks.

We don't know what they were going to be trafficked for - these were people locked in against their will and their cries to be freed were ignored. Now ten people are dead. These are human beings and there were children inside as well. I do not give a flip where they originated from. They are victims who suffered a horrific experience crammed into the back of that truck like sardines with no water, no air conditioning, nothing. And what about the people who were picked up before the police arrived and driven away? Were they sold to a sex trafficking group - where did they get taken to? I had read that some of these people were already picked up and taken away by someone before the police arrived.

I find it interesting that the trucking company that this guy is leased to didn't know he was in Texas even though his truck and the trailer have GPS.
I definitely believe the company needs to be investigated by the FBI and they also need to start staking out the parking lots at Walmart because clearly they are being used as a drop point. There were people who were taken off of that truck and picked up before the police got there. Walmart surely has security camera's out there in their parking lot - time to do a thorough review of them and see if that same company had other trucks waiting in their parking lot before. No telling what else they may find. I highly doubt this is the first time they have used a Walmart parking lot as their drop off point.

The government has x ray vans - NYPD got some - that can see inside buildings, closed in structures they drive past. They can see everything including people. Why don't they use them to find out what is inside of trucks traveling our highways? Shouldn't this be classified as a high priority? Install them at truck weighing stations too and at random places such as where they refuel.

The NYPD is using X-ray vans that can see into cars and homes

Gotta admire the continued leftist hatred of all things big business. That's commitment

Dead people are big business? How do you figure?

Horrible to think what those poor people went through. The driver said he didn't know they were in there but I would think they made a lot of noise.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com
If you are trying to sneak into a country noise would be the last thing you would do.

Forum List

Back