Rob Schneider being crushed for tweet. Hilarious.

The difference is, Parks reacted to an actual injustice while Lewis is reacting to something he is afraid MIGHT happen.

So you're saying there's no racial injustice now?

I imagine Rosa parks got told that too.
I cannot take that question seriously because it is an absurd exaggeration of something I didn't even say. IOW, strawman.

Parks faced very real and immediate consequences for her actions. What did Lewis face? Let's put it another way. Lewis faced very real consequences for actions he took in the past. What did he face this time?

Isn't he best situated to answer that? The man had his head cracked open in Selma. The fuck do YOU know about his perspective on race relations, and whether it's accurate, whiteboy?
I know that he's serving, as a black man, in one of the highest elected offices in this country. I know that he can eat at any restaurant he wants to eat in. I know he can talk to a white woman without fearing a lynch mob. You tell me, what does he face now that he didn't face the last 8 years when Obama was president?

He faces the erosion of hard-won rights, and the normalization of hate, prejudice and violence, under a racist president.

Lunch counters and talking to white women? You think THAT'S all King fought for? Fuck you.
Like I said, and you obviously have ignored, those are things he fears MIGHT happen.

Forum List

Back