Rob Schneider being crushed for tweet. Hilarious.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
91267dc579e83b8f3b95dda96808c83b.jpg

Don't you just want to punch each of them in the face?

Schneider rightfully got reamed for his idiot whitesplainin'.

That is, a clueless white dude tried telling a lifelong civil rights veteran who knew Dr. King what the civil rights movement and Dr. King were really about. And got it totally wrong.

Naturally, Westwall agreed with the whitesplainin', because it helps him hate the people still working hard for civil rights.

This is completely off topic but I thought the op was referring to this person....to this Scheider......to Roy....I really did.....I did like him a lot too.He is gone of course....Roy Scheider.

That is, a clueless white dude tried telling a lifelong civil rights veteran who knew Dr. King what the civil rights movement and Dr. King were really about. And got it totally wrong.

Naturally, Westwall agreed with the whitesplainin', because it helps him hate the people still working hard for civil rights.

I don't hate anybody silly girl. I respect the hell out of Lewis and what he fought for, and accomplished. I feel that his sitting out the inauguration is wrong headed. You're the douchebag who's trying to keep the poor in serfdom. Not me.

So Dr. King DID give into his anger and hurt? Is that really what you want to stick with?

So Dr. King DID give into his anger and hurt? Is that really what you want to stick with?

No, I'm sticking with "You whitesplainers are making crap up about Lewis".

But please, go into more detail. Why do you think Lewis "Gave into his anger and his hurt"? Be specific.

Where did he "Give in"?

Did Rosa parks "Give in" when she took a stand?

Do you "give in" when you criticize someone?

Why the double standard, the one everyone sees?

Reading the tweet again, I see what he's saying. It was the phrasing that is rubbing people the wrong way. He didn't mean any harm by it. These things happen on a medium limited to 140 characters with no tone, inflection, etc.

Trump has pledged to make improving the situation in America's inner cities better

If Lewis had any sense, he would reach out to see where they can work together in that endeavor

But please, go into more detail. Why do you think Lewis "Gave into his anger and his hurt"? Be specific.

Where did he "Give in"?

I did not state he did give in - you did.
Statement is made:
Dr. King didn't give into his anger or hurt

You state:
And got it totally wrong.

Then you make asinine charges of "whitesplainers." It seems that you not only do not understand what you actually stated but only have character smears to back it up. How about YOU try and back up your statements rather than demanding that I made them.

Reading the tweet again, I see what he's saying. It was the phrasing that is rubbing people the wrong way. He didn't mean any harm by it. These things happen on a medium limited to 140 characters with no tone, inflection, etc.
What about the phrasing is rubbing people the wrong way?

I do not see how you can misinterpret his statement unless you willfully want to.

Where did he "Give in"?

First off, I know you're speaking Ebonics which I can't understand so I'll ask WTF is whitesplainin'?
John Lewis opened his big mouth thinking he had a free black pass and got bitch slapped by your President Trump and learned a quick lesson in cause and affect. Make no mistake John Lewis is no American hero...he's just a black man who got his ass beat for standing up for what he believed in...just as many others did back then who got and get no glory. He's just another black man playing the race card every chance he gets. He's just another black man who can't let go of the past. He's just another black leader who won office on a pity vote and has no business leading anything as his district is a lawless zoo. REAL American heros are dying everyday defending your safety, liberty and freedom.
John Lewis needs to stop his whining, let REAL leaders lead and get to work doing more of the same in his filthy district.

Forum List

Back