Rob Schneider being crushed for tweet. Hilarious.

First off, I know you're speaking Ebonics which I can't understand so I'll ask WTF is whitesplainin'?

Ah, a fine racist dogwhistle at the start. At least your racist pals now know you're one of them.

Now, whitesplainin' is where a hysterical white guy who knows nothing about a topic patronizingly lectures the non-white people who are far smarter than he is.

It's closely related to mansplainin', where a hysterical man who knows nothing about a topic patronizingly lectures the women who are far smarter than he is.

Both whitesplainers and mansplainers tend to be epic-level eternal victims, always weeping about how oppressed they are.

John Lewis opened his big mouth thinking he had a free black pass and got bitch slapped by your President Trump and learned a quick lesson in cause and affect.

I notice you also ran screaming from my simple questions. All of the whitesplainers did. You poor things. Lewis sent you running home to mama in tears, in front of the whole nation.

Yes, we get it. You thought Lewis was "uppity". You're still enraged that a black man dared criticize a white man. So you tried to put together a virtual lynch mob, and saw that mob get slapped down by an old man. No wonder you're crying.

Take that as a lesson. I know it's not PC in your cult to say that racism is racism, but the rest of the nation doesn't care about your PC standards.

his filthy district.

That's why we'll point out that crap like this is another obvious racist dogwhistle. And then you'll have a meltdown, and we'll laugh. Ain't life grand?

First off, I know you're speaking Ebonics which I can't understand so I'll ask WTF is whitesplainin'?

Ah, a fine racist dogwhistle at the start. At least your racist pals now know you're one of them.

Now, whitesplainin' is where a hysterical white guy who knows nothing about a topic patronizingly lectures the non-white people who are far smarter than he is.

It's closely related to mansplainin', where a hysterical man who knows nothing about a topic patronizingly lectures the women who are far smarter than he is.

Both whitesplainers and mansplainers tend to be epic-level eternal victims, always weeping about how oppressed they are.

John Lewis opened his big mouth thinking he had a free black pass and got bitch slapped by your President Trump and learned a quick lesson in cause and affect.

I notice you also ran screaming from my simple questions. All of the whitesplainers did. You poor things. Lewis sent you running home to mama in tears, in front of the whole nation.

Yes, we get it. You thought Lewis was "uppity". You're still enraged that a black man dared criticize a white man. So you tried to put together a virtual lynch mob, and saw that mob get slapped down by an old man. No wonder you're crying.

Take that as a lesson. I know it's not PC in your cult to say that racism is racism, but the rest of the nation doesn't care about your PC standards.

his filthy district.

That's why we'll point out that crap like this is another obvious racist dogwhistle. And then you'll have a meltdown, and we'll laugh. Ain't life grand?
Lewis sent you running home to mama in tears, in front of the whole nation.

All Lewis did was prove that he's still a mouthy bigot, that thinks he's better than anyone else.

He lost a lot of respect, and broke the rules, when he started a sit in on the House floor over gun legislation.

Schneider rightfully got reamed for his idiot whitesplainin'.

That is, a clueless white dude tried telling a lifelong civil rights veteran who knew Dr. King what the civil rights movement and Dr. King were really about. And got it totally wrong.

Naturally, Westwall agreed with the whitesplainin', because it helps him hate the people still working hard for civil rights.

ILMAO at whitesplannin. I've heard of mansplannin. Funny as heck.

Liberal stands for liberal meanings. That and the thought police. Meanwhile we're supposed to believe conservatives are intolerant and authoritarian.

Reading my original post, it could be misunderstood that I am attacking schneider's tweet. I'm not.

I am saying punching the fucking losers that attacked him for tweeting it.

his filthy district.

Wow...'you people' and your odd perception of reality. Believe me, I really want to spend time reasoning with you but frankly I believe I'd have better luck teaching a 10 year old to pass The Bar exam. Could anyone reason with this guy?

So Dr. King DID give into his anger and hurt? Is that really what you want to stick with?

No, I'm sticking with "You whitesplainers are making crap up about Lewis".

But please, go into more detail. Why do you think Lewis "Gave into his anger and his hurt"? Be specific.

Where did he "Give in"?

Did Rosa parks "Give in" when she took a stand?

Do you "give in" when you criticize someone?

Why the double standard, the one everyone sees?
The difference is, Parks reacted to an actual injustice while Lewis is reacting to something he is afraid MIGHT happen. Much like Obama winning the Nobel Peace Prize before he did squat to earn it doesn't put him in the same league, for example, as Mother Theresa.

The difference is, Parks reacted to an actual injustice while Lewis is reacting to something he is afraid MIGHT happen.

So you're saying there's no racial injustice now?

I imagine Rosa parks got told that too.
I cannot take that question seriously because it is an absurd exaggeration of something I didn't even say. IOW, strawman.

Parks faced very real and immediate consequences for her actions. What did Lewis face? Let's put it another way. Lewis faced very real consequences for actions he took in the past. What did he face this time?

Schneider rightfully got reamed for his idiot whitesplainin'.

That is, a clueless white dude tried telling a lifelong civil rights veteran who knew Dr. King what the civil rights movement and Dr. King were really about. And got it totally wrong.

Naturally, Westwall agreed with the whitesplainin', because it helps him hate the people still working hard for civil rights.

Oh whitesplainin, a new lefty term....both can have opinions on civil-rights, it affects everyone dilshit..

John.lewis is a partisan democrat, he's already lied about attending innaugurations....he should just any he doeant like republicans.....instead he tries to fool people.

The difference is, Parks reacted to an actual injustice while Lewis is reacting to something he is afraid MIGHT happen.

Well according to.democrats, inner cities are working great, everything is just peachy. Funny how a republican brings up their conditions and now they're great.

I cannot take that question seriously because it is an absurd exaggeration of something I didn't even say. IOW, strawman.

Parks faced very real and immediate consequences for her actions. What did Lewis face? Let's put it another way. Lewis faced very real consequences for actions he took in the past. What did he face this time?
The fact that John Lewis is being USED for POLITICAL GAIN by the democrats and the fact that he is so patronized, is what is offensive. He is being used and he does not know he is a pawn for the nefarious reasons of the democrats.

It is all related to how the race hucksters having no intention of ever solving the grievances they claim that are out there.

Do not think for one moment that they have any interest in it. Think about it. Imagine if all of a sudden racism was declared dead and it does not exist. Well, there would be no more fundraisers. No more stories to be sold by Hollywood. The grievance INDUSTRY is too lucrative. They count on the little heart strings of the gullible and ignorant.

They also put many ignorant people in OFFICE to count on. Like situations like this. Lewis, Maxine Waters, Hank Johnson. All pawns for the democrats and they have no clue.

It is being chipped away though and the democrats are in full panic mode. Trust that.

The fact that John Lewis is being USED for POLITICAL GAIN by the democrats and the fact that he is so patronized,

There's more of that patronizing racism from the right, the claim that all blacks are so stupid, they let themselves be used by Democrats.

Naturally, the conservatives will tell you it's not racist when they say an entire race is stupid. It only looks like textbook racism, but somehow it's not, just because they say it's not.

91267dc579e83b8f3b95dda96808c83b.jpg

Don't you just want to punch each of them in the face?
Punch who in the face? Don't you find it ironic to preach violence in a comment against anger and hate?

There is racial injustice; the problem is that it's being propagated by the very same organizations which used to fight it.

Do you think Affirmative Action is institutionalized racism? How many more decades should our government give special treatment to a select group of American citizens?

So your position is you're not allowed to take a stand unless you face immediate consequences for your actions?

If that's not your position, why did you bring it up?

My point? Many other people have taken stands who didn't face immediate consequences for it, yet Lewis is the only person that conservatives have melted down over. As the only apparent difference is that Lewis is a black man who dared criticize white man, it's logical to conclude that's what triggered the intensity of the meltdowns.

....As the only apparent difference is that Lewis is a black man who dared criticize white man, it's logical to conclude that's what triggered the intensity of the meltdowns.
Disagreed. I'm not a fan of Trump, but he's the President. I'll give him (and the Republican Congress) their 100 days to move in the direction of improving our nation. If they don't start taking those steps by then, I doubt they'll do well in 2018.

As for Lewis, he and many of the "Black" organizations enrich themselves by screaming "Racism!" and holding out their hands. Lewis is fluffing up his own bed here. Notice Senators Booker (NJ-D) and Harris (CA-D) had no problem showing up. Why do you think that is? Do you think they are Race Traitors?

Forum List

Back