Road Trip!

Almost 3,000 miles round-trip + plenty of sight-seeing along the way!

Give five gold $tars and a cookie to the man with the guts, wisdom and vision to claim the required property and force through the public expenditure$ which began the government and private $pending frenzy of the countle$$ billion$ that We, The Peeps have invested in transportation infrastructure, in particular that which accommodates the private automobile.

Florida's Treasure Coast to central Texas and back is looking good! :thup:

Especially running at night when traffic is light.

It would be cool if my FL Sunpass toll transponder worked smoothly with the TX Tag Toll receivers... that would really make this thing work... but at no other time in history could an average Joe so easily travel those kinds of miles in such a short time, all in a private vehicle, free to stop and explore at will.

I'm Impressed with us. :thup:

`

:woohoo:

car-ride.png

Sounds like you're hugging I-10....are you headed back to Florida on I-10?

We left central Texas Friday morning and got back this morning at about 0300. The last shot was a little more than12 hours straight from Bourbon street to Vero Beach, hence the bleary-eyed posts peppered with music to decompress by.

I-10 was our pathway from Columbus, TX to the I-75 interchange in north central FL.

The infrastructure in Houston is mind boggling.... Thank (insert your preferred Deity here) for the voice of the Google Girl :thup:

Sounds like you're hugging I-10....are you headed back to Florida on I-10?

We left central Texas Friday morning and got back this morning at about 0300. The last shot was a little more than12 hours straight from Bourbon street to Vero Beach, hence the bleary-eyed posts peppered with music to decompress by.

I-10 was our pathway from Columbus, TX to the I-75 interchange in north central FL.

The infrastructure in Houston is mind boggling.... Thank (insert your preferred Deity here) for the voice of the Google Girl :thup:

Columbus is pretty decent. There was a place out on Hatterman lane (I think it's on the west side of C'bus) that was a funky night joint we would go to from time to time. Ahh younger days.

It's coming back. Still a lot of much needed construction going on, but good times are underway.

Go Big Easy! :thup:

Forum List

Back