RNC steals Paul's delegates

Reality Check: RNC Pulling Out All Stops To Keep Ron Paul’s Name Out Of Nomination

For all the folks who don't understand what is happening. If you don't care then don't bother to post I will just put you on ignore.

I have to say that, while I do care - a lot, I can't imagine how RP devotees could have expected anything different. I hope they raise hell regardless, but it shouldn't be any surprise that the powers that be are using their privileged position to squash dissent. It's what they do.

Reality Check: RNC Pulling Out All Stops To Keep Ron Paul’s Name Out Of Nomination

For all the folks who don't understand what is happening. If you don't care then don't bother to post I will just put you on ignore.

how does it feel to be cheated by republicans?

not good huh?

They have been cheating dems for decades
Democrats aren't much better but they just try to screw republicans over that's to be expected. the republicans are screwing other republicans over and they really expect us to vote for romney come november? LOL that is just stupidity in action. Oh and we still have 3 states majority so we can still make a lot of chaos. Or do as someone suggested on the rpf just stand up and turn our back to romney...they want to cheat to win then so be it...its a grasp of a dying breed...in the end we will enjoy the last laugh.

Fuck Paul! There, does that get me on the ignore list too? Please...pretty please...

Sure does loser. I have noticed put all the idiots on ignore and it is SOOOO much easier to have a normal conversation with the non child like posters such as yourself.

Last edited:
So you're ok with the gop changing its own rules after the fact n order to get what they want?

That's very telling of so called conservatives. In every instance that this type of behavior takes place, from sports, to business, to politics, we call that cheating.

If you don't mind cheating, that is fine. Just say so.

not good huh?

Democrats aren't much better but they just try to screw republicans over that's to be expected. the republicans are screwing other republicans over and they really expect us to vote for romney come november? LOL that is just stupidity in action. Oh and we still have 3 states majority so we can still make a lot of chaos. Or do as someone suggested on the rpf just stand up and turn our back to romney...they want to cheat to win then so be it...its a grasp of a dying breed...in the end we will enjoy the last laugh.
Fuck Paul! There, does that get me on the ignore list too? Please...pretty please...

All this anarchist Libertarian does is whine about how Ron Paul did not win the Republican nomination, but at the same time, he implores people in his signature line to keep 'Republitards' out of office.

LOL

Last edited:
I see it like this. If the RNC and Romney campaign are this scared of the RP delegates and RP himself that they have to cheat,lie and steal to win...its obvious to me that they are grasping for straws,they are losing power and they know it. We have control over state parties and committee's and chairmanships the old guard is losing its power and its trying to take down whoever it can with it...

So you're ok with the gop changing its own rules after the fact n order to get what they want?

That's very telling of so called conservatives. In every instance that this type of behavior takes place, from sports, to business, to politics, we call that cheating.

Libs keep insisting that there have been VERY few prosecutions (and even fewer convictions) for voter fraud. Thus, they conclude, voter fraud is not worthy of the effort to eradicate it.

If we run with that logic (ignoring the obvious flaws in their analysis), then it sure seems that there's no particular need to get overly worked up over the GOP ignoring its own rules where the result is the same either way.

The GOP should abide by its own rules. On the other hand, Ron Paul shouldn't even be pretending to be a Republican.

did someone call whine one one yet? :eusa_whistle:

The Amber Lamps is on it's way!!

brang_the_amber_lamps_poster-r6d43a445f62d4c828fa497eeeb78d471_zs1_400.jpg

not good huh?

Sure does loser. I have noticed put all the idiots on ignore and it is SOOOO much easier to have a normal conversation with the non child like posters such as yourself.

Bullshit the mass of the election cheating in this country comes from the republican party.

Prove otherwise if your going to make stupid claims you need to back them with facts.

REPUBLICANS CHEAT IN ELECTIONS

there is decades of court documentation of it

HERE'S THE OTHER SIDE OF THE STORY:

In Maine, Ron Paul has 20 delegates and 36% of the vote. Mitt Romney has 2 delegates and 38% of the vote.

See the problem? Romney's team argues that a number of delegates were improperly given to Ron Paul. So. the GOP isn't being as obnoxious as some sources would have you believe.
Yeah... And Iowa had three different winners too.

No... I'm sorry... I don't know how much percentage of a vote any of them had. I think the number of delegates is a better indication than what they told me it was.

Libs keep insisting that there have been VERY few prosecutions (and even fewer convictions) for voter fraud. Thus, they conclude, voter fraud is not worthy of the effort to eradicate it.

If we run with that logic (ignoring the obvious flaws in their analysis), then it sure seems that there's no particular need to get overly worked up over the GOP ignoring its own rules where the result is the same either way.

The GOP should abide by its own rules. On the other hand, Ron Paul shouldn't even be pretending to be a Republican.

Regardless whether you think he should be in the GOP or not, he won delegates fair and square and the party is trying to cheat him out of them. Why can't they just play by their own rules and let him have his measly delegates that supposedly aren't a threat to them anyway?

Why go through all this trouble to play the game dirty when there's zero reason to? Why can't the man just have his fucking delegates?

This doesn't have anything to do with LOLberals or voter fraud. This is a case of rule changing in the middle of the primary in order to solidify what they want. not by popular support, but by literally cheating to create consensus.

Why bother to hold a vote on the nominee, if this is goig to be the way the RNC handles opposition? Just tell the party who is the chosen one and don't bother wasting time. Of course that whole democratically elected representation thing kind of goes out the window, don't you think?

Your opinion that Romney would win anyway is fine. We're all entitled to opinion, but your not really on target by suggesting this has anything to do with LOLberals or voter fraud when it is the RNC that is cheating its constituency through rule changing. Whether YOU agree that Ron Paul is republican or not, is also a matter of opinion.

Forum List

Back