RNC keeps racist pics on Facebook for nearly a week

it was probably a liberal who posted these pics to make the RNC look bad.

there i said it. but i did not mean it.

Liberals nor moderates have to do anything to make the RNC look bad. Steele has that covered all by himself.

So if one of you yahoos posts a racist pic on here... and it is not caught immediately.. that makes the owners of the board racists... or if someone posts something on your FB wall, and you do not catch it, it makes you a racist

:rolleyes:

typical left wing bullshit
It wasn't that long ago the RNC railed into MoveOn.org because they had "political hate speech" in their user-generated content, that being a contest in which posters submitted an ad.
Gillespie, the RNC chair denounced it roundly. All the talkies and barkers high and low screamed. It was offensive, but it certainly wasn't the DNC doing it, in fact, as I recall it was denounced by most of the dem players, including DNC chair at the time.

It was a big story.

You would think after that, the RNC would be a leettle more sensitive to what users post on their site.

Not if your de facto Party Motto is "Do as we say, not as we do."

So if one of you yahoos posts a racist pic on here... and it is not caught immediately.. that makes the owners of the board racists... or if someone posts something on your FB wall, and you do not catch it, it makes you a racist

Someone will be adult enough and responsible enough to report it....maybe not in 5 sec or 5 minutes...but sooner than 5 days.

But then again, we aren't the RNC. :eusa_whistle:

Again... and it makes the RNC racist how??? And have you looked up the number of 'RNC' FB pages?? Care to make a guess as to whether the page is really 'run' by the RNC?

You fuckers are pathetic

And there you have it folks...

Yep.. it's plain as day... liberals see racism where it doesn't exist.

"miscegenation is a crime" posted under obama eating fried chicken, no that is not racist. no no. of course not.

"kill this ******" under the same pic, would that be racist? i guess not.

Of course it's not. I know plenty of black Americans that don't think races should mix. So it's not just a "white" thing. Fact is "kill this ******" wasn't under the pic, but it's good to see where you stand.

Someone will be adult enough and responsible enough to report it....maybe not in 5 sec or 5 minutes...but sooner than 5 days.

Again... and it makes the RNC racist how??? And have you looked up the number of 'RNC' FB pages?? Care to make a guess as to whether the page is really 'run' by the RNC?

You fuckers are pathetic
When this is proven to you this was the actual, official RNC Facebook page, will you apologize?

You fuckers are pathetic
When this is proven to you this was the actual, official RNC Facebook page, will you apologize?

You ignorant fuck

1) I have nothing to apologize for
2) I linked to the actual RNC page that has no fan photo section
3) There are a lot of spoof pages
4) Page owners who have open content by 'friends' are not inherently in support of all things posted on their 'wall'
5) If not immediately caught by an 'administrator', such posts do not mean that the RNC is accepting of racist comments or any other similar claim by you wingnuts

Grow the fuck up

**Edit** and additionally... funny that 'major' news outlets are not picking up on such a 'hammering' story... and even the 'Newsweek' article calls it a 'fan site'....

Last edited:

So either you're racist or ignorant.

Miscegenation (Latin miscere "to mix" + genus "kind") is the mixing of different racial groups, that is, marrying, cohabiting, having sexual relations and having children with a partner from outside one's racially or ethnically defined group.

The picture is calling it a CRIME with a picture of Obama eating chicken on top of it. Generally, a racial stereotype against African Americans is exactly that. So educate yourself.

I'ma racist? hahahhahaha ... why? Because I don't see the picture as being racist that would make me a racist? Damn that's a stretch even for you. But I'm not surprised, that's the only ammunition you idiots have, if a person disagrees with the left they're automatically labeled a racist. And as for being ignorant, the only ignorance I see on this board comes from those on the left.

You fuckers are pathetic

No, the picture and words posted for FIVE days are pathetic. But thank you for clarifying where your "pathetic" priorities are. :eusa_whistle:

"miscegenation is a crime" posted under obama eating fried chicken, no that is not racist. no no. of course not.

"kill this ******" under the same pic, would that be racist? i guess not.

Of course it's not. I know plenty of black Americans that don't think races should mix. So it's not just a "white" thing. Fact is "kill this ******" wasn't under the pic, but it's good to see where you stand.
I would agree that racists come in all colors.

You fuckers are pathetic

You ignorant fuck

4) Page owners who have open content by 'friends' are not inherently in support of all things posted on their 'wall'
5) If not immediately caught by an 'administrator', such posts do not mean that the RNC is accepting of racist comments or any other similar claim by you wingnuts

Grow the fuck up

**Edit** and additionally... funny that 'major' news outlets are not picking up on such a 'hammering' story... and even the 'Newsweek' article calls it a 'fan site'....

Paperview....I would take that as a "No." :lol::lol::lol:

Don't you like his choice of words? He seems upset.

And there you have it folks...

Even if the the racist nature of the picture is debatable, the caption is not. That certainly gives the picture above a racist connotation. After all, why choose that picture if your motive is to argue an essentially racist concept.

I'd also put forward this for thought: Perhaps the fact that many Conservatives don't understand why the photo could be offensive is the reason that the Conservatives, and the GOP as a whole, are losing out with minorities.

I would agree with you except for the fact that miscegenation isn't exclusive to whites. You think by not seeing the racism that the leftwing idiots see means we're not in tune with minorities is bassackwards, fact is conservatives try to see past race as most people should. I do believe that a lot if not most blacks will never get beyond 1860's and will continue with a victim mentality.

You fuckers are pathetic

You ignorant fuck

Grow the fuck up

1. Of course not. You are only denying the story, implying this didn't even happen at all.
2. They've since removed the page.
3. This was not a spoof. This was the actual RNC page.
4. I know. Does anyone maintain the RNC page there?
5. Now why would anyone think that? The RNC has a sparkling crispy creme record of hatred towards all forms of racism.

Nyuk.

You ignorant fuck

Grow the fuck up

Paperview....I would take that as a "No." :lol::lol::lol:

Don't you like his choice of words? He seems upset.

And you, and the rest of your ilk, do not address the real points.. .only have the goal of some feeble attempt at sensationalism...

So yes.. I do get upset at the likes of you and ppv, for this inane bullshit.. just as I get upset at ones like KMAN who do it from the other direction

Care to explain how that picture is racist?

By itself, it's not racist. But combined with the added text, it certainly is.

Unless of course you can explain to me how laws forbidding interracial marriage are not racist.

I happen to believe in a free country you're free to have an opinion on interracial marriages and/or couplings and not be called a racist due to those opinions. Would you consider a black man racist for sharing those views?

You ignorant fuck

Grow the fuck up

1. Of course not. You are only denying the story, implying this didn't even happen at all.
2. They've since removed the page.
3. This was not a spoof. This was the actual RNC page.
4. I know. Does anyone maintain the RNC page there?
5. Now why would anyone think that? The RNC has a sparkling crispy creme record of hatred towards all forms of racism.

Nyuk.

I am stating that the RNC is not posting or supporting anything racist... which is what you and others imply with your bullshit...

I linked to the page.. you ignorant fuck

Show your proof of this being the 'actual' RNC page... especially when even newsweek calls it a 'fan page'

Again... your attempt at sensationalism is exposed for what it is

Care to explain how that picture is racist?

By itself, it's not racist. But combined with the added text, it certainly is.

Unless of course you can explain to me how laws forbidding interracial marriage are not racist.

I happen to believe in a free country you're free to have an opinion on interracial marriages and/or couplings and not be called a racist due to those opinions. Would you consider a black man racist for sharing those views?

That's the definition of racism you nitwit. :rofl:

And yes, 52nd Street is as racist as fuck for spouting this very same RACISM.

To paraphrase your own nonsense for the entertainment of all:

I happen to believe in a free country you're free to have as many racist opinions as you like and not be called a racist due to those opinions. :rofl:

Forum List

Back