RNC Drops Voter Sing-Up Group Amid Fraud Charges

RNC Caught Cheating Again - Forged Voter Registrations in Florida- more states to come | Peace . Gold . Liberty | Revolution

Guess they didn't learn much from the convention by alienating an entire voting block...hey can't win just cheat! New GOP slogan. :)

From your link.........

Thursday, the RNC severed its ties to the Virginia firm and filed a voter-fraud complaint. Florida GOP spokesman Brian Burgess told the Associated Press today, "We are doing what we can to find out how broad the scope is."

Sort of proves that the RNC had nothing to do with it....if it's true. It was the company they hired that did it and they're no longer working for the RNC.

Sproul was well known to have cheated in the past.

WHY did they hire him again?

RNC Caught Cheating Again - Forged Voter Registrations in Florida- more states to come | Peace . Gold . Liberty | Revolution

Guess they didn't learn much from the convention by alienating an entire voting block...hey can't win just cheat! New GOP slogan. :)

From your link.........

Thursday, the RNC severed its ties to the Virginia firm and filed a voter-fraud complaint. Florida GOP spokesman Brian Burgess told the Associated Press today, "We are doing what we can to find out how broad the scope is."

Sort of proves that the RNC had nothing to do with it....if it's true. It was the company they hired that did it and they're no longer working for the RNC.
Actually just proves they will do whatever they can to cover their own ass...you REALLY believe they would never cheat? Lol....I laugh at such stupidity.

Nathan Sproul was a knonw cheater you fucking idiot cons.

The RNC KNEW he would cheat for them.

Were this true, I would say, "GOOD FOR THEM"
as they are taking lessons from the O. admin, thus learning from the masters, and they just might win. :D

"Good for them"?

You proudly admit to being dishonest and anti American? Amazing but not surprising.

this piece of trash Sproul has been cheating for years now.

The RNC knew full well he would cheat for them again

Page 1 of 3 (1) 2 3 >

Threads in Forum : Election Forums Forum Tools Search this Forum
Rating Thread / Thread Starter Last Post Replies Views
Romney could wipe debate floor with Obamas ass
Nova78 Today 09:00 AM
by rightwinger 25 117
RNC Drops Voter Sing-Up Group Amid Fraud Charges
bravoactual Today 09:00 AM
by Truthmatters 37 162
Moved: RNC caught cheating again
Dissent - - -

Obama: I won't reveal my agenda because then I would lose
Rottweiler Today 08:44 AM
by Stephanie 32 247
Obama will win the election and the Repugs know it ( 1 2)
Flaylo Today 08:21 AM
by expatriate 56 607
Obama administration tries to block sequester layoff notices
Trajan Today 08:20 AM
by uscitizen 3 42
Gary Johnson Gains Support And May Take Ohio Out of Play for Romney
dukect45 Today 08:13 AM
by uscitizen 19 193
Oh My Ohio ( 1 2 3)

because it only has lines instead of being like the rest of the threads it wont move to the list when posted in.

I guess some mod made a mistake.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back