Rising anti-Islamic sentiment in America troubles Muslims

I think we're all aware of the 'rising' anti-Americanism around the Muslim world. What is not being reported though, is the rising anti-Islamicist feelings from the US. If the two sides continue on this course, there will be a show down at some point, greater than either likely wants.

The quran is supposed to be a message for all mankind from the final prophet before judgement day.
And yes, it is exactly that.

As long as you do not take verses out of context. :cool:

Well the Hindus and Buddhists are not interested, and I am with them. I think their religions are far more spiritual, and my studies of the occult tell me they are probably right about reincarnation, so there will be no judgement day.

The quran is supposed to be a message for all mankind from the final prophet before judgement day.
And yes, it is exactly that.

As long as you do not take verses out of context. :cool:

Well the Hindus and Buddhists are not interested, and I am with them. I think their religions are far more spiritual, and my studies of the occult tell me they are probably right about reincarnation, so there will be no judgement day.

daj, forget Sunni, he doesn't even have a beard and he calls himself a muslim.

Rasulullah (Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam) said: "Anyone who shaves has no claim to the mercy of Allah"

Sunni's such a faker that I bet he uses toilet paper.

The movie that Israeli-American Sam Bacileis made is disgusting and is disrespectful to Muslims as it disrespects their Beloved Propet (PBUH). The movie shows NO sign of the truth and is all fake! The movie is a sign of hate towards Muslims and we can not tolerate this! The movie needs to be removed!

The movie that Israeli-American Sam Bacileis made is disgusting and is disrespectful to Muslims as it disrespects their Beloved Propet (PBUH). The movie shows NO sign of the truth and is all fake! The movie is a sign of hate towards Muslims and we can not tolerate this! The movie needs to be removed!

yes we all know that islam forbids criticism of its founder, the koran, the hadiths, sharia law, allah, mooselimbs themselves & anything & everything else associated with islam.

well that's just too gdamn bad that the assclown mohamhead was FACTUALLY presented (as far as i've read) in that little movie. pedophile, murderer, psycho lunatic - check for all 3 appearing in starring roles for the life of mohamhead, the 7th century murdering warlord

i support your right to complain, but that's it. other people have a right to complain about islam yes ? why does islam have such difficult problems trying to assimilate into a modern secular society ? why does islam ALWAYS resort to violence when it is criticized ? who the fuck cares about your crappy gdamn religion ? i guess your fellow mooselimbs do & that's fine - keep it in the family.

Christianity so far has generally adapted itself VERY WELL and seems to be thriving in a modern secular society. granted it took a few centuries and several lengthy & excessively bloody wars for non-xtians to convince the xtians (and xtians themselves for cath/prot issues) to get a clue that not all humans want to be force fed a diet of religious blather. perhaps this treatment is also needed for islam yes ? perhaps 1.5 billion mooselimbs are about 1.49 billion too many for planet earth ?

a standard response from mooselimbs to criticism about their fucked up religion is to fling similar problems that xnity has, especially for violence, wars, persecution etc. and yet, when it comes to comparing islam vs. xnity for FREEDOM OF RELIGION and FREE SPEECH you towel headed camel jockeys have to fallback on some divinely allah inspired b.s. to justify the violence & persecution of apostates, unbelievers, mockers etc etc

will islam EVER experience a similar period of history like that in the west called the "age of enlightenment" ? i personally don't think so because too much, like 75%, of the koran & hadiths are such negative blather they would have to be deleted. there is no way to "teach" the religion of islam and deny this allah approved violence against infidels

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Age_of_Enlightenment
The Age of Enlightenment (or simply the Enlightenment or Age of Reason) was a cultural movement of intellectuals in 18th century Europe and the American colonies. Its purpose was to reform society using reason (rather than tradition, faith and revelation) and advance knowledge through science. It promoted science and intellectual interchange and opposed superstition,[1] intolerance and some abuses by church and state.

Islam is a religion. If you dont want to follow the religion then don't. BUT why bother with other people who do. Its a religion if you dont want to follow it then DONT GET INVOLVED. No one cares about what you have to say and thats simply because you havn't read the Holy Qur'an. What you are saying is not true, Don't you think maybe before you say things you should get your facts right? You should RESEARCH what you say before you say it.

Seriously Sunni, your religion wants to cut people's hands off, bury to the neck and stone rape victims, marry/sell off little girls into forced marriage and a host of other nasty stuff that we don't need to repeat. And you wonder why there is "rising anti-Islamic sentiment in America"? C'mon buddy, give us a break!
Plus, I have to admit, you look all freaky with those women all covered up and the men with the scary beards and robes. Like you don't want to be part of our society or something?

You REALLY need to research your "facts" before you say them. Islam is a religion of peace, MUSLIMS belive that only our god Allah can Judge people for their bad doings. If muslims do everything you said they do, its muslims, ISLAM the religion does not tell muslims to force people into marriage or to hurt anyone. Muslims do it, not the religion. If you read the Qur'An you would know that. You would also know that Islam is a religion of peace and does not allow for us to hurt anyone, Only Allah can punish the bad doers. We look freaky? What is to do with you what we look like? Islam is a religion, If we follow it, WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM WITH IT? If you dislike it so much, DONT GET INVOLVED WITH IT. So what you're saying is we have to DRESS like you to be in your society? You people are tooo quick to judge on peoples appearance and the way they dress!

Seriously Sunni, your religion wants to cut people's hands off, bury to the neck and stone rape victims, marry/sell off little girls into forced marriage and a host of other nasty stuff that we don't need to repeat. And you wonder why there is "rising anti-Islamic sentiment in America"? C'mon buddy, give us a break!
Plus, I have to admit, you look all freaky with those women all covered up and the men with the scary beards and robes. Like you don't want to be part of our society or something?

You REALLY need to research your "facts" before you say them. Islam is a religion of peace, MUSLIMS belive that only our god Allah can Judge people for their bad doings. If muslims do everything you said they do, its muslims, ISLAM the religion does not tell muslims to force people into marriage or to hurt anyone. Muslims do it, not the religion. If you read the Qur'An you would know that. You would also know that Islam is a religion of peace and does not allow for us to hurt anyone, Only Allah can punish the bad doers. We look freaky? What is to do with you what we look like? Islam is a religion, If we follow it, WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM WITH IT? If you dislike it so much, DONT GET INVOLVED WITH IT. So what you're saying is we have to DRESS like you to be in your society? You people are tooo quick to judge on peoples appearance and the way they dress!

verse 4:34 of the Quran, which reads:
“Men are the protectors and maintainers of women, because Allah has given the one more (strength) than the other, and because they support them from their means. Therefore the righteous women are devoutly obedient, and guard in (the husband's) absence what Allah would have them guard. As to those women on whose part ye fear disloyalty and ill-conduct, admonish them (first), (Next), refuse to share their beds, (And last) beat them ; but if they return to obedience, seek not against them Means: For Allah is Most High, great (above you all).” (Trans. by Abdullah Yusuf Ali).

Verse 5:38 "As for the thief, both male and female, cut off their hands. It is the reward of their own deeds, an exemplary punishment from Allah. Allah is Mighty, Wise."

Add to that wiping the shit from your ass with your bare hand... Mo marrying a 9 year old...
Whipping and stoning rape victims...

Mo was a pedophile. Get over it.

Rising anti-Islamic sentiment in America troubles Muslims .....?

I think that Rising anti-American sentiment in the Middle East should trouble Muslims here in America :eusa_whistle:

Mo was a pedophile. Get over it.

No he wasn't. I will defend my right. Why should I get over something thats not true. You really need to read the Quran and then say them disgusting words.

I think that Rising anti-American sentiment in the Middle East should trouble Muslims here in America.
What makes you think that? :cool:
Because they will die as Americans and not muslims... they are a part of the problem just like we are.
MadMagazine38.jpg

Islam is a religion. If you dont want to follow the religion then don't. BUT why bother with other people who do. Its a religion if you dont want to follow it then DONT GET INVOLVED. No one cares about what you have to say and thats simply because you havn't read the Holy Qur'an. What you are saying is not true, Don't you think maybe before you say things you should get your facts right? You should RESEARCH what you say before you say it.

Most people have no problem with that. The exception to that is when the radical islamists stir up anger and attack us because we arent radical islamists.

So you find something disgusting? Join the club.

But if you think you have the right to silence anyone else, you are severely mistaken. People are allowed to say stupid things. Otherwise, most of this board would be in jail.

(CNN) – When the nation pauses to remember 9/11 next week, a group of Tennesseans will gather at the Embassy Suites Hotel in Franklin for a commemoration. But it will be more than that.

On the program, called "The Threat in Our Backyard," is a lecture on Islam in public schools and a short film on Sharia finance.

It's a program organized by people who feel the American way of life is threatened by Islam - in particular, Sharia, or Islamic law.

Sharia would bring ruin to America, says Greg Johnson, vice president of the 9/12 Project Tennessee, a sponsor of the event that advocates for shifting government back to the intent of the Constitution's authors.

Sharia, he believes, would mean that practicing homosexuals would be put to death, women would not be educated and would be married off to men chosen by their fathers, and non-Muslims would become kafirs - nonbelievers - relegated to second-class citizenship.

"And I don't want that coming to America," Johnson says.

Hate crimes against Muslims spiked 50% in 2010, the last year for which FBI statistics are available. That was in a year marked by Muslim-bashing speech over the Islamic center near ground zero in Manhattan and Florida Pastor Terry Jones' threats to burn Qurans.

This year's holy month of Ramadan, which ended August 19, was marred by a spate of violence at U.S. Islamic centers that included a fire, a homemade bomb and pig parts. The incidents were unprecedented in scale and scope, says the Council on American-Islamic Relations.

At least seven mosques and one cemetery were attacked in the United States during Ramadan, according to the council and other groups that track such incidents.

Particularly visible on the anti-Muslim radar has been the state of Tennessee, where a mosque opened during Ramadan after two years of controversy. The new Islamic center in Murfreesboro opened a few weeks ago after delays caused by legal wrangling, community protests and vandalism.

"I cannot stress enough the seriousness of their push to spread their religion to all non-Muslims throughout our country," says website author Cathy Hinners, another speaker at next Tuesday's 9/11 event in Franklin.

"Why? Why are Muslims so adamant that we accept their religion? The answer is simple. The answer is in black and white. The answer is in the Muslim brotherhoods "Strategic Goal for North America." It's called a global caliphate. One religion, one government, one law... called Sharia."

This year, 33 anti-Sharia or international law bills were introduced in 20 states, making it a key issue. Six states - Louisiana, South Dakota, Kansas, Arizona, Louisiana and Tennessee - adopted such laws prior to 2012.

Yerushalmi founded the Society of Americans for National Existence, an organization devoted to promoting his theory that Islam is inherently seditious and Sharia is a "criminal conspiracy to overthrow the U.S. government," according to the Southern Poverty Law Center, which tracks hate groups.

"Ideally," says the center, "he would outlaw Islam and deport its adherents altogether."

Rising anti-Islamic sentiment in America troubles Muslims – CNN Belief Blog - CNN.com Blogs

Muslims everywhere should shake in their boots! Your day of reckoning is coming!!! There won't be a save place on the planet for you scum-bags!

Forum List

Back