Rising anti-Islamic sentiment in America troubles Muslims

First off DOUCH BAG, the name and an alis. Second, it has already been well reported the the HEROIC and BRAVE screen writer and director is a Coptic Christian from Egypt. Third, he SPOKE THE TRUTH about your gutter religion. If you can't handle the truth about your shit religion then get another one.

The man is a send who I already donated $250 to his cause!

Hahaha you got robbed dumb cocksucker you really did that? Hahaha what a loser

The man is a hero and a great man. Damn if I will sit by and let Islamist threaten him and his beautiful family!

You still for robbed. Yeah he is a hero for what? Speaking against muslims? Many people do that but they don't make a troll movie insulting muslims..they go around speaking at lectures

Muslims everywhere should shake in their boots! Your day of reckoning is coming!!! There won't be a save place on the planet for you scum-bags!

I think it's wise if we cleaned up our own House first, Because the Lord will clean us up before He cleans them up.

Who is talking about the lord doing anything. It will be human interaction that wipes out the Mohammad Cult!

Vengence is the Lord's. I have no desire to harm my brethren. Even if they want to harm me.

Hahaha you got robbed dumb cocksucker you really did that? Hahaha what a loser

Robbery requires force. No force is involved in a donation.

The money means nothing...it's gonna help I'm any way...he's just gonna laugh it off at him. Anyone who donates to an anti Islam movie producer is anti Muslim. Which makes Jesus condemn him even though GHook is Jewish so Christianity doesn't apply to him

I can't believe I read 13 pages!

Although I was quite interested in the back and forth debate of a non-muslim scholar trying to teach a Muslim what a real Muslim is, I had to chime in. First off I have to tip my hat off to Sunni Man for showing patience and resolve against people who not only made personal attacks, but really showed no foundation, nor depth in their rebuttal.

My only response to you Sunni Man is in regards to your comment (in response to ima's previous comment towards you regarding you leaving America) when you said o the likes of "bringing Islam to America" which is a pill I couldn't swallow. Well, actually any religious institution that seeks to have a monopoly over the masses I do not want personally. As an American citizen I for one like the diversity of various cultures and religious traditions. Although I am a fan of Al-Kalam I'm not a fan of certain Islamic traditions and because I am not, by default I couldn't possibly be neither Muslim, nor convinced that it would be acceptable in the United States so it's nothing against you personally its just something I don't accept.

However I see nothing wrong with adopting certain "Islamic friendly" traditions in American society such as religious dietary customs like Halal markets or Halal meats and produce. As far as the legal system I do not think we need to adopt any Islamic Jurisprudence or any Islamic legal practices as our legal system already for centuries are in place so it would be hard to replace that even if the entire United States was Muslim. You simply cannot replace centuries of legal practice, amendments, and history because people fought and died for those establishments.

I firmly believe the extremist Muslims who are more voicetrous with their beliefs are the ones (along with rightwing conservatives in the U.S) creating those xenophobic feelings. What people don't understand is that Muslims both citizen and foreign alike, are not trying to take over America, most want a normal life. The fear of a terrorist next door is the same fear of a serial killer next door. Nobody knows who is a killer so having such fears are irrational and a disruption of daily life.

As far as terrorism is concerned heck, we have domestic terrorist here in the United States, shall I name a few? Bloods, Crips, MS-13, Vice Lords Gangsta Disciples, Latin Kings, 18th Sreet, La Eme (Mexican Mafia), Klu Klux Klan, Anarchist just to name a few. These groups kill people everyday and people in the United States are more likely to die by one of these gangs than a foreign terrorist. So guys give me a break on the fear of Muslim terrorist.

Fight them until there is no [more] fitnah and [until] worship is [acknowledged to be] for Allah . But if they cease, then there is to be no aggression except against the oppressors. 2:193

fitnah: worshiping something other than allah, like everybody other than muslims

When you comment without facts, you get something like what we have up here, a sentence contradicting the other...

I would really love to see people of "respect" on the streets of egypt or saudi arabia to speak up their minds. That would be a scene to watch, them learning the facts the hard way :D

I can't believe I read 13 pages!

Although I was quite interested in the back and forth debate of a non-muslim scholar trying to teach a Muslim what a real Muslim is, I had to chime in. First off I have to tip my hat off to Sunni Man for showing patience and resolve against people who not only made personal attacks, but really showed no foundation, nor depth in their rebuttal.

My only response to you Sunni Man is in regards to your comment (in response to ima's previous comment towards you regarding you leaving America) when you said o the likes of "bringing Islam to America" which is a pill I couldn't swallow. Well, actually any religious institution that seeks to have a monopoly over the masses I do not want personally. As an American citizen I for one like the diversity of various cultures and religious traditions. Although I am a fan of Al-Kalam I'm not a fan of certain Islamic traditions and because I am not, by default I couldn't possibly be neither Muslim, nor convinced that it would be acceptable in the United States so it's nothing against you personally its just something I don't accept.

However I see nothing wrong with adopting certain "Islamic friendly" traditions in American society such as religious dietary customs like Halal markets or Halal meats and produce. As far as the legal system I do not think we need to adopt any Islamic Jurisprudence or any Islamic legal practices as our legal system already for centuries are in place so it would be hard to replace that even if the entire United States was Muslim. You simply cannot replace centuries of legal practice, amendments, and history because people fought and died for those establishments.

I firmly believe the extremist Muslims who are more voicetrous with their beliefs are the ones (along with rightwing conservatives in the U.S) creating those xenophobic feelings. What people don't understand is that Muslims both citizen and foreign alike, are not trying to take over America, most want a normal life. The fear of a terrorist next door is the same fear of a serial killer next door. Nobody knows who is a killer so having such fears are irrational and a disruption of daily life.

As far as terrorism is concerned heck, we have domestic terrorist here in the United States, shall I name a few? Bloods, Crips, MS-13, Vice Lords Gangsta Disciples, Latin Kings, 18th Sreet, La Eme (Mexican Mafia), Klu Klux Klan, Anarchist just to name a few. These groups kill people everyday and people in the United States are more likely to die by one of these gangs than a foreign terrorist. So guys give me a break on the fear of Muslim terrorist.

Fight them until there is no [more] fitnah and [until] worship is [acknowledged to be] for Allah . But if they cease, then there is to be no aggression except against the oppressors. 2:193

fitnah: worshiping something other than allah, like everybody other than muslims

When you comment without facts, you get something like what we have up here, a sentence contradicting the other...

I would really love to see people of "respect" on the streets of egypt or saudi arabia to speak up their minds. That would be a scene to watch, them learning the facts the hard way :D

Absolutelty not you nazi cocksucker. Fitna Is causing problems between people

I don't feel sorry for fucking Muslims. If they're *troubled* by anti-Muslim sentiment, perhaps they should fucking regulate their own.

They don't. So they can expect serious resentment when innocent Americans are attacked on a regular basis.

:lmao:

So 9/11, the shoe bomber, the underwear guy... are all made up?

That's old. And that's Alqaeda. Not Islam or Muslims

Seriously? You're trying to argue that radical Muslims, arent muslims?

No that's an terror group. They have an organization called Alqaede do you get it? Those are radical muslims not muslims like you said.

And just a note the 9/11 plane hijacker who was an "radical" Muslim was a guy who was just recently going to strip clubs.

Forum List

Back