RIP Geraldine Ferraro

I remember Ferraro in the early 80s when she was a local NY politician. She worked hard for her constituents and gave her all to help them

Whether you liked her politics or not, she was one of the "good guys"

She reminds me so much of Marcy Kaptur here in Ohio. Tireless, committed.

Wish there were more like them in Congress, we sure could use a few hard workers about now.

I remember Ferraro in the early 80s when she was a local NY politician. She worked hard for her constituents and gave her all to help them

Wish there were more like them in Congress, we sure could use a few hard workers about now.

Gabby Giffords

Gabby Giffords

Oh yes, Gabby too.

Go away. There are plenty of other threads in which you may spew your hatred of humankind. This one is not an appropriate vehicle.

I didn't mean you Boedicca. I'm sorry, these trolls need to go away.

I knew you didn't. And yes, they should take their filth elsewhere.

I disagreed with her political philosophy but she was a tough NY politician and she had more balls than Mondale. Democrats might have done better with her running for president and Mondale running for V.P.

Gabby Giffords

I remember Barbara Jordan and Ann Richards...when good actually came from TX.

Forum List

Back