RIP Geraldine Ferraro

She was a feisty woman and a great politician

Sad to see her go

I don't understand this adulation of dead arseholes, especially MONUMENTAL ARSEHOLES like Ted THE CHAPPAQUIDICK MURDERER Kennedy.

A dead arsehole is a dead arsehole.

Sad to see her go

I don't understand this adulation of dead arseholes, especially MONUMENTAL ARSEHOLES like Ted THE CHAPPAQUIDICK MURDERER Kennedy.

were we talking about Kennedy or Ferraro?.......i could have sworn it was Ferraro.....:eusa_eh:

Sad to see her go

were we talking about Kennedy or Ferraro?.......i could have sworn it was Ferraro.....:eusa_eh:

He evidently considers her to be a dead asshole

As usual, it is best to just ignore what Gautama posts

Sad to see her go

Indeed...that will be the case with you some day, won't it?

B.O......Duh.....C'ya,

Your predictable epitaph: another dead Obamarrhoidal Lezbo arsehole (with that witchcraft's symbol of the skull & two crossed swords stamped on your forehead).

Last edited:

B.O......Duh.....C'ya,

Your predictable epitaph: another dead Obamarrhoidal Lezbo arsehole (with that witchcraft's symbol of the skull & two crossed swords stamped on your forehead).

:lol::lol: That's the best you can do, gautama? Weak.

B.O......Duh.....C'ya,

:lol::lol: That's the best you can do, gautama? Weak.

B.O.....DUH.....C'ya,

If any one knows you .... it's me.

Laughter thru tears, Lezbo.

And, whatsabout the witchcraft's symbol of the "skull with crossed swords".... are you so demented ( no doubt your dementia is connected to you being a freaking LEZBO)
that you feel it somehow enhances your wierdo personna ? Or, is it that as a witch you may be using that broomstick for a dual purpose ....... hmmmmmmm.....??????

176-691Obit_Geraldine_Ferraro.sff.standalone.prod_affiliate.81.jpg

Ferraro put the first crack in the glass ceiling. Sorry that she couldn't be arount to see it completely shattered one day. Rest In Peace.​

B.O......Duh.....C'ya,

Witchcraft?

It's from a Disney movie you dumbass.

She was a pioneer for women politicians ,i didnt agree with most of what she stood for but she was a pleasant respecfull lady with a good sence of humor .

she stood up for what she believed in no fault in that .

im sorry i had neither her or liz taylor on my *rotten dead pool *
i would have earned some points

Last edited:

B.O......Duh.....C'ya,

Witchcraft?

The SHITmanATL,

As usual, Obamarrhoidal arseholes can't get anything straight ...... and you are not an exception.

Google:"Wicked: The Life and Times of the Wicked Witch of the West - Google Books Result."

You'll find out that the symbol represents the witch, or witchcraft's "Madame Morrible".

So stick it up your poop-dee-doo, and smoke it.

And, the question remains: Does B.O......DUH.....C'ya, the self-confessed "witch" (judging by her signatory symbol) use her broomstick for "dual purposes" ?????

Last edited:
B.O......Duh.....C'ya,

Witchcraft?

:eusa_shhh: He's not very bright.

B.O.......DUH ...... C'Ya,

If I'm not very bright, and I'm turning you into a hamburger (and the rest of the Obamarrhoidal idjits).....then what does that make you ?

A Mt. Everest of Horseshit ?????

B.O......Duh.....C'ya,

Witchcraft?

The SHITmanATL,

As usual, Obamarrhoidal arseholes can't get anything straight ...... and you are not an exception.

Google:"Wicked: The Life and Times of the Wicked Witch of the West - Google Books Result."

You'll find out that the symbol represents the witch, or witchcraft's "Madame Morrible".

And, the question remains: Does B.O......DUH.....C'ya, the self-confessed "witch" (judging by her signatory symbol) use her broomstick for "dual purposes" ?????

Put the crack pipe down, gaytrauma.

It's from a Disney movie:

disney pirates of the caribbean logo - Google Search

Witchcraft?

The SHITmanATL,

SHITmanATL,

You just have to persist in being an idjit of the Obamarrhoidal variety, who being a queer himself, has a predilection for the self-confessed LEZBO who fancies herself a witch cause that connects her to the beloved dual purpose broomstick.

The LEZBO's signatory "Skull with the Crossed Swords" is connected to "THE WIZARD OF OZ " (1939) which predates your version of this symbol RECENTLY used in the Disney movie: Pirates of the Carribean". And, in the WIZARD OF OZ that LEZBO's Signatory Symbol is attributed to a witch, or witchcraft ....... which is the essence of my post (which your sweetie, The LEZBO may deny to no avail).

As for that Pirates' Symbol, it can be traced to the original version which every lobotomized paramecium (except, perhaps, your IQ's variety) would know as "The Jolly Roger"...... and used in SCORES of movie versions throughout the DECADES with Errol Flynn, etc......NOT NECESSARILY SOLELY in the Disney "Pirates of the Carribean" movie with Johnny Depp.

Thus, STUPID, even though this "Skull with Crossed Swords " was actually used in the Disney movie......that IN NO WAY vitiates the fact that I AM CORRECT IN POINTING OUT THE LEZBO'S FANTASY THAT SHE IS A WITCH, ESPECIALLY, IN REGARDS TO THE DUAL-PURPOSED BROOMSTICK !!!!

And, why am I so certain in my assessment of the self-confessed Lezbo B.O.....DUH....C'Ya ????

Answer: Because I am this Planet's Greatest Authority on that mentally deranged twisted blob of Obamarrhoidal protoplasm.

Last edited:
The SHITmanATL,

SHITmanATL,

You just have to persist in being an idjit of the Obamarrhoidal variety, who being a queer himself, has a predilection for the self-confessed LEZBO who fancies herself a witch cause that connects her to the beloved dual purpose broomstick.

The LEZBO's signatory "Skull with the Crossed Swords" is connected to "THE WIZARD OF OZ " (1939) which predates your version of this symbol RECENTLY used in the Disney movie: Pirates of the Carribean". And, in the WIZARD OF OZ that LEZBO's Signatory Symbol is attributed to a witch, or witchcraft ....... which is the essence of my post (which your sweetie, The LEZBO may deny to no avail).

As for that Pirates' Symbol, it can be traced to the original version which every lobotomized paramecium (except, perhaps, your IQ's variety) would know as "The Jolly Roger"...... and used in SCORES of movie versions throughout the DECADES with Errol Flynn, etc......NOT NECESSARILY SOLELY in the Disney "Pirates of the Carribean" movie with Johnny Depp.

Thus, STUPID, even though this "Skull with Crossed Swords " was actually used in the Disney movie......that IN NO WAY vitiates the fact that I AM CORRECT IN POINTING OUT THE LEZBO'S FANTASY THAT SHE IS A WITCH, ESPECIALLY, IN REGARDS TO THE DUAL-PURPOSED BROOMSTICK !!!!

And, why am I so certain in my assessment of the self-confessed Lezbo B.O.....DUH....C'Ya ????

Answer: Because I am this Planet's Greatest Authority on that mentally deranged twisted blob of Obamarrhoidal protoplasm.

Dumbass. That SPECIFIC skull and crossbones logo is from a disney movie. Not wizard of oz, not an erroll flynn movie. You really are too stupid for words.

SHITmanATL,

Dumbass. That SPECIFIC skull and crossbones logo is from a disney movie. Not wizard of oz, not an erroll flynn movie. You really are too stupid for words.

SHITmanATL,

Lookit, queer, you want to be a STUPID QUEER and think that your self-confessed fellow queer prefers to wallow in some fantasy about her/it being some Johnny Depp type of Disney character as opposed to her fantasizing fondling broomsticks (used for dual purposes) as a WITCH......then go ahead and be not only a STUPID QUEER.....but a SPECIFIC STUPID OBAMARRHOIDAL QUEER.

Personally, your fate as a pathetically twisted blob of waste with a deranged view of REALITY as indicated by your being a certified Obamarrhoid is only underlined by your babbling.

SHITmanATL,

SHITmanATL,

Lookit, queer, you want to be a STUPID QUEER and think that your self-confessed fellow queer prefers to wallow in some fantasy about her/it being some Johnny Depp type of Disney character as opposed to her fantasizing fondling broomsticks (used for dual purposes) as a WITCH......then go ahead and be not only a STUPID QUEER.....but a SPECIFIC STUPID OBAMARRHOIDAL QUEER.

Personally, your fate as a pathetically twisted blob of waste with a deranged view of REALITY as indicated by your being a certified Obamarrhoid is only underlined by your babbling.

yup, yer too stupid for words.

Forum List

Back