RIP Ben Sherman, we will miss you

God Bless him and his family may he rest in peace.

I will be attending an interment at Arlington Cemetery in Jan.

It is really time for all those in Washington D.C. that favor these on going lifetime wars for a LAW that says in so many words, if anyone votes yes for going to war, then the 'Yes Voter" MUST send one of THEIR family members of his or her choosing, to fight for what they believe is the 'right thing to do"

I wonder how eagerly they would jump to vote YES, since the insurmountable DOLLAR cost doesn't seem to effect them at all, if the life of one family member was put on the front line, maybe they would reconsider.

Just a thought............My prayers to the families :(

Last edited:
It is really time for all those in Washington D.C. that favor these on going lifetime wars for a LAW that says in so many words, if anyone votes yes for going to war, then the 'Yes Voter" MUST send one of THEIR family members of his or her choosing, to fight for what they believe is the 'right thing to do"

I wonder how eagerly they would jump to vote YES, since the insurmountable DOLLAR cost doesn't seem to effect them at all, if the life of one family member was put on the front line, maybe they would reconsider.

Just a thought............My prayers to the families :(

A lot of Republican and Democrat congresspeople have children serving in Iraq/Afghanistan. Remember that senator Micheal Moore asked a similar question to in farenheigh 9/11? He had 3 sons in the services and one was in Iraq.

That being said I do like the idea you put forth. I would like to extend that to other laws such as the proposed health care reform, make those who vote for it put their children on the public option to guarantee they build it right.

Forum List

Back