Rioting in the Streets

I really feel that the media has pumped up the chances of Obama winning so much that when he loses and I think he will there will be rioting in many areas. With all this media hype these people will feel they have been cheated and many will go to the streets. It is a win win for the media. To them this would be almost as good as a war.

Just like in all past riots the individuals do not even vote. We have been told how Obama will make everything great for everybody except for the very rich. These people dependent on the government for their survival really believe that lie and they will take to the streets if Obama loses.

I wouldn't be surprised... The Democrats are still so mad at the 2000 and 2004 elections that their hatred is uncontrollable... Some of them would rather see the country go to hell then see a Republican in the White House again... Sad... Jillian proves my point...

I wouldn't be surprised... The Democrats are still so mad at the 2000 and 2004 elections that their hatred is uncontrollable... Some of them would rather see the country go to hell then see a Republican in the White House again... Sad... Jillian proves my point...
Dead on point! Many are so fed up with Bush they are ready to throw the baby our with the Bath water.:cuckoo:

Are you retarded? Seriously..... At some point, don't you have to acknowledge that you guys have screwed it up so bad you're not deserving of a third term?

Talk about hatred and anger... you'd rather see continued failure than have a democrat in the white house.

I've repeatedly said that if McCain were the same man he was in 2000 I'd have voted for him... he's not. Now he's Bush Lite.

Why on earth *would* I vote for him. He no longer represents anything I believe in.

Are you retarded? Seriously..... At some point, don't you have to acknowledge that you guys have screwed it up so bad you're not deserving of a third term?

Talk about hatred and anger... you'd rather see continued failure than have a democrat in the white house.

I've repeatedly said that if McCain were the same man he was in 2000 I'd have voted for him... he's not. Now he's Bush Lite.

Why on earth *would* I vote for him. He no longer represents anything I believe in.

As much as I hate to admit it, I'd rather have Bush lite, then a Wright lite.

I really feel that the media has pumped up the chances of Obama winning so much that when he loses and I think he will there will be rioting in many areas. With all this media hype these people will feel they have been cheated and many will go to the streets. It is a win win for the media. To them this would be almost as good as a war.

Just like in all past riots the individuals do not even vote. We have been told how Obama will make everything great for everybody except for the very rich. These people dependent on the government for their survival really believe that lie and they will take to the streets if Obama loses.

"Just like in all past riots the individuals do not even vote"

What on earth are you talking about?

Forum List

Back